Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

web3bnb3.bnb
High security, ensuring transparency in the blockchain community
I will do my best to share SPACE ID DAO’s messages to the community in the most effective way.
Experience of web2 to web3 projects.

username : unclaimed.arb

I’m still learning in web3 and I’m happy to be in it.

.bnb/.arb name: noblepeter2000.bnb / noblepeter2000.arb

Just like DAO which want full contribution of their community to the growth and development of their project via DAO. I belief SPACE ID DAO with it’s robust goal would create a template other DAO would struggle to come to per with. I see this DAO setting a standard and yardstick in the history of DAOs.
I would like to contribute to SPACE ID community via in-depth explanation of proposals made to community members, this contribution is second to my first and main contribution which has been since i joined SPACE ID which is massive adoption of domain name and explanation of the use case of having a web3 name to both the web3 and web2 community. I am one of the applicant of cosmic recruit on discord already and have been helping as well.
My linkdin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-arogundade-07164a134/} would do better justice to my web2 experience and achievement, summarily, I’m a web3 veteran, a community manager, moderator, DAO Applicant and members to numerous communities, a blockchain utility tester, just to mention a few.

2 Likes
  • cryptoskyland.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Testnest, Marketing, build communities, designer

lydaspark.bnb
My initial impression is positive.
I would be willing to help test and provide feedback on new features or improvements.
Cryptoivestor

Wilted.bnb
One of the most important project. I hope this project will be successful in future. Thanks to the team for presenting this great opportunity to us.

yanee.bnb
High security, ensuring transparency in the blockchain community
I will do my best to share SPACE ID DAO’s messages to the community in the most effective way.
Experience of web2 to web3 projects.

jwhrma.bnb , jwhrma.arb ,jwhrma.eth

spaceid helps me to maintain all my domains in same place.

as a member i helping you to give what we want, all voting proposals are voting for the betterment of the community.

spaceid have unique ideas to interact with users, so please give us something unique that others not think of.

wilted.bnb
One of the most important project. I hope this project will be successful in future. Thanks to the team for presenting this great opportunity to us.

galinaholst.bnb
I believe SPACE ID DAO has a lot of potential.
I would help to promote the SPACE ID community and its initiatives through social media and other relevant channels.
Crypto-enthusiast

I. jigglypuff0409.bnb
II. Decentralized transparent voting where decisions will be made by a large number of participants and it will be unified.
III. I am ready to help everyone as much as I can :slight_smile: ttracting new users
Telling new users about the project, and helping them.
I am ready to help with development.
IV. From experience: understanding how smart contracts and blockchain work, participating in numerous testnets, and being a node runner. I believe that with my skills, I can definitely be useful.

injustive.bnb
Voting and community support
There are few skills in web3. But I’m learning quickly

juliamystic.bnb
The general impression is positive.
testnets
Crypto Holder

spacecripto.bnb
space-nft.bnb
criptoworld.bnb

The dao is excellent just a little complicated to use .

Investitor

My experience for invest and Nft and testnet

nikitanebula.bnb
I think there is a strong team behind the project.
advertising in social networks
tester, investor, trader

My spaceID: mahreenisba.bnb
decentralization
voting
Trading

ekaterinaaurora.bnb
I am excited to see how SpaceID DAO develops over time.
I can post on social networks about the project
Testnest

levandong.bnb

• Honesty and openness.
  • I will holding the project token and voting.
  • Testing, programming.
  • Testnets.

skymarina.bnb
I think SPACE ID is worth keeping an eye on.
test new project features
Testnets, hodling. trading

sanderosa.bnb
I will successfully test all the features of the project
do more promotions
3 years do testnet