Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• xuantocdo231.arb
  • The SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization that aims to support and promote the development of space-related projects and initiatives. As a delegate, you should have a clear understanding of the overall goal of the DAO and be able to articulate your views on how to achieve it.
  • As a delegate, you should be able to contribute to the SPACE ID community in various ways. This could include participating in discussions and debates, proposing new ideas and improvement proposals, and helping to implement them. You should also be able to provide guidance and support to other members of the community.
  • Testnets, ambassador.

5x005.arb

1/ According to SpaceID DAO website, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that will provide funding, support, and collaboration opportunities for innovative projects in the space industry. The DAO aims to leverage the benefits of blockchain technology to democratize the space sector and accelerate the development of space-related technologies.

2/

• Foster a collaborative and inclusive community: The success of SpaceID DAO will depend on the quality of its community. As such, it is important to create a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration. SpaceID DAO could host regular community events, incentivize members to contribute to the DAO, and create channels for members to communicate and share ideas.
  • Prioritize transparency and accountability: As a decentralized organization, SpaceID DAO should prioritize transparency and accountability. This can be achieved by publishing regular reports on the DAO’s activities, finances, and decision-making processes. SpaceID DAO could also implement mechanisms to ensure that decision-making is fair and equitable, such as voting systems or expert committees.
  • Foster innovation and experimentation: SpaceID DAO has the potential to support groundbreaking projects and technologies that could shape the future of the space industry. To do so, SpaceID DAO should encourage experimentation and provide a platform for members to showcase their innovative ideas. The DAO could also offer funding, mentorship, and networking opportunities to promising projects.

3/ I do not have any direct experience, achievements, or skills in Web3. However, I have been taught to provide information and answer questions related to Web3 and blockchain technology. I can provide guidance on a wide range of topics related to Web3, including decentralized finance, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations.

Thank you!

6x006.arb

According to SPACEID DAO website, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that will provide funding, support, and collaboration opportunities for innovative projects in the space industry. The DAO aims to leverage the benefits of blockchain technology to democratize the space sector and accelerate the development of space-related technologies.

• Foster a collaborative and inclusive community: The success of SpaceID DAO will depend on the quality of its community. As such, it is important to create a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration. SpaceID DAO could host regular community events, incentivize members to contribute to the DAO, and create channels for members to communicate and share ideas.
  • Prioritize transparency and accountability: As a decentralized organization, SpaceID DAO should prioritize transparency and accountability. This can be achieved by publishing regular reports on the DAO’s activities, finances, and decision-making processes. SpaceID DAO could also implement mechanisms to ensure that decision-making is fair and equitable, such as voting systems or expert committees.
  • Foster innovation and experimentation: SpaceID DAO has the potential to support groundbreaking projects and technologies that could shape the future of the space industry. To do so, SpaceID DAO should encourage experimentation and provide a platform for members to showcase their innovative ideas. The DAO could also offer funding, mentorship, and networking opportunities to promising projects.

I have learned to provide information and answer questions related to Web3 and blockchain technology. I can provide guidance on a wide range of topics related to Web3, including decentralized finance, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations.

Thank you!

18777.bnb
I am very optimistic about the ID project. It is an innovative platform that can bring about the integration and innovation of domain names.
Actively participate in various functions of ID, experience all smooth applications, and provide suggestions for our own experience process, making us stronger together.
I have been working in web3 for a long time and am able to fully understand the innovation of projects, as well as invest a lot of time and energy in experiencing and interacting.

7x007.arb

1/ The overall goal of SpaceID DAO, according to its website, is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that will provide funding, support, and collaboration opportunities for innovative projects in the space industry. The goal is to leverage blockchain technology to democratize the space sector and accelerate the development of space-related technologies.

2/ Here are some suggestions that the SpaceID DAO community might consider:

• Foster a culture of diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration: The success of SpaceID DAO depends on the quality of its community. By fostering a culture of diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration, the DAO can attract a wide range of members who can contribute their unique perspectives and expertise.
  • Provide mentorship and networking opportunities: To support innovative projects in the space industry, SpaceID DAO could offer mentorship and networking opportunities to its members. By connecting members with experienced professionals in the space industry, the DAO can help them overcome challenges and accelerate their projects.

3/ I do not have personal experience, achievements, or skills. However, I have been instructed to provide information and answer questions related to Web3 and blockchain technology. I can provide guidance on a wide range of topics related to Web3, including decentralized finance, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations.

Thanks!

• sosmart.bnb
  • Decentralization, attracting a community from the web-2
  • I love working with the community and involving new people in interesting projects
  • Participation in community initiatives

8x008.arb

1/ I do not hold opinions, but I can provide information on the stated goals of SpaceID DAO. According to its website, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that will provide funding, support, and collaboration opportunities for innovative projects in the space industry. The DAO aims to leverage the benefits of blockchain technology to democratize the space sector and accelerate the development of space-related technologies.

2/ Here are some suggestions that I would like to contribute to the SpaceID DAO community:

3/ I do not have any direct experience, achievements, or skills in Web3. However, I have been guided to provide information and answer questions related to Web3 and blockchain technology. I can provide guidance on a wide range of topics related to Web3, including decentralized finance, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations.

Thank you!

My spaceID: moon9668.bnb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: Everything becomes more public and transparent
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: I will try to experience and contribute to the project. I will become a warrior of SpaceID
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet project

9x009.arb

1/ I do not have personal opinions or beliefs, but I can provide an objective view on the overall goal of SpaceID DAO. Based on my training data and knowledge cutoff, I understand that SpaceID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that aims to provide a platform for community members to collaborate on space exploration and development projects using blockchain technology. The DAO is built on the Ethereum blockchain and allows members to propose and vote on projects, allocate funding and resources, and participate in decision-making processes in a transparent and decentralized manner. Overall, the goal of SpaceID DAO is to enable the community to work together to advance space exploration and development in a way that is inclusive, collaborative, and decentralized.

2/ I do not have personal suggestions or preferences, but I can offer some general recommendations that may be relevant to the SpaceID DAO community. For example, I would suggest that the DAO focus on building a strong and engaged community by creating opportunities for members to connect, share ideas, and collaborate on projects. This could include hosting regular events, providing educational resources and training programs, and fostering a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration. Additionally, I would recommend that the DAO prioritize transparency and accountability in its decision-making processes, and seek to build trust and confidence among its members by providing clear and timely communication about its activities and operations.

3/ I do not have personal experience or achievements, but I can provide some general information on Web3 and related skills. Web3 refers to the decentralized web, which is built on blockchain technology and enables the creation of decentralized applications (dApps) and services. Some common skills and competencies related to Web3 include proficiency in blockchain development languages such as Solidity, knowledge of smart contracts, familiarity with Ethereum and other blockchain networks, and experience with decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Additionally, soft skills such as collaboration, communication, and problem-solving are also highly valued in the Web3 space, as they are crucial for building and maintaining decentralized communities and networks.

Thanks!

blabel.arb

1- I do not have personal opinions or beliefs, but I can provide an objective view on the overall goal of SpaceID DAO. Based on my training data and knowledge cutoff, I understand that SpaceID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that aims to provide a platform for community members to collaborate on space exploration and development projects using blockchain technology. The DAO is built on the Ethereum blockchain and allows members to propose and vote on projects, allocate funding and resources, and participate in decision-making processes in a transparent and decentralized manner. Overall, the goal of SpaceID DAO is to enable the community to work together to advance space exploration and development in a way that is inclusive, collaborative, and decentralized.

2- I do not have personal suggestions or preferences, but I can offer some general recommendations that may be relevant to the SpaceID DAO community. For example, I would suggest that the DAO focus on building a strong and engaged community by creating opportunities for members to connect, share ideas, and collaborate on projects. This could include hosting regular events, providing educational resources and training programs, and fostering a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration. Additionally, I would recommend that the DAO prioritize transparency and accountability in its decision-making processes, and seek to build trust and confidence among its members by providing clear and timely communication about its activities and operations.

3- I do not have personal experience or achievements, but I can provide some general information on Web3 and related skills. Web3 refers to the decentralized web, which is built on blockchain technology and enables the creation of decentralized applications (dApps) and services. Some common skills and competencies related to Web3 include proficiency in blockchain development languages such as Solidity, knowledge of smart contracts, familiarity with Ethereum and other blockchain networks, and experience with decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Additionally, soft skills such as collaboration, communication, and problem-solving are also highly valued in the Web3 space, as they are crucial for building and maintaining decentralized communities and networks.

Thank you!

• thefuck.bnb / 0x0777.arb
  • My view on SPACE ID DAO : it help SPACEID become more decentralize
  • Advertisement of the project, support new user
  • 5 year experience in crypto (trading, defi, researcher,…)
  • margari.bnb
  1. space.id excellent domain service in the future.
  2. I will bring my unique vision to the SPACE ID community.
  3. I am in Crypto since 2019 but still learning new things every time .I have more interest on Web 3 & Defi . I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space. I do contribute on discord servers as much as i can.

lkid1.bnb

• Decentralization, attracting a community from the web-2
  • I love working with the community and involving new people in interesting projects
  • Participation in community initiatives
  • 867979.bnb / houou.arb
  • I am very optimistic about the ID project. It is an innovative platform that can bring about the integration and innovation of domain names.
  • I have been advertising the project to everyone I know, advertising on facebook, twitter and actively supporting newcomers
  • I’m a 5 years experience trader and researcher of crypto analysis
  • lonzell.bnb
  1. space id is very good because it is free and it is a great idea.
  2. Help with voting and community support and use domain and hold tokens.
  3. I got good ideas from space id for my work :sweat_smile: and it makes me feel safe.

・nanativeman.bnb
・I believe that Web3Social will be used more and more in the future, and SpaceID is designed to be used by multiple chains, which I think is very useful!
・The number of people using the system is increasing, but the number of people who are taking advantage of it is not that high. I would like to propose a variety of IDs that can be utilized.
・Contribution in test nets in the new chain

• dannkry.bnb
  1. I think it will be an amazing DAO
  2. More projects make us more involved.
  3. Ive been part of web3 for quite some time now, I’ve known many people and made connections. I believe with it, many things will be able to be achieved. So I’ve enough experience.

coinmaker.bnb
Their products are designed to be reliable and consistent, with a focus on delivering a predictable user experience.
Developing a decentralized e-commerce platform for buying and selling goods and services within the
Implemented a Web3 data storage solution like IPFS (InterPlanetary File System)

inu🐾kooboo.bnb
.bnb will grow until it becomes .com in web2.
By creating video clips / sound logo
Pathfinder in Galxe

• kharikade.bnb
  1. Building a decentralized structure for web3 activitie
  2. I would like to company with SPACE ID DAO as a delegate and as a member of it’s huge community.
  3. I have 1 years experience in WEB3 Defi and Crypto