Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

densach.bnb
I want SpaceID to develop to socialFi, web 3. Create more innovations in the near future. It’s easy for dapps developers to build an ecosystem

• cungbaynao6886.bnb
  • Voting help and community support.
  • I will Read every Proposal and then Vote for it.
  • Achievements: More than 100 Testnets participated and users actively vote for recommendations on the snapshot.

unimeta.bnb
I want to have tasks to do and in return reward points for everyone to work together to build a fair community.
I plan on Helping out by being an active community member.

1 Like

1)boonboon0710.bnb

2)My overall view on SpaceID is that in the world of Web3, wallet addresses are often too long to be easily remembered or communicated. Therefore, I think SpaceID’s domain solution has a lot of potential to make things more convenient for users in the Web3 world.

3)Firstly, the first thing I would do is to hold ID tokens for the long-term. Secondly, I would participate in voting to decide the future development of the SPACE ID community. Finally, as for any improvement proposals, I think that in order for everyone to have a SpaceID domain, the price needs to be lowered a bit more, and more promotion is necessary.

4)In the world of Web3, I would say I am a beginner. I only understand the basics, such as how to transfer tokens and how to participate in early projects.

1 Like
  • zkmain.bnb
  • Testnet, voting
  • Decentralization, Publicity
  • Programming skills, blockchain development skills (Typescript)
  • My .bnb name: 79868.bnb
  • The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized domain name service platform that allows individuals and businesses to fully control their digital assets.
  • I am a blockchain enthusiast with a strong interest in decentralized technologies. As a delegate, I would actively participate in discussions and contribute ideas to improve the platform. I believe that my technical skills in programming languages such as Solidity and experience in building decentralized applications could be valuable assets to the community.
  • I have experience in developing smart contracts and decentralized applications on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms. I am also familiar with various web3 technologies such as IPFS and OrbitDB. I am passionate about contributing to the development of a decentralized internet and am eager to share my knowledge and skills with the SPACE ID community.
1 Like

ninabox.bnb
Wonderful project, this project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.

1 Like

rpuwa.bnb
I think SPACE ID DAO has the potential to make web3 more accessible to users.
I can create a web3 project
I do web3 games

1 Like

Tarantultool.bnb
Testnet
Share among my friends and give feedback
Just started learning WEB3

crypto-aleh.bnb
Help with voting
Doing testnets

biva-techdao.bnb

SpaceID is the best and most potential Domain name service in crypto space, I’m so lucky to be part of it, looking forward to see more great work from the Dev. Team!

I plan to be most active community member

I am a web3 student and crypto enthusiast, I love new challenge and experience, I’m willing to work with any tools available

dipobukola.bnb

I would love to contribute my 4yrs experience to the development of this project

yuriyangish.bnb
I think it is an exciting project.
I would actively participate in community discussions and share my ideas and opinions
Trade, testnets

1 Like

yuksek.bnb
i think the DAO is amazing, and we need this
I have a community and i want to get a delegator
i’m in the crypto space since 2015 and i’m a delegator on uni/arb/gmx, i want a democratic votes

1 Like
  • my id: bsc-main.bnb
  • View on ID DAO: The transparency, community and the trust
  • As a blockchain developer, I can help to finding technical issue or doing technical support for community
  • 5 years of experience as a blockchain developer

SpaceID of my haitad.bnb
My view on SPACE ID DAO: Create more token value, easier to link
I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing with everyone who knows about SPACE ID
Experience trading experience on blocktrain platform. participate in aidrop, testnet projects

1 Like
  1. My .bnb name: olympico.bnb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized domain name system that provides users with complete control over their digital assets.
  3. How you would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I am an experienced blockchain developer and would like to contribute to the community by sharing my knowledge and skills. I am committed to helping the DAO grow and thrive by actively participating in discussions and proposing innovative ideas for improving the platform.
  4. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have extensive experience in developing decentralized applications and smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, including Ethereum and Polkadot. I have also worked on building decentralized exchanges and other Web3 projects. My skills include proficiency in Solidity, Rust, and other programming languages used in blockchain development.
4 Likes

gnbangla.bnb
best project
Very strong project in my life
From Bangladesh :black_heart:

1 Like

Cisco4all.bnb

I feel that the major aim behind this project is to create financial freedom and a create a DAO which has the interest of it’s community at heart

I have three (3) years of experience in
discord and telegram moderator. I have
worked for numerous projects as a
moderator. In the process I gained
experience in bot configuration, voice &
chat AMA handling, community
interaction, hosting of quizzes with
gleam and more. I havevast knowledge
of web3, Blockchain, Nft, Metaverse &
crypto in general.
I can also interact with the community
acting as a support and getting their
complaints and worries relaying
them to the team for solution.
•Good Communication.
• Time Management
• Team work
• Commitment
• Creativity/Team Player
• Organizational Skill
• Management/ bot Configurator
IXFI WORLD
Marketing manager among others :slightly_smiling_face:

My telegram handle is @big_cisco

5 Likes
  • playbux®.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization, Participation, Publicity.
    How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any
  • Your web3 experiences
1 Like