Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

my 1ST ID: fasting.arb
my 2nd ID: yourassets.bnb
SPACE ID DAO, a community-driven platform for our community to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together towards common goals , all within a much more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.
Web 3.0 describes the next evolution of the World Wide Web, the user interface that provides access to documents, applications and multimedia on the internet . Web 3.0 is still being developed, so there isn’t a universally accepted definition

• *agastya1033.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO: its a become create grate things in the nameing world
  • *its a very good community
  • *i am a splunk devloper and a good trader

NAME : AJIN2001.bnb
MY VIEW : The ID token is designed to play a critical role in the decision-making process of the project, allowing users to have a say in the direction and future of the ecosystem. As a governance token, ID will incentivize users to engage with the project and contribute to its success. Additionally, the token will serve as an essential part of the growth and sustainability of the ecosystem.

contribution by: Attending a blockchain or crypto-related meetup, participating in an online discussion forum, or joining a social media group are great ways to connect with knowledgeable people. Some blockchain events facilitate networking parties, business matchmaking, and AMAs

he problem now is: the most in-demand Web3 roles didn’t exist a few years ago, and due to the pace at which this space evolves, the skills needed aren’t being taught in schools or universities.

WEB3 : Instead, they are learned through active involvement in the space by onboarding to blockchain games, participating in [XP-TO-EARN]protocols, and contributing to decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).

Web 3.0 describes the next evolution of the World Wide Web, the user interface that provides access to documents, applications and multimedia on the internet. Web 3.0 is still being developed, so there isn’t a universally accepted definition.

3 Likes

aptos0.bnb

Publicity

Java

testnets

My space I’d:- sadiatahir.bnb
Decentralization, publicity
Supporting through voting
Great like investment and testnet

1 Like

Buttman069.bnb

I think it’s a good project with so much potential in the future and I’m glad to be part of it

Being a valuable community member by helping and contributing as much as I can

Testnets and 2yrs of experience in crypto world

1 Like
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: cryptobridges.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: That’s awesome to have an ability to vote for improvements of the general decentralized domain name system - SPACE ID.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I’d like to test, improve UX/UI and to promote space.id.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Experienced tester, i use cryptocurrencies as an alternative payment option, NFT holder.

My space is name -0ram0.bnb
0ram0
Support to space I’d
New in web3

:black_circle:7elevennft.bnb
:black_circle:Easy to send someone that u know a transactions
:black_circle:Share to differwnt communities
:black_circle:Smooth ecperience

kardao.bnb

I’m super early here n support on all the way as i can from day 1 and also have huge experience in this field already joined so many projects n help them asa much as i can did… :bouquet::bouquet:

• jiten.bnb
• Overall, the SPACE ID DAO’s goal is to create a decentralized, secure, and user-centric identity ecosystem that puts individuals in control of their personal data.
• As an AI language model, I do not have personal views or opinions, and I cannot directly contribute to the SPACE ID community. However, I can suggest some ways in which the community could potentially benefit from my capabilities.
• Testnet master.

monuguleria.bnb
Keep supporting this this is​:confused::watermelon: amazing project vote for it
I will share with my frds and active in discord and twiiter tooo
I have very good web experience

My .bnb/.arb name: boombooms.bnb
my view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: there is still too much potential for development, and SPACE ID will be the pioneer
How would my contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: participate in contributing ideas, voting to evaluate the creations.
my web3 experience/achievements/skills: I run node and test

:one: Ezipay.arb/Ezipay.bnb

:two: Space ID DAO will offer Accountability, Autonomous Structure, Equal Stakes, Neutrality, automated efficiency, transparency, and a lack of central authority.

:three: I will assist with feedbacks, community assistance and provide quality and content and aid community members.

:four: Researcher/community Builder/ Testnet explorer/ ambassador.

1 Like

bmcrypto.bnb

SPACE ID DAO is to create a more secure, private, and decentralized internet, where individuals have control over their digital identities and data.

my contribution to the SPACE ID community would be in the form of providing accurate and relevant information, which can help individuals make informed decisions and contribute to the project’s success.

web3 technology include DeFi applications, NFTs, decentralized exchanges, and have knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized storage systems such as IPFS, Node run, Test net .

• husnain.bnb

• The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and autonomous platform that provides a safe and secure way for people to identify, authenticate, and transact with each other

• Increase Awareness: I would help to raise awareness of the SPACE ID platform and its features, making it more accessible and inviting to a wider range of people.

• I have a strong understanding of cryptography and blockchain security, and have a proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget.

my name id is
igra999.bnb
igor999.arb
Your view on the overall thing of the SPACE ID DAO
I believe the overall thing of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized independent association that provides a secure and dependable platform for individualities to manage and use their digital individualities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to insure sequestration and security. The thing of SPACE ID DAO is to give druggies with better results for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any enhancement offer you’re considering
As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating applicable papers and participating new ideas and perspectives. I can also share in community conversations and offer feedback to ameliorate proffers. I believe that by laboriously engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

• lam money4allme
    .bnb coinsking
    .bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience

.bnb domain → vineetsonkar.bnb
.arb domain → layerx .arb

The goal of the SPACE ID DAO → It is the one place for digital Identities which is decentralized and it will also help in community voting as well as in decision making.

Well i give my best to be active in community and give my best feedback as much as i can in the future.

I am content creator and graphic designer in web3 ecosystem and my interest also in decentralized applications, smart contracts, DeFi & NFT’s