[IDP1] DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signer Election - Call for Candidates

wow rly good news for us

1 Like

Hi,
I would be honoured to serve in this DAO in anyway that I can. I believe that you have created a solid naming service and would be happy to do what I can to help it to become and remain the number one blockchain based domain name naming service.
My space iD names are cryptotipster.arb, cryptotipster.eth, cryptopia.arb and cryptopia.bnb
My Metamask wallet address is: 0x5BA5b1Ed55ACeF2854274691062eEAa4281660A5

1 Like

Candidate: @Arrrrr
Twitter: @Ardian2151
Domain: Arrrrrrr.bnb
Wallet: 0x4b26DE99eb024063B5b125BD03Dae13cF87e5dC0
Effective communication and collaboration skills with the community. ĐĄontributor, content and video maker. Web3

1 Like

Candidate name:Blessing Amara
Twitter handle: @Simply_Grace16
Domain name / wallet address:blessedlady.arb
Address:0x36a5A3d00a9D57a3B343E609E9BCB983D370E46f
Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID:Thankfully, I have been on the web3 space for more than 2years now and I won’t stop been thankful and appreciative of that decision of embarking on web3 journey
Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer:Because I have a very deep understanding of blockchain technology and an amazing communication skills which alot of my Web3 friends can testify to. Dedication is also one of the qualities I boast of,

2 Likes

Twitter: @leenguyen246
My Spaceid : eth188.bnb
Wallet: 0x4bda94Aa5fa42e9e3747d9cC7f405a04E966fe8C
As the project develops, we, as DAO members, could offer the most optimal and promising vector for the development of the domain name service.
Deep understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. attention to security, and effective communication and collaboration skills.

2 Likes

My domain; vampari.bnb
My Twitter: @safari2561
My web3 experience; I am a programmer with a passion for technology and innovation. I have a year of experience in the field, and I’m currently working in the exciting area of web3.0. I’m particularly interested in the use of NFTs and their potential to revolutionize the way we interact with digital assets. In my free time, I enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech industry and finding new ways to apply my skills to solve challenging problems.

I believe that my knowledge and ability to facilitate communication would make me a valuable addition to the chimps community.

1 Like

good project
Twitter: @fu_vita
my spaceid : startim.bnb
address : 0x9A7c93d692e1D010385d1619DfAfA0747785Ed50

1 Like

Very good and strong project for space ID I like your project.
My Spaceid: cryptonike.bnb
Wallet: 0xEccD2c609a7002A3608cC1b4D8043749fa795Db9
twitter: @Nikolas77k

1 Like

airdropvndn.bnb
Address 0xAE64660EfB3223445c55cd76654e89101FB23830
idk I have been in cryptocurrency for more than three years
so my experience
participated in many projects.
Good project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it project

1 Like

[quote=“Jerry, post:1, topic:34119”]

• Candidate name:ildar
  • Twitter handle:@ildarWesx
  • Domain name / wallet address:enzomatrix.bnb
  • Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID:** I have two .bnb/.ab domains, I have also been a member of the project’s discord for a long time**
  • Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer I can help newcomers (answer questions, be a guide to the Space id system, translate articles
1 Like

My name is Dmytro Skyba
twitter: @disnaix2
domain name: disnaix.bnb
5 years experience of using and building in crypto. 35 snapshot projects actively participating in.

1 Like

Based on the information you’ve provided, it looks like the DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signers will have an important role in representing the interests of ID token holders and ensuring the proper usage of funds from the DAO Treasury. I can understand why it’s important for the multi-sig signers to have a deep understanding of Web3 technology and experience with the SPACE ID platform

Candidate: OAD
Twitter: @KENKANE29769343
Domain: 0xSkuuurt.arb
Address: 0xa96281418ABf376A5ac3A1347E1044d183128031

1 Like
  • Candidate name:
    xandry.bnb

• Twitter handle:
    AnnaEspino9

• Domain name / wallet address:
    xandry.bnb / 0xAFe934d660C157b7622cAD704BCd910972ccA72B

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID:
    I have been moderating the bitcointalk forum since 2014, when there was not even a widespread hype on web3 and, according to my observations, the decentralized Internet with web3 is still in its infancy. I had experience mining cryptocurrencies on ASICs and video cards, farming in liquidity pools and by staking delegates, collecting useless NFTs… in general, a lot of things. Since all this started to appear, I have managed to be a beta tester of some applications that position themselves as web3 (MASQ, Mysterium), including in testnets, well, most of all, I have played the role of support for the community as a moderator, and this is exactly the one who should understand how everything works and be able to explain it to people.
    I have been familiar with Space ID since December last year, participated in all campaigns on galxe, got the role of Space Nova in discord, I try to help people here on the forum.

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer:
    What does it take to be a candidate? I believe that having a good understanding of information security, being objective and having a good connection with the project community. I have it all.

2 Likes

*Name : Amit Biswas
*Twiter username: bis23947942
*domainn name :
amitbiswas.bnb
*Engaged with web 3 technology for more than 1 year and still learning

• I don’t know as I am fit for the role or not because there are so many experienced and wise soul in the community …but one thing I can promise if by chance I can get the role I will dedicate my heart to make community round…:v:
1 Like

Web3.0 is the future in which we all participate, our beloved $ID has connected us all into a single society, my respect to all of you, we will succeed, I want to be with you.
Name: Artie
Twitter: @AUgnevoj
Space ID: mariartycrypto.bnb
Fork ID: stominka.arb
Wallet: 0xFc44421E8641F344aE44F0C22144e053bdc14263

1 Like
  • Candidate name: arton
  • Twitter handle: @arton_sid
  • Domain name / wallet address: arton.bnb
  • Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: Head of Community at SPACE ID
  • Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Have been deeply involved with SPACE ID and its community since its inception, spending most of my time growing and building both of them to the extent that we’ve reached so far. My interests are always aligned with what’s best for SPACE ID, and what’s best for our community members in the short term and the long term. I will continue devoting my time to ensure we see great progress and success for both the SPACE ID and the DAO.
2 Likes

Candidate: niyojod
Twitter: @mr_niyo
Domain: niyojod.bnb
excellent Product with identifiers various blockchains a very understandable interface.
video editor logo maker discord mod

1 Like

Candidate : agusman
Twiter : @agusmanserly11
.bnb : serly.bnb

Good sir. I like same to you
My domain name : serly.bnb

1 Like

Candidate name: Le Tuan An
Twitter handle: @ngquang123321
Domain name / wallet address: socolive.bnb
Address: 0x08445a6AA6b0D57969231F89e511a532cF1Cf864
Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: Thankfully, I have been on the web3 space for more than 2years now and I won’t stop been thankful and appreciative of that decision of embarking on web3 journey
i have participated in testnet projects aptos, sui, arbitrum, zksync.
I will try to contribute to this community.
Thank you for listening!

1 Like

Candidate name: Tran van cung
Twitter handle: @trancung443
Domain name / wallet address: tonyviet.bnb
Address: 0x48f835bE8B2DC16Ed1f1b35298E9e59c11623350
Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: Hi admin
i have participated in testnet projects aptos, sui, arbitrum, zksync.
I will try to contribute to this community.
Thank you for listening!

1 Like