Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

NOTE: We have reached the maximum amount of replies to this thread. Please post your delegate application here - Delegate Application Template (Part 2) .

10280 Likes
  • jaysoft.bnb
  • James
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m willing to work with any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *Researcher
    *5 months Discord Mod Experience.
251 Likes

My .bnb is ā€œkingkohli.bnbā€ and .arb is ā€œmortal.arbā€

I liked the idea of space Id Dao. Giving the power of decision making in the hands of active community members and ID token holders.

I can contribute in helping other community members on discord wherever possible.

I am in Crypto since 2017 but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space. I do contribute on discord servers as much as i can.

71 Likes

bomond.bnb

Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users

I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done

I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnetā€™s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate a lot.

164 Likes

My .bnb domain is ghotu.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

138 Likes

Name : deployr.bnb

I believe the launch of the Space ID DAO is essential to give the community the much needed power in the SPACE ID ecosystem. In blockchain today, Decentralization is everything and the community is the project.

I will thoroughly go through the effect,advantages and disadvantages of every proposal and have a detailed discussion with my community before casting any vote. The future of SPACE ID is important and its essential every proposal takes us closer to a much more improved goal.

Skill : Blockchain Developer (React,Solidity,Python,JS and C++)

128 Likes
  • lam123.bnb
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience.
92 Likes

BNB ID: hojjatzare.bnb
Arbitrum ID: micro.arb, pink.arb
web3 experience: i have 3 years experience in web3

64 Likes
  1. martist.bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  4. senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing
46 Likes

Your .bnb/.arb name: hanoinews.bnb
What is your opinion on SPACE ID DAOā€™s overall goal: Promote a good community, and will attract new users
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I will invite new people because my community has over 3000 followers
Your web3 experience/achievement/skills: I have participated in testnet projects and community tutorials on Arb, Aptos, bingx

42 Likes

hi

• worldmobile.bnb / monopoly.arb
  • spaceID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.
  • By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.
  • I have been participating in multichainā€™s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.
44 Likes

My Domain: Teddyz.bnb / 0x6996.arb

1. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized autonomous organization that allows individuals to collaborate and fund space exploration projects. The ultimate goal of the DAO is to advance space exploration and make it more accessible to people around the world. By leveraging the power and efficiency of blockchain technology, the DAO aims to streamline the funding and execution process of space projects, allowing individuals and organizations to work together in a streamlined way. more efficient and effective. Through developing new technologies and exploring new frontiers, SPACE ID DAO hopes to inspire the next generation of space pioneers and enthusiasts.

1. How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any suggestions for improvement youā€™re considering:

As SPACE NOVA, Iā€™ve always worked to support the community, helping the community understand and solve the problems they had when they started.
      Build the easiest-to-understand content on social platforms, like FB/TW/TikTok/Youtubeā€¦ To make it easier for people to access SPACE ID in particular and Web 3 in general.

1. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
      • Attention to detail
      • Strong communication skills
      • Creative
32 Likes
  • DuhItsAniket.bnb
  • For Decentralization and transparency
  • I have good crypto experience and so i can use my vote for what i think will be good for the community
  • I have 3+ Years of web3 experience. Also, i am a computer science student so i understand technical stuffs too.
22 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name:
rockygp.bnb / rockygp.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I think itā€™s very important that projects like this can be represented by holders, who are the ones that will make space id grow even more. Without community there is no project, and the Space Id Team understood this perfectly.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can help with my experience in the crypto world, to have a community, where through me, the ideals of the majority of the holders can be represented. And that each domain has the true value that corresponds to it. Itā€™s a very valuable community, that can have a great potential. United much more!

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Iā€™m a systems analyst. Moderator and participant of several communities. Crypto investor. Techno lover.

36 Likes
  • I am phuongt.bnb
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m willing to work with
    any tools available
  • PHP Developer
  • 3 Years Discord Mod Experience.
18 Likes

My space id name is hruaiaj.bnb
I have extensive knowledge of Web3 technologies, including blockchain, cryptocurrency, decentralized applications (dApps), and smart contracts. I can provide insights and guidance on various Web3 platforms and their applications.

My skills in Web3 include:

Understanding and analyzing blockchain data
Developing and testing smart contracts
Interacting with Web3 APIs and decentralized networks
Providing guidance on cryptocurrency investments and trading strategies
Identifying potential security risks and recommending best practices for secure Web3 transactions
I am constantly updating my knowledge and skills in Web3 technologies to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to users.

20 Likes

ā€¢happyaki.bnb
ā€¢Space ID is such a cool project,I really like the token Because itā€™s listed in Binance!
ā€¢Space ID donā€™t really need improvement itā€™s ok
ā€¢I donā€™t really have web3 experiences. May be something will learnā€¦ Thanks :+1::+1:

20 Likes

morteza111.bnb
web3 identity, governance, publicity
any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

24 Likes
  • jackyjune.bnb
  • Enable users to participate in decision-making of SID, and make SID a better decentralized app.
  • (1) Help CM manage the CN community of SID.
    (2) Build the .bnb 10k club on BNB chain.
  • Community manager of Alpaca Finance, Galxe brain of Galxe, and Aurora of Space ID.
24 Likes

Your .bnb/.arb name: haiphongnews.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I am a tester, my main job is to detect bugs and bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation. string onion
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: I run node and participate in testnet projects like arbitrum, aptos, sui

26 Likes