[IDP1] DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signer Election - Call for Candidates

Background and Overview

With the launch of SPACE ID DAO, and the proposed governance rule on platform revenue:

• 50% of the total net revenue generated on the SPACE ID platform (including revenue from domain registrations, renewals, Gift Card purchases, and SPACE ID marketplace fees) will be added to the DAO Treasury, which will be held in stable coins, and governed by all eligible ID token holders.
  • The remaining 50% of the total net revenue will be allocated for the purchase and burning of ID tokens.

To safeguard the funds in the DAO Treasury, a multi-sig account will be set up and a total of 6 multi-sig signers are to be elected via voting from ID token holders.

The Role & Responsibility of DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signers

• Represent the interests of ID token holders.
  • Review community proposals that have reached a minimum of 50% passing votes from wallet addresses holding a total of at least 5,000,000 ID tokens (quorum).
  • Approve the usage of funds from the DAO Treasury and allocate them to the proper team for execution. Any transaction requires at least 4 signatures out of 6.

Applying to be Elected as Multi-sig Signers

Eligible candidates include:

• Core team members
  • Long-term community contributors
  • Long-term investors

Prospective candidates will have two weeks, from now (May 12th) to May 29th, to nominate themselves as candidates for the role. To apply, please provide a short application including the information below by replying to this thread.

• Candidate name:
  • Twitter handle:
  • Domain name / wallet address:
  • Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID:
  • Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer:

After the candidate list is finalized. A snapshot vote will be arranged, and the top 6 candidates will be elected as the multi-sig signers for the DAO treasury.

For more details on the SPACE ID DAO governance process, you can find here: https://forum.space.id/t/space-id-dao-governance-process/21

108 Likes

SpaceID của tôi: muahangtructuyen.bnb
Space ID Dao: trở thành một Dao mạnh mẽ điều hành một cộng đồng rộng lớn một cách công bằng và minh bạch.
Tôi có thể hỗ trợ người dùng mới trả lời câu hỏi, dịch thuật, hướng dẫn.
Tôi là một nhà giao dịch có kinh nghiệm 5 năm về tiền điện tử và NFT/ nhà nghiên cứu/ phân tích thị trường

18 Likes

Candidate: Ranvir kumar
Twitter: @Sanjays06117790
Wallet: 0x12A7E7b4AFD61b13a62d7D7BAc7e9C15317946EE
My involvement with web3 is that I’m engaged in most of the project, i can be a valuable hand.
I can be full timer , my engagement will be full time for the role, rest upto you guys, good luck

4 Likes

Mikhail
Twitter handle @ND
titanik.bnb/titanik.arb
An excellent Product with identifiers in various blockchains, a very convenient and understandable interface.
As the project develops, we, as DAO members, could offer the most optimal and promising vector for the development of the domain name service.
3 years/ambassador program/ testor/builder/investor

3 Likes

SpaceID của tôi: muahangtructuyen.bnb

Space ID Dao: trở thành một Dao mạnh mẽ điều hành một cộng đồng rộng lớn một cách công bằng và minh bạch.
Tôi có thể hỗ trợ người dùng mới trả lời câu hỏi, dịch thuật, hướng dẫn.
Tôi là một nhà giao dịch có kinh nghiệm 5 năm về tiền điện tử và NFT/ nhà nghiên cứu/ phân tích thị trường

1 Like
  • Candidate name: Hoang Khai
  • Twitter handle: @prettybpoy1983
  • Domain name / wallet address: onusvn.bnb
  • Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: I experienced as Space Nova
  • Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Because I am a community developer of the Space ID project, and I have a community, have experience in guiding my community on the Space ID project
3 Likes

Twitter: Rajakonwar13
Domain name: rajakonwar.bnb
Address: 0xA7D0c9DC48800fBD68df99B4f5E1353976eC56A5
Deep understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. attention to security, and effective communication and collaboration skills.

1 Like

Candidate: Walpek
Twitter: @Wallerpekk823
Domain: kirka.bnb
Wallet: 0x2Ed313CcDf90F6ab00671Ff231b7F49c48992945
Effective communication and collaboration skills with the community. Сontributor, content and video maker. Web3

1 Like

:saluting_face:
so exicted to see whats happaning in next

my spaceid name: Kalizar.bnb
my wallet: 0xb9cc94F9ee4664dd56a433d782334b3776A754bc
Twitter : @kall_NFT
Candidate: Walpek

2 Likes

Candidate: Kir
Twitter: @silentsunset5
Domain: vezenie.bnb
Wallet: 0xc3A53920F023E9d78E3a99637e636f5bE3cA6CC0
Effective communication and collaboration skills with the community.

3 Likes

candidate name:stylez
twitter handle: @sarathstylez
domain name:healthtech.bnb
i have been in this web 3 space for more than 3 years with good communicative and collaboration skills i hope i will give you more than what u expect

3 Likes

I’ve been promoting Web3 for quite a while, totally believe in $ID it’ll make history
Name: Safdar
Twitter: SafdarR41632965
Space ID: criminology.bnb
Arb ID: criminology.arb
Wallet: 0xb533CfbF7037F13033f7E935Dac149d363df5908

3 Likes
  • Candidate : haneef
  • Handle : @haneefogs
  • SpaceID domain : haneefogs.bnb
  • Address : 0xC597dd0E97c30F21a9fFa74d79Be3607a0028Fd7
  • Why : I am willing to support the community by voting and giving my opinion. Additionally, I can help users with any problems they face.
  • Exp : Actively participating in airdrops, giving ppl some help, keep learning new things about web3
2 Likes

Candidate name: prikolist
Twitter handle:@vitalik2k
Domain name: prikolist.bnb
Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: My experience in web 3 starts in 2018 , participated in many projects . I hope I will be useful to your product as well
Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer:I am ready to spend my personal time on the development of your project. I am ready to write articles , create memes , contact the community.

1 Like

Good project…
I missed this project in 1st phase I joined in second phase this project protential is too high… we can see the token in top 10 crypto
My id : binamo.bnb
Address: 0x33089b5FFA8dBd9ef7c58fB2278B7f99de2D8ab2

1 Like

Very good or strong project for space ID I like your project

Name: Alamin Islam
Domain Name: alaminv4.bnb
Address: 0xf168dD7b0172Ba47dD4d8012B033401f8a12e649
My experience: for I used first web3 your project

1 Like

Candidate: OAD
Twitter: @TThamsuta
Domain: thaicrypto.bnb
thaicrypto.arb
thaicrypto3000.eth
Wallet: 0xF132ea4610d4F278D611E1a177aca5280F89fB99
Effective I LIKE CRYPTO, I AM A TRADER, STAKER, VALIDATER, TEST FOR NEW PROJECT

1 Like

Candidate: OAD
Twitter: @pablo_wijaya2
Domain: el-chapo.bnb
Address: 0x30AFCbD52091b13a7e46461B1945FBE453e92691

Deep understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. attention to security, and effective communication and collaboration skills.

1 Like

nothing left to review?

1 Like
  • Candidate name: Jumanio
  • Twitter handle: [@slava_ON)
  • Domain name / wallet address: fudman.bnb
  • Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: A regular user of the Space ID platform since its launch, a member of Voyage 1 and 2, an active domain trader, and a great enthusiast of the domain name movement
  • Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Because I, as a videocreator and writer of crypto-trades, understand perfectly the problems of WEB 3.0 and see in what direction DAO should move, to be on the right track. The most important composing part of this community is a group of people with whom we can develop, share experience and knowledge for our further mutual development.
    I will be glad to contribute to the team of like-minded people on the Space ID.
2 Likes