Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

esujdfhn.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system for Web3.
I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by providing technical expertise in Web3 development or proposing ideas to improve the user experience.
My experience in Web3 includes proficiency in Solidity, familiarity with blockchain protocols such as Ethereum and Polkadot, and expertise in developing decentralized applications.

1 Like

500kkk.bnb
I really like this community, there is a strong sense of belonging here.
I am ready to offer help to those who have questions or who are facing difficulties.
I have a lot of experience in cryptocurrency, starting with NFTs and nodes and ending with trading

1 Like

churk4inator.bnb
Space id, in my opinion, has created a pretty good community of people who can trust each other

testing, programming

my biggest successes were: programming and running a YouTube channel

1 Like

stepv.arb
DAO is one the best fundamental things in blockchain technology, so we have to promote it everywhere!

1 Like
  1. demonslayer.bnb/swiggy.arb

2. my view on the goal of Space I’d Dao is that how this is going to change the view of web3 domains in future to revolutionize the web3 world.

3. I would like to participate actively in community discussions and would be spreading about our community to the people outside.Coming to the contributions I’m always ready to be a part of it, and I’m also an holder of tokens, domains and will be active in voting for community proposals.

4. To mention about the skills I’m an active tester of early web3 products in the crypto market. Have knowledge of testing Dapps, making smart contracts and it’s ecosystem and I’m learning more about it currently.

To summarise i would love to help Space I’d in any possible manner that I’m capable of by being an active member with community.

1 Like

sabak2.bnb
should rally and make a powerful community
I can write articles and do translations
ambassadorship, articles, participation in various events

1 Like
  • My name: valentynua.arb valentynua.bnb
  • Participation, Decentralization
  • Texting and participation in development
  • Testnest
1 Like

i thing this is good idea for our community :slight_smile:

1 Like

04061371.arb
04061371.bnb
I am very happy to participate in surveys and social networks of the space id project. This project cares about improving the knowledge of its users. I am an economic data analyst and the activities of this project in the field of DeFi, which is also my favorite part, have surprised me. This project completely facilitates the various activities of users in the field of DeFi. I introduce this project to many of my colleagues. I have the best wishes for the professional team of this project.

1 Like

190969.arb
I am an investment expert and analyst of macroeconomics and financial markets. I am very happy to know about space id project. I am very surprised because this project facilitates activities in the field of DeFi and also provides a user-friendly environment for users. I introduce space id project to many of my friends. I envision a great vision for this project.

2 Likes

eurusd.bnb, clarnium.arb
an excellent solution with the purchase and burning of tokens, this already shows the main vector of the project development, I like it
I could be a holder and an active participant in speyside tao. I would like to keep real people (holders and active participants), it is possible to describe transparent conditions for additional rewards, for example, an increased percentage for staking, after a certain time of holding tokens.
at the moment I work as a researcher copywriter in a crypto startup, I manage an investment portfolio, I participate in all kinds of testing, I try to understand and help projects in development, sometimes I make content if I have free time, for example, memes or guides

1 Like

korastfok.bnb

• ID solves the problem of identification in the crypto world for well-known companies
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
  • i can help with voting, improve your famous on my social networks
  • enthusiast, designer, i tested a lot of platforms and other

nurbolat.bnb
advertisement of the project
testnets, ambassador
from Kazakhstan

cryptoboss777
.bnb/82104
.arb
very good, love the project
community support, decentralization
testnets, ambassadors, nft, trading

1 affmaker.bnb
2 decentralization, token holder
3 I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by investing in the project token
4 testnets, investor

• armitakiumarsi.bnb
  • Space id goal is to create a great community in the future.
  • I can do whatever is necessary for the development of community.
  • I know little about web3, but I can quickly learn anything that is needed

seregalogist.bnb
creating a pleasant community
articles , community management
translator, ambassador

1. chastain.bnb
  2. I think that the project is developing at a fast pace and it lacks significant pace and progress in the utility
  3. I have a lot of experience in WEB3, in the moderator or administrator format. I also have a lot of activities in popular projects

leo10messi.bnb
Help project take right decisions
I will do my best
I have been in crypto for the last 5 years. Have tested many projects and ecosystems

• cyberG
  • Decentralized tools for Space ID development
  • I want to create content and parnerships with web3 projects
  • Validator in many PoS chains and active governance paticipant