Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

Leviso.arb
.space ID

• i hope we have more active for user to join in
  • the community is bigger day by day so we can build more to maintain the growing for future
  • candiuc.bnb
  1. My view on the overall goal it’s was fantastic feeling on SpaceID DAO. I was given vote on voting program.
  2. I would always seek for the opportunity to help the community through any possible way , either by voting or any other way
  3. My web3 achievement and skills is too low. Want to learn more. I already gotten many Airdrop and I giving some help to the people who don’t know about all skills.

1.My .bnb / .arb name: showbiz.bnb

1. In my opinion, the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform that empowers its members to collaborate, innovate and make decisions together in a transparent and trustless manner. The DAO aims to create a sustainable ecosystem that can foster the growth of the blockchain industry.

2. I have a strong background in marketing and social media management. I would like to contribute to the community by promoting the DAO’s initiatives and activities on various platforms. I am also interested in exploring new DeFi and NFT use cases that can be implemented on the SPACE ID platform.

3. I am familiar with web3 technologies such as Solidity, Truffle, and web3.js. I have worked on several projects involving smart contracts and dApps, and have experience with Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon networks. I am constantly learning and keeping up with the latest developments in the web3 space.

phuong.bnb
help project community to be transparent, objective and faie
i want to help task to do and return rewards point to everyone to work together to build a strong community
skill in web3 are still small - achievement, testnet

minhtuyen.bnb
-I there is an ongoing and intense debate about whether this is a good thing or not because it doesn’t compensate the original creator of the SPACE ID DAO from secondary sales.

• To help others richer than me
  • I see myself as having great web3 skills

hollowpoint.bnb
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
Voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small

• lanhuong1996.bnb
  • There are no comments for space id yet
  • At this rate the space id will grow more and more and more people will know it
  • I have been using wep3 platform for the past 5 years

My spaceID: bidali.bnb
My view : Everything becomes public and openness
contributing to the community space id: personal experience, listen AMA, claim OAT NFT
Your web3 experience: testnest project

• lanhuong96.bnb
  • The point is that space id develops with a very clear goal
  • I think it’s great and I don’t have any suggestions yet
  • Experience accumulated over 2 to 3 years on wep3

1x001.arb

1. In my opinion, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that can serve as a hub for innovation and collaboration in the space industry. The DAO aims to leverage the benefits of blockchain technology, such as transparency, immutability, and decentralization, to create a platform that can facilitate the growth and development of space-related projects, initiatives, and businesses. By bringing together a diverse group of stakeholders, including researchers, engineers, investors, and enthusiasts, the DAO can help to create a more inclusive and sustainable space industry that benefits everyone.

• Create a dedicated platform or forum for members to share their ideas, projects, and research related to space exploration and development. This can help to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing among members, and can also serve as a valuable resource for anyone interested in the space industry.
  • Host regular events, such as webinars, workshops, or hackathons, that focus on emerging trends and technologies in the space industry. This can help to keep members up-to-date with the latest developments in the field and can also provide opportunities for networking and collaboration.
  • Develop a funding mechanism, such as a grant program or investment fund, that can provide financial support to promising space-related projects and initiatives. This can help to incentivize innovation and entrepreneurship in the space industry and can also help to attract more talent and resources to the sector.
  1. I don’t have any personal experience, achievements, or skills in the Web3 space. However, I have been trained to provide information and assistance on various topics related to Web3 and blockchain technology. I can help answer your questions, provide insights, and suggest resources to help you better understand these topics.

Thank you!

• dalasam.bnb
  1. My overall goal in the SPACE ID DAO is to improve the security of individuals and communities by improving the quality and quantity of security protocol that occurs.
  2. Help with voting and community support
  3. I’m still a beginner in web3
  • *Your .bnb / .arb name: redazure1990.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    -My perspective is that SPACE ID DAO helps the project transparent, fair, objective… Because it serves Web 3, it is essential to empower the community with decision-making. It is very consistent with the community-oriented criteria of Web 3. Users will be free to choose their own ideas and directions for developing SpaceID according to their purposes.
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    -SpaceID needs to be developed into a cross-chain domain service, not only for services on the BNB chain but also on ETH, Polygon, Abr, etc. Only the .ID domain name will be required to identify wallet activities across all chains. Making the SpaceID universe great!!!
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    -I am a newbie and experimenting with various Web 3 services such as Lens Protocol, CyberConnect, SpaceID, ENS…

cryptono1.bnb
-Space ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common
oice of the participants in this project.

• I want to have tasks to do and in return rewards points for everyone to work together to build a fair coummunity.
  • My domain: tdino.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO aims to help the community collaborating on the projects built in SPACE ID, also contributing to a stronger and more effective governance system. It makes the governance more transparent, secure, and decentralized.
  • Deep dive into a proposal submitted on the governance forum and give my feedback on it.
  • Just 1 year experience in Web3, still lacking of knowledge in this domain but it can be improved in short time.

2x002.arb

1. In my opinion, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is quite admirable. By creating a decentralized autonomous organization that supports the growth of the space industry through collaboration and community participation, SpaceID DAO is leveraging the potential of blockchain technology to address some of the most pressing challenges in the industry. The DAO’s focus on promoting innovation, research, and development in space-related domains aligns with the growing demand for sustainable and cost-effective solutions in this field.

• Creating a clear governance structure that allows for democratic decision-making and encourages participation from all members.
  • Fostering an inclusive and welcoming community that values diversity and supports underrepresented groups in the space industry.
  • Developing a robust rewards system that incentivizes members to contribute their time, skills, and resources to the DAO’s projects and initiatives.
  • Partnering with other organizations and projects in the space industry to leverage shared resources and create a more cohesive ecosystem.
  • Providing educational resources and training programs to help members develop new skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the space industry.
  1. I have been trained on a large corpus of text data related to Web3 technologies and applications, and I can provide information and insights on various topics related to blockchain, smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and other Web3-related domains. Additionally, I have been designed to communicate in natural language, which means that I can assist with tasks such as writing, editing, and translation in a variety of languages.

Thanks!

• korgi.arb
• The Space ID DAO offers an exciting opportunity to advance the Space ID ecosystem through continuous project improvement and user-centric adaptation.
• My skillset includes proficiency in testing, voting, and potentially contributing to your social media management efforts.
• With over a year of experience in cryptocurrency, I possess expertise in node deployment, application and smart contract testing, as well as utilizing DEX, bridges, and wallets.

3x003.arb

1/ In my opinion, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that promotes collaboration and innovation in the space industry through the use of blockchain technology. The DAO aims to facilitate the development of new space technologies, increase access to space-related data and resources, and support the growth of the space industry as a whole. By creating a community-driven platform that is transparent, efficient, and decentralized, SpaceID DAO has the potential to transform the space industry and accelerate progress in space exploration and research.

2/

• Foster partnerships and collaborations with other space-related organizations, both within and outside the Web3 ecosystem, to expand the reach and impact of the DAO.
  • Develop educational resources and initiatives to promote awareness and understanding of blockchain technology and its potential applications in the space industry.
  • Explore the potential of decentralized finance (DeFi) applications in the space industry, such as using blockchain-based tokens to fund and manage space missions, or creating decentralized marketplaces for space-related products and services.
  • Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the space industry and the DAO community, by actively seeking out and supporting underrepresented groups.

3/ I don’t have personal experience or achievements in the Web3 space. However, I have been trained on a wide range of Web3-related topics, including blockchain technology, decentralized applications, smart contracts, and cryptocurrency. I can provide information and insights on these topics, and assist with research and analysis related to the Web3 ecosystem.

Thank you!

braunbuffel.bnb
It helps the project community to be more fair, more objective and more transparent than usual
Answering questions, Sharing and Supporting information. Besides that, connecting the community to Web3
Researcher/Community and Builder

rube358.bnb

• I believe that the goal of the Space ID DAO project is promising and promising, and that its creators and participants make a great contribution to the development of space technologies and research.
  • testnets, ambassador

4x004.arb

1. Based on my training data and knowledge cutoff, I understand that SpaceID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that aims to provide a platform for community members to collaborate on space exploration and development projects using blockchain technology. The DAO is built on the Ethereum blockchain and allows members to propose and vote on projects, allocate funding and resources, and participate in decision-making processes in a transparent and decentralized manner. Overall, the goal of SpaceID DAO is to enable the community to work together to advance space exploration and development in a way that is inclusive, collaborative, and decentralized.

2. I would suggest that the DAO focus on building a strong and engaged community by creating opportunities for members to connect, share ideas, and collaborate on projects. This could include hosting regular events, providing educational resources and training programs, and fostering a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration. Additionally, I would recommend that the DAO prioritize transparency and accountability in its decision-making processes, and seek to build trust and confidence among its members by providing clear and timely communication about its activities and operations.

3. Web3 refers to the decentralized web, which is built on blockchain technology and enables the creation of decentralized applications (dApps) and services. Some common skills and competencies related to Web3 include proficiency in blockchain development languages such as Solidity, knowledge of smart contracts, familiarity with Ethereum and other blockchain networks, and experience with decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Additionally, soft skills such as collaboration, communication, and problem-solving are also highly valued in the Web3 space, as they are crucial for building and maintaining decentralized communities and networks.

Thank you for taking the time reading my contribution.