Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

. Laluong0811.bnb
. Space ID
This project has a very bright future, because I really think this project is too perfect to be true. This is a very cool and innovative projects

• oo69oo.bnb

• DAO is a need for the community

• VOTING, GOVERNANCE, COMMUNITY SUPPORT …

• TESNET MANET APT,ARB

• 8o0x0o8.bnb

• MAKE THE RIGHT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE ENTIRE SPACE ID ECOSYSTEM …

• community support, voting,

• has participated in testnet and mainet many projects …

1. jultambo.bnb
  2. Overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: To add value to the users and partners; being a innovative solution in the domain management space in web3
  3. Support information.
  4. Researcher; community; Builder

My Space ID: bitcoinember.bnb , 868888.arb , coinme.arb

Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

I’m a 3 years experience trader and researcher of crypto, NFT analysis

0936665526.arb
I plan on Helping out by being an active community member I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available -Reactjs Developer -7 months Discord Mod Experience.

1 Like

hoanghien.arb
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity Help with voting and community support Web3, TestNet

t1989.bnb
support web3 projects and choose your favorite projects by holding tokens
Experience many projects, experiment

My space id: z7979.arb
Giving the power of decision making in the hands of active community members
I can contribute in helping in discord community members wherever possible.
I do not have much experience in web3 space.

name: luxuryvips.bnb
space id Dao connect web2 to web3

• peggy1.bnb
  1. I really liked the goal and I think it’s important to achieve in our web3 community! In general, the goal of SPACE ID DAO is an exclusive and secure identification system for users worldwide.
  2. I can help new members learn more about the project on Discord channels, write about the project on Twitter or Medium.
  3. I have skills in testnets, smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi).
    I have an understanding of blockchains and their principles

seetinh1995.bnb

-Space ID DAO is good project
I am investor, i will spent more money for this project
I had skill in web3, runnode, testnet

1. nguyentaimobile.bnb
  2. Opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO:
    SPACE ID DAO has the potential to become the leading community associated with digital identity in the cryptosphere.
    The DAO’s goal is to provide security, privacy, and access control in web3.
  3. I would join the Discord channel to communicate with members of the community.
    Participate in votes and referendums.Suggest ideas and help develop the project.Attract new members to the community.
  4. Introducing new data protection and privacy practices to improve user security.
  5. My experience / achievements / skills in web3:
    I have experience with blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
    Programming skills in Solidity, JavaScript and Python.
    Experience with Ethereum and other blockchain platforms.
    Participation in DAO and voting on proposals.
  • georgin.bnb
  1. Space id allows you to buy, sell and register a domain. I think in the near future it will become very popular and it’s cool! Already registered a .bnb domain, I also love their ID token that I received during the launchpad on Binance and hope to get more!
  2. The most important thing, in my opinion, is teamwork, and it will be necessary for our organized community to make decisions to come up with ideas and implement them, of course there will be mistakes, but we will learn from them and, of course, try to buy them at least, I have skills in testnets, smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi).
  3. I participated in more than 50 testnets, actively participated in new projects every day, received WL multiple times and participated in launchpads and presales.

I think SPACE ID is a big project. It has a great impact on marketing strategy and development

kaisuhan.bnb

1. The SPACE ID DAO is creating a place where everyone can express their ideas through proposals, anything related to development of SPACE ID, which enhances the core value of decentralization in web3 world. In my view, the SPACE ID DAO is improving everyday, more users participate in DAOs and SPACE ID is one of the most anticipated playground for every users who want to explore Web3 spaces.

2. It will be better for many DAOs, not just SPACE ID, if there are rewards for users when they take part in quests.

3. I have more than 1 year experience in Web3, claimed several testnet airdrops, been doing research everyday in Web3 space.

• brittni.bnb
  1. Space ID Dao gives us a crear image of the plspace ID protocol and helps us to give our prospective.
  2. I am ready to test any innovations of the project, invite people to it and invest money in it
  3. Influencer , crypto investor , community management

space id: almostenough.bnb and almostenough.arb

The ability to take part in further testnets.
Ambassador Program.

• chiquia.bnb
  1. existing projects are very good and interesting
  2. active in chat chat on discord, following my 2nd voyage because I just found out about this great project
  3. I have experience in op,arbitrum, Stargate and also experience at testnets and web3 and gamefi.

My SpaceID: 632855.bnb
My view on Space ID DAO: strong development, publicity, transparency.
Contribute to the Space ID DAO community: vote, comment, support the community to develop together.
My experience: Participated in many testnet, wed3 . projects