DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signer Nomination Summary

Background

On May 12th, the first SPACE ID DAO governance proposal was posted, calling for community members to nominate candidates to act as the DAO Treasury Multi-sig Signers. You can see here for a recap of the proposal.

A List of Shortlisted Candidates

From the community nominations received, please find below a list of shortlisted eligible candidates, including core team members, community contributors, and investors.

Candidate 1 - Arton

• Candidate name: arton

• Twitter handle: @arton_sid

• Domain name / wallet address: arton.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: Head of Community at SPACE ID

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Have been deeply involved with SPACE ID and its community since its inception, spending most of my time growing and building both of them to the extent that we’ve reached so far. My interests are always aligned with what’s best for SPACE ID, and what’s best for our community members in the short term and the long term. I will continue devoting my time to ensure we see great progress and success for both the SPACE ID and the DAO.

Candidate 2 - Steven Lei

• Candidate name: Steven Lei

• Twitter handle: @stevenkin

• Domain name / wallet address: steven.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID:
    My most notable experience in Web3 includes my time with Galxe - the largest credential network and protocol on Web3, I am their long-term contributor, created the Galxe Explorer for their ecosystem, and also honoured to be their multi-sig signer for their DAO treasury, successfully overseeing transactions and ensuring the proper distribution of resources in accordance with DAO governance.

• My involvement with SPACE ID dates back to its inception. I have been a long-term contributor to the project, consistently offering my expertise and technical skill set to develop, implement, and optimize strategies that ensure its steady growth and success in the highly competitive Web3 space. I have worked on various aspects of SPACE ID, building projects around their ecosystem such as created Space ID Explorer, bnb.me and bnbfam.com as well as community building initiatives. This diverse experience has given me a comprehensive understanding of the project’s mission, operations, and the wider community’s needs.

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer:
    Given my prior experience as a multi-sig signer for Galxe, I believe I am uniquely equipped to step into this role for SPACE ID. My successful track record demonstrates my ability to handle the responsibilities that come with managing a multi-sig wallet and adhering to DAO governance principles.

• My deep understanding of SPACE ID, derived from my long-term involvement and contributions to the project, provides me with the necessary insight to make decisions that are in line with the project’s mission and the community’s interests. Furthermore, my proficiency in navigating the Web3 ecosystem, combined with my strong technical skills, enables me to contribute to enhancing SPACE ID’s security protocols and ensuring the secure and efficient management of its treasury.

• In this role, I will continue to uphold the highest standards of transparency, accountability, and effective communication with the community, as these are fundamental to the success of any DAO. My goal is to ensure the treasury is managed effectively, supporting SPACE ID in achieving its long-term goals and serving the best interests of the community.

• Thank you, keep BUIDLing and WAGMI <3

Candidate 3 - Tia

• Candidate name: Tia

• Twitter handle: @Tia123456789000

• Domain name / wallet address: tia.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: CEO of SPACE ID

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: I have always been deeply grateful to our community for enthusiasm and support along the journey, and I will always do what’s the best for our community, and for SPACE ID. And needless to say, I am a true believer in SPACE ID.

Candidate 4 - Tekin Salimi

• Candidate name: Tekin Salimi

• Twitter handle: @tekinsalimi

• Domain name / wallet address: TBD

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: I have been a professional investor in the crypto space since 2017, and my fund (dao5) is an early investor & supporter of SpaceID

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: dao5 is one of the biggest backers of SpaceID and thus we are incentivized to provide consistent, reliable support to this DAO & the broader SpaceID community

Candidate 5 - Jerry

• Candidate name: Jerry

• Twitter handle: @jerry_2049_bnb

• Domain name / wallet address: jerry-id.bnb / 0x5bcb636853ab70b873adaf2d9759ca1489669cce

Current Head of Strategy at SPACE ID, and long-term crypto enthusiast. I have been doing investments in the crypto and tech space for 5+ years, following interesting projects in NFT and Defi, and is currently focusing on web3 domain development.

I have a strong conviction that web3 is the future, as it substantiates “sovereign” digital ownership, and web3 domain is going to be the critical piece to establish one’s digital identity and bring wider adoption. I am fully committed to the long-term development of SPACE ID and wish to bring the best to our community. I recognize the important responsibility of this role, and believe that I am equipped with the proper skills and devotion to make more contributions to the SPACE ID DAO.

Candidate 6 - White Forest

• Candidate name: White Forest

• Twitter handle: @forestbai1

• Domain name / wallet address: 0x549c371d8c99d2e6b9ebb664d91f61dc10496d4f

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: I Invested in over 5 social and DID projects and Have been the user of SPACE ID from day one.

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: I have been involved in the web3 industry for over 4 years and have established a reputable presence in the VC and media sectors. I am deeply committed and objective, and I believe I can effectively uphold the interests of the DAO.

Candidate 7 - Aleksander M.

• Candidate name: Aleksander M.

• Twitter handle: AnnaEspino9

• Domain name / wallet address:
    xandry.bnb / 0xAFe934d660C157b7622cAD704BCd910972ccA72B

I have been moderating the bitcointalk forum since 2014, when there was not even a widespread hype on web3 and, according to my observations, the decentralized Internet with web3 is still in its infancy. I had experience mining cryptocurrencies on ASICs and video cards, farming in liquidity pools and by staking delegates, collecting useless NFTs… in general, a lot of things. Since all this started to appear, I have managed to be a beta tester of some applications that position themselves as web3 (MASQ, Mysterium), including in testnets, well, most of all, I have played the role of support for the community as a moderator, and this is exactly the one who should understand how everything works and be able to explain it to people.
    I have been familiar with Space ID since December last year, participated in all campaigns on galxe, got the role of Space Nova in discord, I try to help people here on the forum.

What does it take to be a candidate? I believe that having a good understanding of information security, being objective and having a good connection with the project community. I have it all.

Candidate 8 - Hoang Khai

• Candidate name: Hoang Khai

• Twitter handle: @prettybpoy1983

• Domain name / wallet address: onusvn.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: I experienced as Space Nova

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Because I am a community developer of the Space ID project, and I have a community, have experience in guiding my community on the Space ID project

Candidate 9 - Jumanio

• Candidate name: Jumanio

• Twitter handle: [@slava_ON)

• Domain name / wallet address: fudman.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: A regular user of the Space ID platform since its launch, a member of Voyage 1 and 2, an active domain trader, and a great enthusiast of the domain name movement

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Because I, as a videocreator and writer of crypto-trades, understand perfectly the problems of WEB 3.0 and see in what direction DAO should move, to be on the right track. The most important composing part of this community is a group of people with whom we can develop, share experience and knowledge for our further mutual development.

• I will be glad to contribute to the team of like-minded people on the Space ID.

Candidate 10 - Blessing Amara

• Candidate name: Blessing Amara

• Twitter handle: @Simply_Grace16

• Domain name / wallet address: blessedlady.arb
    Address:0x36a5A3d00a9D57a3B343E609E9BCB983D370E46f

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: Thankfully, I have been on the web3 space for more than 2years now and I won’t stop been thankful and appreciative of that decision of embarking on web3 journey

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: Because I have a very deep understanding of blockchain technology and an amazing communication skills which alot of my Web3 friends can testify to. Dedication is also one of the qualities I boast of

7 Likes

Candidate 11 - Ildar

• Candidate name: ildar

• Twitter handle: @ildarWesx

• Domain name / wallet address: enzomatrix.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: I have two .bnb/.ab domains, I have also been a member of the project’s discord for a long time

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: I can help newcomers (answer questions, be a guide to the Space id system, translate articles

Candidate 12 - Prikolist

• Candidate name: prikolist

• Twitter handle: @vitalik2k

• Domain name: prikolist.bnb

• Web3 experience and involvement with SPACE ID: My experience in web 3 starts in 2018 , participated in many projects . I hope I will be useful to your product as well

• Why you are a good fit for the role as multi-sig signer: I am ready to spend my personal time on the development of your project. I am ready to write articles , create memes , contact the community.

6 Likes