Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

1. My Spaceid domain: warliam.bnb
  2. SpaceID DAO helps project to be transparent, fair and objective with users and community. It also is the common voice for users and projects.
  3. I also want to help voting and do more task with projects to help each others grow and build a huge community so far
  4. Skills in web3 are still lack, small, achievements and testnets.
  • my .bnb / .arb name: nguyenkien.bnb/ nguyenkien.arb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: together with the project community to make decisions for the development of the project.
  • How would My contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will vote for the project to be well developed.
  • My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have done many tests on the system and experienced the domain ID of the space ID. it was a great experience.

jungaliber.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: As a delegate, I believe that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and community-driven platform that enables individuals and organizations to easily manage their web3 identities and domains. By doing so, SPACE ID can help drive the adoption of Web3 technologies and contribute to the growth of the broader blockchain ecosystem.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I am excited about the potential of the SPACE ID project and would be honored to contribute to the community as a delegate. I have experience in community management, and I believe that I could help facilitate productive discussions and decision-making among SPACE ID stakeholders. Additionally, I am interested in exploring proposals related to improving the user experience of the platform, such as streamlining the domain registration process and expanding the capabilities of the Web3 Name SDK & API.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have been actively involved in the blockchain space for several years and have experience in various aspects of Web3 development. Additionally, I have strong communication skills and am comfortable working with diverse groups of stakeholders to achieve common goals.

my spaceID name: Vietnamwork.bnb
SpaceID DAO provides fairness, transparency. help the project team to express their voices and contributions to the project.
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet project

• mikazukiaugus.bnb
    *one id to rules them all
  • voting and community support
  • Skills in web3 are quite limit. But Iā€™m a fast learner
  • My Id: aodai.bnb
  • My view on SPACE ID DAO: Everything becomes more public and transparent
  • advertisement of the project
  • voter, testnet, investor, trader

MY ID: lucky3689.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of SpaceID is to create a versatile blockchain ecosystem for the smart industry. This goal can bring a lot of benefits to businesses in the same industry, from reducing costs to increasing product innovation. SpaceID enables businesses to connect and share data and IoT devices with each other to create new solutions and improve operational efficiency.

However, to achieve this goal, SpaceID needs to meet a variety of requirements, such as data safety and security, scalability and acceleration of performance, availability, and trust. system reliability. To achieve this goal, SpaceID needs to have a detailed development plan, focusing on optimizing and improving the systemā€™s features.

If successfully implemented, SpaceID can become an important tool for the development of the smart industry and open up new opportunities for businesses in this field. I hope that SpaceID will achieve its common goal and contribute to the development of the smart industry.
However, to achieve this goal, SpaceID needs to meet a variety of requirements, such as how the system is implemented, data reliability and safety, and system availability and performance. system. In addition, SpaceID also needs to attract a sufficient number of partners and users to create a full and developed blockchain ecosystem.

So SpaceID is a project full of potential, but it takes time and effort to achieve its goals and meet industry requirements.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I think that SpaceID could be achieved better by implementing and improving some of the following features:

Confidentiality: SpaceID needs to ensure the high security of data through the use of encryption and other security technologies to prevent cyber attacks and ensure data integrity.

Reliability: SpaceID needs to ensure a high level of reliability for IoT data and devices through the use of industry standards and overall quality testing to minimize issues and errors.

Availability and performance: SpaceID needs to ensure high availability and consistent performance of the system through the use of cloud technologies and optimized solutions to minimize downtime and increase speed data transmission.

Extensibility: SpaceID should provide open APIs and application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow external partners and developers to connect and integrate their data into the SpaceID system.

Audience development: SpaceID needs to focus on attracting and growing a user audience, including businesses in the fields of IoT, blockchain and smart technology, to create a large and powerful community. to influence the industry.

In short, SpaceID can achieve greater efficiency by focusing on security, reliability, availability and performance of the system, scaling and growing the user audience. These improvements can help SpaceID build a strong blockchain ecosystem and contribute to the development of the smart industry.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: retroactive, testnetā€¦

therubikhouse.bnb, therubikhouse.arb

• DAO will be the place for not only SPACE ID community but also crypto in general community to contribute ideas, discuss solution and decide which to be good to SPACE ID in specific and crypto in general. DAO will help people to contribute to SPACE ID development in the long run.
    ** I would give in my ideas which i feel good to for SPACE ID as a passport holder, I would try my best to get SPACE ID more popular. Involve actively on discussion and proposal. That would interesting when you find your idea, knowledge sharing is achievable.
    *** Having been in crypto for more than 5 years, see the transition to web3 nowadays and bright future ahead for web3 to get people more freedom in social economies.
    I myself place my position in this strong development and do want to be left any step behind.
  • my id name: dentoantap.bnb
  • my view: SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, objective, with many benefits for web development 3
  • I will expand the community connection, spread the events of SPACE ID DAO.
  • my experience, achievements: I work on WED3

ronado.bnb
I will move coming
test web3

-My spaceID: ronando.arb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: I think go to the moon
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: I will vote by community spaceid
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet projec

Very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a great team that will certainly achieve its goals.

spaceiddiamond.bnb
To be more transparent and fair
Share more with my friends
Iā€™m new to Web3

yes dfsfjdfk/. sflsdjkflsdjkfsdmff sffgsdgdfsgdfge

Thetraveler.bnb

• is a place for the community to discuss, give opinions and vote as well as endorse majority-based decisions. thatā€™s the Space ID DAO I wanted
  • I have joined the community, I want to be able to do tasks and promote the project In return for certain rewards
  • skills in web3. testnet, retroactive, project support

-My spaceID: 0unter.bnb

• Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.
  • Decentralization, Publicity
  • Iā€™m a 3 years experience trader of crypto analysis

my id: bunit89.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Regarding the overall goal of SpaceID, I think it is to create a versatile and flexible blockchain ecosystem for the smart industry. This goal can bring many benefits to businesses in the industry, from reducing costs to increasing operational efficiency.

To achieve this goal, SpaceID needs to focus on developing new features and services to meet different user needs. In addition, SpaceID needs to enhance the security, reliability, availability, and performance of the system so that users feel secure and confident when using their services.

The overall goal of SpaceID is to be a versatile and flexible blockchain ecosystem that provides comprehensive blockchain solutions for businesses in the smart industry. If SpaceID achieves this goal, it will become an important tool for the development of the industry and contribute to the advancement of the smart industry.

• *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:*To improve SpaceID, I can offer the following suggestions:

Enhance system availability: SpaceID should focus on building a reliable and usable system using the latest technologies. This requires SpaceID to have a blueprint to optimize and improve system performance.

Data Feature Development: SpaceID should develop a data feature to help users collect, store, and share data safely and securely. This will help users create new intelligent solutions based on their operational data.

Increased flexibility: SpaceID should have an open system that allows partners and developers to integrate their products into the SpaceID system. This will help SpaceID become a flexible and diverse blockchain ecosystem.

Host webinar events: SpaceID may host webinar events to showcase their new products and features to the user community. This will help increase the attention and interest of businesses in the IoT and blockchain fields.

Enhanced security: SpaceID can enhance system security through the use of the most advanced security technologies and implementation of secure data protection measures. This will help users feel more secure and confident when using the SpaceID system.

These suggestions can help SpaceID become a more versatile and flexible blockchain ecosystem, bring more value to the smart industry and improve the user experience.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: testnet, swap, add liquid, stake, farmā€¦

My domain: minhlong.bnb

1/buidaibang.bnb
2/ i thinkā€™s on the right track
3/i think space ID should have an airdrop for those who contribute a lot to the ecosystem
4/ i have been using Web3 plastform regularly for the past 2 year

My Space Id - quangdat.bnb; 11119999.arb

• My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Good looking with blue interface; lovely and openness in everything
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by following the project through all chanels: discord, twiter, webā€¦, holding the project token
  • My web3 experience/achievements/skills: Testnet project, Cryptor Holder.