Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

nvidea.arb
The goal is to make proposals and give ability to vote
I will participate in discussions
Iam a designer and programmer

• napala.bnb / napala.arb
  • The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to unite people with diverse talents and help them showcase their unique abilities, while also providing financial benefits. This platform enables creators to monetize their digital creations and allows collectors to invest in unique digital assets that may appreciate in value over time. By doing so, SPACE ID DAO aims to revolutionize the way digital content is owned, monetized, and valued, while also encouraging people to pursue their passions and creativity.
  • I am excited about the potential of the SPACE ID DAO and would be interested in contributing to the community in several ways. First, I would actively participate in the DAO’s forums and discussions to provide feedback and ideas for improvement. Second, I would offer my skills and expertise in areas such as design, marketing, and community building to help promote the DAO and attract more users. Finally, I would consider investing in digital assets on the platform to support its growth and contribute to its success. Overall, I am eager to be a part of the SPACE ID community and help it achieve its goals.
  • My skills in web3 are not very impressive yet, but I’m trying my best. I’m studying a lot and showing interest in the subject. I write articles and participate in various activities.
1 Like

ryanlewis.bnb
Overall goal of DAO is to make governance be possible
I will search through proposals and vote
I am social engineer and cryptoenthusiast

draftkings.arb
Goal of DAO is to creat community of people who will help project
I am going to try ti create helpful proposals
Iam testnet lover and node runner

873422.bnb
I really like this project, keep up the good work
Help with voting
Testnets, ambassadors

• *twitch.bnb
  • *I fully support the goal of the DAO. I think the release of the ID token was the most successful, and yes, it even outperformed Arbitrum. I believe in the success of the project
  • *I am ready to promote the product on the territory of Armenia. There is a young new audience here now. I organize cryptocurrency chats
  • *Developer, Product manager, Product owner, Chat-bots

spotlighty.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a universal name service network and a one-stop identity platform for managing web3 domains. The platform aims to simplify the process of discovering, registering, trading, and managing web3 domains by providing a single infrastructure for all these activities. The SPACE ID DAO also offers a web3 name SDK & API for developers across different blockchains, allowing them to easily integrate decentralized identities into their applications. By providing a multi-chain name service, the SPACE ID DAO aims to make web3 domains and decentralized identities more accessible and manageable for everyone.

How would i contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal i am considering: Joined the SPACE ID community on official channels, such as Discord or Telegram, and engage with other members.
I’ll propose improvements to the SPACE ID platform through the community governance process. As a potential member of the community, i can propose changes or new features to the platform through community governance channels, such as voting or submitting proposals.
I want to participate in community events and initiatives, such as hackathons or bounties, which offer rewards for contributing to the development of the platform.

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I like to participate in invitation events. Can to code simple smartcontracts and deploy them.

Hung94.arb
I think its amizing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

041203.bnb
space id is a very ambitious and necessary project
I can help new users, translator
testnets, ambassadors, nft

821030.bnb
the project has huge potential, I wish you good luck
test the platform, help the community
testnets, ambassador, trading

dolmat.bnb
Decentralization Ecosystem development
Active participation in the life of the community
24/7 in the crypt

x-space.bnb 333bit.arb

Space id Dao will help each participant of the project to feel like an important linkin the chain of a large community, as well as to contribute to the common cause

I would be able to informatively support new members of the community, bring creative ideas, be an Ambassador

Researcher, community, tester

I am very interested in Space ID DAO and I will contribute by :
• spreading information about Space ID
• DAO
• Help members who are in trouble
• spread the importance of his web3 identity

Achievements / Skills :
• Community Manager
• Testers
• Crypto education

mixue. arb

aleksandr-i.bnb

With blockchain tech, they’re creating an open and collaborative ecosystem that’ll propel us towards the stars. I’m excited to see the wonders we’ll achieve together.

I wish to contribute to the development of the project, the development of a strong and friendly community and investing in the token

enthusiast, designer, i tested a lot of platforms and other

21h59.bnb
great project
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

annamirow.bnb

In my opinion, the goal of SPACE ID DAO has the potential to transform the web3 landscape and change the way we perceive web3 domains in the future. I believe that their approach to building a decentralized and collaborative ecosystem for the space industry will pave the way for innovation and revolutionize the web3 world.

As an active participant in the SPACE ID community, I offer my skills in various areas such as research, mentoring new members, and utilizing my diverse skill set to support the DAO in its missions. Through my contributions, I aim to assist the DAO in achieving its objectives and helping to build a more inclusive and innovative ecosystem for the space industry.

I possess expertise in blockchain technology and decentralized application development, which includes the creation of a decentralized exchange protocol on the Ethereum blockchain. With my experience, I am equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to contribute to projects that leverage these technologies and drive innovation in the blockchain industry.

whitery.bnb
Decentralization Ecosystem development
Active participation in the life of the community
MArketing, testnests, communicating

1 Like
  • emzopromix.arb
  • Its really need in the web 3.0, best domain service. and everyone can use this like ID card. Identifity like you want, how you want.
  • I can make video content on the 3 languages
  • Content maker in Minter Network
1 Like

Meta10.bnb

Space ID is a great project…with good use cases

I plan to help the community grow by publicising about spaceid.

I’m a web3 enthusiast,and nft lover|defi…I’m always opened to learn new skills

-My space ID: kotyara.bnb
Help with testnets