Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

Very nice project

If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

My Space ID: captainmax.bnb

I believe overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security.

As a web3 enthusiast, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

I’m an independant creator/designer. So I can create beautiful eye-catching banner and write blogs as well about any project. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, I know how to use blockchain applications and use decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

2 Likes

• metamass.bnb
• SPACE ID is very transparent. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.Giving the power of decision making in the hands of active community members is the best part of SPACE ID.
• Help with voting and community support and also promoting SPACE ID.
• I’m new in Web3 so my Skills in web3 are very small. But I’m a fast learner and Explorer. So with great perseverance i can be deliver in a best possible way.

1 Like

Id : tarun21
.bnb

1. My View On Space Id Dao It Is Vey Large And Clear He Is Definitly Go To The Moon And Much More.

2. I Have Countribute As A Early User I Have Followed You Since Earlier Stages And I Have Perform MAny Testnet And Nodes In Many Other Web3 Projects Experienced.

3. I Have 3 Years Experience Of Crypto. And I Have Follewed Many Web3 Projects Since His Most Early Stages

hysuper80.bnb

Space ID Project Is Very Powerfull
And I AM Very Happy To Say I Love This
I am A Yotuber And Crypto User
and Space ID Dao Very Help To All Projects Helping

elonmuskcoin.bnb

geat project.
just transfer assets without complex adress.such a great innovation
lets constribute 8in metaverse

• stbcryptodz.bnb
  • Promote a good community, and will attract new users
  • I can contribute in helping other community members on discord
  • Researcher, Test net Experience and Node run experience

Your .bnb / .arb name: 1111🤞. Bnb /arb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Its unique and i don’t miss any opportunity in spaceid.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Help with voting and community support.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Testnest, deployment, onchain wallets

2 Likes
  1. 01207.bnb
  2. A DAO is mostly for the people so space id will also doing it for public so i am happy.
  3. Awaring others about the DAO and helping the team, as a member i contribute to the dao to make helpful decision for the community.
  4. I am crypto enthusiastic and i joined this in 2020 when crypto market is crashed that time i learn all about crypto market tradings projects etc.

elonmusk9.bnb
SPACE ID DAO have great future in crypto. It has transparent work, fair, objective.
I want to help space ID by investing and by helping other users support
Crypto investor/ Researcher/ Analyzer

★ ganu1418.bnb
★ My view is easy to use wallet like send another crypto coin easy wit secure :closed_lock_with_key:
★ c++
★ testnet and airdrop lootet

• taj-Mahal.bnb
• Decentralization
• Helping out by being an active community member
• Community Mod , Crypto Cult Admin , Manage Trading Community, Participate In active events.

gabbar.bnb
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still testnet and Crypto adaptation

My Space Id - babludavid.bnb
My Crypto Goal Is I’m Bussiness Man On Tradding
So Helping On Space Id Community…
My Web3 Expriences is Very Good And I’m Win achievements…
So Please Support Me.

Please Like Post

• eins1.bnb
  • better future
  • Help with voting and community support
  • great like investment & testnet
  1. shotaspace.arb
  2. This was great, buyback and burn is the best thing project like this should do, this will be great to our community
  3. Promoting SPACE ID, give knowledge to everyone about SPACE ID, spreading information
  4. None, but im fast learner

elon1.arb

Decentralization and Unique

Help with voting

I have 1 year’s web 3 experience i also use testnets and mainnet.

• lilgoti.bnb
• to provide secure and reliable platform to manage and utilize their digital identities and ensure privacy and security.
• As web3 user i can spread the community of space id dao by creating articles, and participating in community discussions and give feedback to improve proposals.
• As web3 user i’ve used multiple dao’s, DEFI’s, NFT’s i also doing testnets form dozens of platforms.

1 Like

Buttman069.bnb
Don’t really know much about but would love to learn about them
By being a valuable community member
Testnets, 2yrs of exp in crypto

1 Like
  • neymar10.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO have great future in crypto. It has transparent work, fair, objective.
  • I want to help space ID by investing and by helping other users support
  • Crypto investor/ Researcher/ Analyzer