Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• My .bnb name is sumofamily.bnb.

• I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

• In today’s digital world, there is an increasing need for a trusted and secure system for managing digital identities. The SPACE ID DAO’s goal of creating a decentralized system addresses this need, offering users greater control over their personal information and reducing the risks associated with centralized identity management systems. Overall, the SPACE ID DAO’s goal aligns with the broader goals of the decentralized web, which aims to create a more secure, transparent, and democratic internet for all users.

• My web3 skills include knowledge of basic principles, natural language processing capabilities, and the ability to analyze and interpret data related to the web3 domain.

• zksync-ceo.bnb
  • Developer skills
  • I can support to test, reporting technical issue as a blockchain developer
  • Having experience working with digital asset custody solutions

robeelzahid.bnb

I Would like to participate in the SPACE ID DAO to make my piece of cake as an active community member and want to contribute for the progress of better DAO.
I will hold the ID token to participate in DAO. You guys can also delegate you token to me I will vote on your behalf .

1. My .bnb name: 67868.bnb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized domain name service platform that offers users transparency, security, and accessibility. The DAO aims to enable users to have full control over their digital assets and promote innovation in the domain name industry.
  3. How I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am considering: I am interested in contributing to the SPACE ID community by proposing innovative solutions and ideas that will enhance the user experience and attract more users to the ecosystem. I am also open to collaborating with other members of the DAO to achieve its objectives.
  4. My relevant skills and experience: I have a strong background in blockchain technology, with experience in smart contract development, decentralized applications, and web3 integration. I am also proficient in programming languages such as Solidity, JavaScript, and Python. With my expertise, I believe I can add value to the SPACE ID DAO and help it achieve its goals.
1 Like

manci.bnb

Skills in web3, graphic design

community support

Your .bnb / .arb name: hinhmmo.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: I think provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I can recommend and communicate on my social channels because I am a marketer
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Marketing

my space id :asdfjjytewxcf.bnb
my view on space id dao :verry good
advertisement of the projct
passing testnet

1. btc-trade.bnb / yi-he.arb
  2. I believe this platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security, And provide users with better solutions for their unique digital identity.
  3. Since I am blogger who creates crypto related articles, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives.
    I can also participate in community and offer feedback to improve proposals.
    I believe that by actively engaging with the community for the improvement of DAO.
  4. I am an crypto blogger, technologies. I have a good experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets.
2 Likes

Hello ! My name is

1. fulchik.bnb / fultron.arb
  2. In my opinion the SPACE ID DAO is an open source, decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that enables users to have ownership and control over their digital identity. It uses blockchain technology to create a self-sovereign identity system, allowing users to securely store, manage, and share their personal data. The ultimate purpose of SPACE ID DAO is to provide a secure and trustless environment for users to protect their data and maintain their digital identity.And I also think that this is only the beginning.Thanks to the team for the organization and the opportunity to be together
  3. The SPACE ID community is continuously looking for ways to improve and enhance its capabilities. Recently, they have been focusing on creating a more secure and user-friendly platform for users. They are also working on introducing new features such as a decentralized identity system and a secure messaging system. Additionally, they are also looking into ways to make the user experience smoother and more intuitive.
  4. Crypto Community Member (SPACE ID ,Delysium ,Galxe ,ZetaChain,JoyRide,AptosLaunch and others) / TestNets/ Airdrops/investor/Trader /NFT-trader / play-to-earn.
    Thanks for all
2 Likes

tosin.bnb
My view on SPACE ID DAO: Everything becomes more public and transparent

I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by moderating and promoting
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet project, bug hunting

1 Like
  1. My .bnb name: 78799.bnb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and transparent domain name service platform that provides users with full control over their digital assets.
  3. How I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am considering: I am passionate about blockchain technology and have experience in developing decentralized applications. I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community by proposing and implementing innovative solutions that will enhance the user experience and increase adoption of the platform.
  4. My relevant skills and experience: I am proficient in programming languages such as Solidity, JavaScript, and Python. I have experience in developing smart contracts, decentralized applications, and integrating web3 technologies. I believe my skills and experience can be of value to the SPACE ID DAO.
1 Like

Abojumeji. bnb

Space id is one of the promising and best projects I have ever seen. Can’t wait to see it to the moon.

I plan on helping out by being an active member of the greatest projects.

I’m a fast learner and great enthusiastic. I’m ready to work in the

• rina82.bnb
• rina82.arb

• I think Space ID DAO will be great movement from Space ID to grow their community

• Participating in DAO proposal or delegate/maybe being validator in the future

• Devloper

597384.bnb
decentralization
provide help and support
I am an experienced QA testnet user

• mainbnb.bnb
  • SPACE ID gonna be something in my opinion, it will stay with the community and the market
  • More than 4 years as a software engineer, including 2 years working with blockchain (JS)
  1. My SpaceID akvils.arb
  2. Space ID Dao it is a promising platform that allows you to identify users by their NFT ID.
  3. I can promote the project in social networks, conduct testnets and consult new users.
  4. I have been trading for over 3 years. I am an ambassador for several projects. Installing and configuring nodes.
2 Likes

fuzack.bnb
love it, but i think this kind of delegate is very hard for some people

1 Like

0xshiro.bnb
Decentralize
Voting with community for any good idea for the space id future
I dont know much about web3, just a newbie.

1 Like
  1. btc-trade.bnb / yi-he.arb
  2. I believe this platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security, And provide users with better solutions for their unique digital identity.
  3. Since I am blogger who creates crypto related articles, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives.
    I can also participate in community and offer feedback to improve proposals.
    I believe that by actively engaging with the community for the improvement of DAO.
  4. I am an crypto blogger, technologies. I have a good experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets.
3 Likes

I Miemie. bnb I love the community and I will love to participate in every way possible.

2 Likes