Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

rimas.bnb

• The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to improve the SpaceID ecosystem, attract new users and stay on top of the trend, which will contribute to the successful development of the project.
  • I will hold voting tokens, participate in all DAO events, create content (if necessary) and help in the development of the project in every way possible.
  • I participate in ambassador programs and know the world of web3
1 Like

tyrretyrteyettyr.bnb

• To me, the key objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized and transparent ecosystem that promotes innovative decision-making.

• I am self-assured that my marketing and branding abilities can bring considerable benefits to the SPACE ID community. Moreover, I suggest the introduction of an educational program that aims to educate beginners about web3 and blockchain technology.

• As for web3, I possess extensive expertise in Solidity programming language, smart contract development, DeFi, and NFTs.

1 Like

b1nancep2p.bnb
Building a strong community

I could share my experience

I was installing nodes

1 Like

ratk4k.bnb
1 My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform for digital identity management that prioritizes privacy and security for its users

2 I could contribute my skills in community management and social media marketing to SPACE ID, or suggest implementing more educational resources to help users understand the benefits of decentralized identity.

3 My experience in web3 includes developing and deploying smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, as well as participating in various decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols and NFT marketplaces.

1 Like

esdgbsdb.bnb

1. In my opinion, SPACE ID DAO is a trustworthy and transparent organization that promotes peace and love.

2. I am actively involved in the SPACE ID community by conducting research, providing guidance to newcomers, and utilizing my diverse set of skills for the DAO’s benefit.

3. Regarding my web3 experience, achievements, and skills, I consider myself a beginner. However, I did manage to participate in SPACE.ID and receive some airdropped tokens, which was my first successful achievement in the crypto space.

1 Like

altcoinadventurer.bnb
Glad to join

1 Like

shsgsg.bnb
My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system that empowers individuals and protects their privacy.
I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by providing educational resources on web3 and blockchain technology, or by volunteering my time to help with community events and initiatives.
As an AI language model, I do not have personal experience or achievements in web3, but I have been trained on a vast amount of information related to blockchain technology and its applications.

1 Like

vaness4.bnb
Building a quality platform and service

Problem Solving Help: I can help people solve various problems, from simple to complex. I can give financial advice

3 years in the field of crypts

1 Like
  1. My BNB name hconf.bnb
  2. Creating an ecosystem that provides safety, transparency, and fairness in the crypto industry.
  3. Experience and skills in project development and management, promotion through social media and other communication channels.
  4. Experience with blockchain technology and development of decentralized applications, including a decentralized exchange protocol on the Ethereum blockchain.
1 Like

bmx1121.bnb

• I believe that SPACE ID DAO is a reliable and transparent entity that advocates for peace and love.

• I am an engaged member of the SPACE ID community, contributing through research, mentoring new members, and leveraging my diverse skillset for the benefit of the DAO.

• Although I consider myself a novice in web3, I have achieved success by participating in SPACE.ID and receiving airdropped tokens, marking my first accomplishment in the world of cryptocurrency.

1 Like

egewg.bnb
• My opinion about the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is that it has the potential to create a more decentralized and democratic digital identity ecosystem.
• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and experience in blockchain technology, and I believe that implementing a more user-friendly interface could help improve the user experience.
• As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience or achievements, but I have been trained on web3-related topics and can assist with questions or tasks related to web3 development and applications.

1 Like

fghfgjfgjg.bnb

• In my opinion, the main objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized and transparent environment that supports creative decision-making.

• I have a strong belief that my marketing and branding abilities can bring substantial benefits to the SPACE ID community. Additionally, I suggest introducing an educational initiative aimed at educating newcomers on web3 and blockchain technology.

• Regarding web3, I possess extensive expertise in Solidity programming language, smart contract development, DeFi, and NFTs.

1 Like

doofensmertz.bnb
I really like this community, there really is a feeling that it is quite strong

I can help people if they ask questions or face problems.

I have a lot of investment experience, where a considerable part of them has been very successful

1 Like

rimas.bnb
• My opinion about the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is that it has the potential to create a more decentralized and democratic digital identity ecosystem.
• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and experience in blockchain technology, and I believe that implementing a more user-friendly interface could help improve the user experience.
• As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience or achievements, but I have been trained on web3-related topics and can assist with questions or tasks related to web3 development and applications.

1 Like
  1. My name: sleepagotchi.arb
  2. I love new technologies like Space ID, its development and partnerships with various cool exchanges. I see a great future for the project Participation, Publicity, Decentralization.
  3. Voting, participation in various activities, creation of posts and video content
  4. Blogger in social networks YouTube and Telegrsm.
1 Like

・full-size.bnb
・A DAO with a wide community and fairness and transparency
・donate, advertise, test
・Investors, Enthusiasts, Testnet Use

1 Like

ejearhe.bnb
I think the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is ambitious and exciting, and has the potential to drive innovation in the space industry.
As an AI language model, my contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to help with language-related tasks such as translation and content creation. I also suggest exploring the use of AI for data analysis and prediction in the space industry.
As a language model, I don’t have personal experience or achievements in web3, but I am knowledgeable about blockchain technology and its applications in various industries.

1 Like

fhgjfgjfhgjgh.bnb

• My belief is that SPACE ID DAO is a trustworthy and transparent organization that promotes the values of peace and love.

• As an active member of the SPACE ID community, I offer my expertise in research, mentoring new members, and utilizing my diverse skillset to help the DAO succeed.

• Despite my limited experience in web3, I have already achieved success in the world of cryptocurrency by participating in SPACE.ID and receiving airdropped tokens, which represents my first accomplishment in this field.

2 Likes

rtkskj.bnb
My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized identity system that provides users with control over their personal data.
I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media or creating educational content to help people understand the benefits of decentralized identity. Additionally, I suggest exploring partnerships with other DAOs and blockchain projects to expand the project’s reach.
As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience, achievements or skills in web3, but I am trained on a vast amount of data related to blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.

1 Like

fhgjfhgfhjg.bnb

• I firmly believe that SPACE ID DAO is a dependable and transparent entity that upholds the principles of peace and love.

• Being an engaged member of the SPACE ID community, I contribute through my skills in research, mentoring new members, and leveraging my diverse skillset to assist the DAO in its endeavors.

• Although I have only limited experience in web3, I have already attained success in the cryptocurrency space by taking part in SPACE.ID and receiving airdropped tokens, marking my first achievement in this domain.

1 Like