Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

Name: tct68.bnb
My view: Web3 Name Service Platform

Thương Công
About SPACE ID
SPACE ID is building a universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover.
The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a universal name service network and identity platform for the web3 space. This is an important goal, as it can help to simplify the process of discovering, registering, and managing web3 domains.

Shiva7.arb / Shiva7.bnb
Goal is necesary for ID
At your disposal
User

Hopefully, this project is going to be a better position in the future. Best wishes for all the team

My bnb domain name is:-

abdullah999.bnb

My .bnb is “dgvctrolls.bnb

I liked the idea of space Id Dao. Giving the power of decision making in the hands of active community members which is so good and ID token holders…i can contribute in helping other community members on discord wherever possible.

I am in Crypto since 2020 but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space. I do contribute on discord servers as much as i can.

• vedox.bnb
  • Being an active community member to helping out
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Front & Back end development skill
    *Discord Early User & Active

• ridit.bnb
• The Space ID DAO achieves this goal by building a platform that enables users to create and manage their own digital identity, which can be used to access various online services and applications. By using blockchain technology, the platform ensures that users’ personal data is stored securely and cannot be accessed or controlled by third parties.
• I could assist in the development of natural language processing tools that could be integrated into the SPACE ID platform to improve user experience and facilitate communication between users and the platform.
• Done many testnet.

My id name haidercryptoguy.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO?

Ans. I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community ?

Ans. As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills?
Ans. I am an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applic contracts,

1 Like

My .bnb domain is rickfuxer.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 15 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process I’m fully in support

As I have huge community and supportive friends it will help to grow larger

my name id is
igra999.bnb
igor999.arb

Your view on the overall thing of the SPACE ID DAO
I believe the overall thing of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized independent association that provides a secure and dependable platform for individualities to manage and use their digital individualities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to insure sequestration and security. The thing of SPACE ID DAO is to give druggies with better results for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any enhancement offer you’re considering
As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating applicable papers and participating new ideas and perspectives. I can also share in community conversations and offer feedback to ameliorate proffers. I believe that by laboriously engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 gests achievements chops
I’m an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I’ve expansive experience and chops in web3, including developing and using blockchain operations, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and holdalls . I’m also familiar with areas similar as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring precious benefactions to SPACE ID DAO.

• My .bnb name is: jaasshaikh786.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:It is good initiative taken by the comany as it will help its members more and it will be more transperancy and clearity about the project

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:i can help people at dao forum with my little experience

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: testnet, airdrops, helping people at many discords becoz of it i have given og

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: longlt.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: It should be the bridge for all chain, to help people easier to interact .
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Bought domain name, play with guys in discord
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Expert
  • iknow779.bnb & iknow779.arb
  • I think the SPACE ID DAO is a great idea, a way to know what the community really wants and let it participate in decision making
  • I will actively participate in conducted activities and provide feedback when necessary
  • I am a web3 moderator with ~3 years of experience, also a DeFi explorer

Hodlmoon.bnb

:chart:I think the Space id will be the future of domain name but in my point of view the should have to implement some staking program too.

:chart:Thinking about the contribution. The best thing community can do is support the project. But project founder must have to be transparent regarding the development and treasury.

:chart:I have not that much experience but I am learning the new skills on web 3.

• 1686868.arb
  • help ervery one to crypto world.
  • join all operation with SpaceID DAO
  • skill with social group, designer, tester, trader

iskon.bnb
im aman
im a student intrested in blockchain
my vision is to become blockchain developer

varga.bnb

Goal of building an universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover, register, trade, manage web3 domains is truly amazing!

By being an active community member, Holding $ID token so that I could have governance power to play a critical role in the decision-making process of the project.

Learning Metaverse and Data skills

• adler.arb
• Decentralization, Participation
• Help with voting, Holder token
• Web3, TestNet

zainknight.bnb
Help with voting and community power
Skills in blockchain

aa0aa.bnb
I will contribute by voting or all as possible by
I have 3 years of experience in crypto
I have performed testnets , game’s etc in web3

• deliramisha.bnb
  • SPACE DAO aim to provide a transparent project that will help a lot to the community.
  • Help with voting and spread the goodwill of SPACE DAO
  • brand builder, community manager, testnets, investor