Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

ndvinh.bnb / ndvinh.arb

1. The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that promotes the development and implementation of open-source solutions using blockchain technology. It aims to provide a collaborative platform for innovators to work together and drive the growth of the blockchain ecosystem. I completely agree and support.

2. I can also help with data analysis and decision-making processes to aid in any improvement proposals.

3. I have knowledge about web3 technologies like blockchain, smart contracts, decentralized applications, and cryptocurrencies.

thanhlong.bnb
In terms of my experience and achievements in the Web3 space, I have a strong background in software development, project management, and blockchain technology. I have served as a lead developer and project manager for several blockchain startups, and have contributed to the development of a number of high-profile blockchain-based platforms and protocols. I am also passionate about space exploration and development, and believe that blockchain technology can play a key role in enabling a more decentralized and innovative approach to space-related innovation. With my skills and expertise, I believe that I could make a meaningful contribution to the Space ID community, and help to drive greater innovation and progress across the space industry.

hyperbe4st.bnb

• The goal is beautiful, I think you will succeed.
  • Help make a testnet or any other activity which would help to improve SPACE ID
  • I try to do everything I see, Iā€™m still developing in this area
1 Like

id : denishope.bnb

• this is a pretty good project, it helps push DAO to new heights in the future
    -Iā€™ll be experimenting with all the products youā€™ll be releasing in the near future
    -I donā€™t have much experience in web3 but I will learn a lot by learning your project

-My spaceID: elinokun.bnb / arb06.arb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: improve the transparence and help to grow comunity
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: advertisement for the project, help with voting
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet, investing, trading, researching

1 Like
  1. My .bnb name: 23486.bnb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: I believe that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and autonomous platform that provides domain name services in a transparent and secure manner. The DAO aims to use blockchain technology to remove intermediaries, reduce costs, and enhance the user experience. By doing so, SPACE ID can provide users with greater control over their digital assets and foster innovation in the domain name industry.
  3. How I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am considering: I am eager to contribute to the SPACE ID community by leveraging my skills and expertise in blockchain technology. I am interested in proposing innovative solutions that improve the user experience, increase adoption of SPACE IDā€™s domain name services, and promote the DAOā€™s overall objectives. I am open to collaboration with other community members and would love to contribute to the growth and success of the SPACE ID ecosystem.
  4. My web3 experiences/achievements/skills: I have been involved in the blockchain industry for several years and have extensive experience in web3 development. I have contributed to various open-source projects, including smart contract development, decentralized applications (dApps), and web3 integration. My skills include Solidity programming, Ethereum, and various blockchain frameworks and platforms.
2 Likes

msdpatel.bnb , msdpatel.arb

. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:- for the community
I will contribute to the SPACE ID by hodling for long term and help the community whatever possible I will.
memes, testing, programming, data analysis
enthusiast, Web3 domain .

fantoma.bnb
wonderful project
active member of the comminuty
testnet

• melsergiyko.bnb
  • connecting people; helping people solve their problems with artificial intelligence
  • translation
  • 4 month experience traider of crypto, gaining knowledge in the world of NFT

rover.bnb

I am from korea. I operating 5K telegram for Korean people
I want to First Delegater in korean !!
Many people will be more join to ID DAO

1 Like

Yurakovel.arb
this is a promising and great domain service for the future decentralization is always cool
MY contribution to network testing, error detection, etcā€¦ to help others learn about SPACE ID
testnet

1 Like

*-My SpaceID: haiad.arb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: Better link, replace long wallet address with personal name
-Contributing to the SPACE ID community: Share the project to social platforms like facebook, TW, telegramā€¦, share to friends
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: project testnet, aidrop participation, blockchain.

1 Like

bikash2001.bnb

It very helpful for ID token holder. When token was burnt it helps the prise of the token to increase.

Give more airdrop for ID token holderā€™s and arrangment of more ama and more campaign.

I have the basic knowledge of web3 and l also participated in many web3 project.

1 Like

ā€¢ Birju0861.bnb
ā€¢ Birju0861.arb

ā€¢ proposal, wich will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

ā€¢ whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion

ā€¢ Developer

1 Like

-cryptairdropit.bnb
-dao = transparency
-I have a telegram channel and Iā€™ve been in the crypto world since 2017
-I make guides every day

lahivoy950.bnb
Airlines from Egypt with SpaceID
See you in moon

nacake947.bnb
ā€œ ooh I like dao cool idea
ā€œ post about this on my social media
ā€œ I lose money in futures trading

robohed946.bnb
Voting and community support
There are few skills in web3. But Iā€™m learning quickly

• flaxay.bnb
  • The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO on my point of view is to create a decentralized community that will manage the growth and development of the Space ID ecosystem through community voting and decision-making. It will also be responsible for managing the Space ID Token (ID) and implementing a token buyback program.
  • I can help with voting and community support.
  • NFT enthusiast for 2 years, interacted with some big communities in the web3 world, such as arbitrum, aptos, SUI, solana, polygon.
  • 8āƒ£5āƒ£4āƒ£5āƒ£.bnb

• spaceID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience. DAO is a very important aspect of community development, the SPACE ID DAO aims to hear community response to certain improvement in the ecosystem

• By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number
    one in new web3 experience with domain names, support community and maybe some designs

• I have been participating in multichainā€™s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market, some testnets, airdrops and so on.

2 Likes