Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

saiaho.bnb

SpaceID is wonderful project which would be at the top soon.

I plan on being an active member of the comminuty and also hold ID tokens.

I’m a web 3 enthusiasts who is willing to work with any tool made available.

name ID: 01h35.bnb
Airlines from Egypt with SpaceID
Marketing

• My .bnb / .arb name: easymint.arb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to allow users to control their digital identities and data. This would allow them to have more control over the data they share, and would make it easier to access, store, and manage data securely. Ultimately, users would be able to protect their data and remain in control at all times. This could be a great way to increase security and privacy of user data. Additionally, the SPACE ID DAO will also provide users with financial opportunities and rewards, making it a great way to increase autonomy and reward users for their involvement in the project.
  • How I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement: I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community by becoming an active user, answering questions from other users and engaging in discussions with them. I would also like to see an option for users to create their own profile page or organizations page to highlight themselves and their interests. Additionally, I would also like to see more user-friendly interface and a more efficient search function to make it easier to find what users need. Overall, I believe that creating a more connected and user-friendly environment will foster a more vibrant community.
  • My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Since then I’ve been an avid follower of the crypto space and have kept up on the web3 industry and technology. I’m comfortable with completely the majority of programming languages needed for the development of a DeFi app or smart contract, having built multiple successful applications for Ethereum network. I have succesfully participated in multiple testnets. I know the way blockchain works, which make this field very exciding for me.
  • *您的 .bnb / .arb 名称:*45388.bnb
  • *您对 SPACE ID DAO 总体目标的看法:*还可以 就铸造费用有点贵
  • *您将如何为 SPACE ID 社区或您正在考虑的任何改进建议做出贡献:*降低铸造费用
  • *您的 web3 经验/成就/技能:*铸造代币。发布油管教学视频

678979.bnb
keeping the project token will be the best support. I want to vote for my favorite projects
tested on many projects

tphat2616.bnb
Decentralization.
Provide help and support.
I am a web and blockchain developer.

t1984.bnb
there is a transparent mechanism for the web3 platform that allows the creators to unleash their creativity
participate in testing many projects

abc2z.bnb
I think its amizing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID. and actively participate in activities on id
I participate a lot in web3 number one

Trinhs.bnb

Your view on the common goal of SPACE ID DAO: honesty and openness in all work, connecting ecosystems, making a great contribution to the bsc system
I will contribute to the ID SPACE community by keeping the project code, participating in events
requirements design, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
enthusiast, testnet, designer

1. My .bnb name: 851992.bnb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized domain name system that provides users with complete control over their digital assets.
  3. How you would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I am an experienced blockchain developer and would like to contribute to the community by sharing my knowledge and skills. I am committed to helping the DAO grow and thrive by actively participating in discussions and proposing innovative ideas for improving the platform.
  4. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have extensive experience in developing decentralized applications and smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, including Ethereum and Polkadot. I have also worked on building decentralized exchanges and other Web3 projects. My skills include proficiency in Solidity, Rust, and other programming languages used in blockchain development.

senzu1015.bnb
I Like Space ID
Voter , tester , investor , trader , holder …

tidavn.bnb

• SpaceID the Dao is a very cool federation infrastructure
  • I see a lot of potential in the NFT protocol in the future
  • i have experience in web 3 from 2021 till now

aslan.bnb
becomes more public and transparent
vote, comments, personal experience
developer, test

SPACE ID DAO helps to improve DAO governance ecosystem
I would love to contribute the ecosystem

My spaceID: saitama90.bnb
SpaceID Dao helps the project show transparency, clarity and true decentralization. help domain holders have the right to express themselves and make useful contributions to the project.
I have a little experience in testnet and building

• duydai.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO helps to create fairness, transparency and soundness. Representing the voting rights of the community
  • I will be the pioneer to experience projects as well as complete tasks in exchange for reward points, working together to build a fair and strong SPACE ID DAO community
  • I am new to the project experience level, testnet
  • spc999.bnb
  • Decentralization
  • advertisement of the project
    -testnets

*lucklac123.bnb

• I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available

my ID : lucky36.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The common goal of SpaceID is to create a versatile blockchain ecosystem for companies in the same field to connect and share data and devices IoT together. This goal can bring many benefits to the industry, from reducing costs to increasing product innovation. If successfully implemented, SpaceID could become an important tool in accelerating the development of the smart industry.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I think the development of SpaceID can be accelerated by increasing the security and reliability of the system, as well as enhance its availability and performance. In addition, attracting new partners and users will be crucial to creating a large and powerful community to influence the industry.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: not much but i can do retroactive, testnet…

honghai.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: honesty and openness in everything
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
  • design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  • enthusiast, testnets, designer