Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

busik.arb thanks for letting me participate

@pk0077.bnb / @Pk0077.arb
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small - achievements, testnet, nft creation,contract deployment, sen…
Please check and confirm

2ft24g6b.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity protocol that is secure and easy to use.
I could contribute my expertise in machine learning to help improve the algorithms used by SPACE ID or suggest new ways to enhance user experience.
I have experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum and creating decentralized applications on IPFS.

soska2.bnb

• The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized infrastructure that is easy to use for managing digital identities, with a focus on safeguarding user privacy and security.

• With my software development expertise, I can enhance the functionality and security of SPACE ID. Additionally, I am keen on collaborating to help expand the reach of the DAO.

• I possess in-depth understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, decentralized applications, and DeFi development.

sfgsdfgdsfsg.bnb

• To me, the primary aim of SPACE ID DAO is to create a clear and decentralized environment that promotes innovative decision-making.

• I believe that I can provide significant value to the SPACE ID community by utilizing my marketing and branding abilities and proposing the introduction of an educational program that focuses on educating newcomers about web3 and blockchain technology.

• Regarding web3, I have vast experience in Solidity programming language and smart contract development, as well as a thorough understanding of DeFi and NFTs.

• artglobal.bnb

• Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

• I can support new user answering question, guidance

• testnets, ambassador

-.bnb / .arb name: berbaby.bnb

• SpaceID Dao wil have many advantages, good proposals will help product very much, all users take part in building and growing product and community also.
  • I could try my best to contribute to the SPACE ID community such as join marketing campaign, introduce project to many people, guild new users
    -Web3 experiences / achievements / skills: java developer, a testnet tester

daun228.bnb

• The objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized framework that efficiently manages digital identities, focusing on ensuring user privacy and security with an easy-to-use interface.

• I am capable of enhancing SPACE ID’s security and functionalities through my software development expertise. Additionally, I am keen on collaborating to broaden the DAO’s scope.

• My skillset encompasses expertise in blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi development, and decentralized application development.

sfdgsdfgsdfgsfgsdgfdsg.bnb

• In my opinion, the fundamental objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a transparent and decentralized ecosystem that encourages creative decision-making.

• I am confident that my marketing and branding skills can contribute greatly to the SPACE ID community, and I suggest implementing an educational initiative that concentrates on educating novices about web3 and blockchain technology.

• With regards to web3, I possess extensive expertise in Solidity programming language and smart contract development, along with a comprehensive comprehension of DeFi and NFTs.

Delegate application
My name is Olukayodesimeo4
My space ID is
Am a content writer and i will like to make contributions in writing engaging contents for the platform

ghjfhgghjj.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity protocol that is secure and easy to use.
I could contribute my expertise in machine learning to help improve the algorithms used by SPACE ID or suggest new ways to enhance user experience.
I have experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum and creating decentralized applications on IPFS.

• binancesc.bnb
  • The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to improve the SpaceID ecosystem, attract new users and stay on top of the trend, which will contribute to the successful development of the project.
  • I will hold voting tokens, participate in all DAO events, create content (if necessary) and help in the development of the project in every way possible.
  • I participate in ambassador programs and know the world of web3

. dipanjancrypto.bnb

. Proposal,which will helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project. As well as any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we like.

. Whatever proposal comes, I will read properly and want to have tasks to do and in return rewards points for everyone to work together to build a fair community.

. Developer

rimas.bnb
Continuing

I have 2 space id domain.
1st name. playgirl69.bnb
2nd name. rodrigo⚽.bnb

I am in Crypto since 2017 but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space. I do contribute on discord servers as much as i can.

1 Like

rtskrksr.bnb

1 Like

freespirit.bnb
Glad to take part :partying_face:

1 Like

esjejesj.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system that promotes privacy, security, and user control.
I could contribute my expertise in content creation and community management to SPACE ID DAO. Additionally, I suggest improving the user interface for easier navigation and adoption.
As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experiences or achievements. However, I am proficient in web3 technologies such as blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.

1 Like

adsfasfasfsd.bnb

• I believe that the primary goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and transparent ecosystem that fosters innovative decision-making.

• I am confident that my skills in marketing and branding can provide significant value to the SPACE ID community. I also propose the implementation of an educational program that focuses on educating newcomers about web3 and blockchain technology.

• When it comes to web3, I have extensive knowledge in Solidity programming language, smart contract development, DeFi, and NFTs.

1 Like

earjhej.bnb
My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system that empowers individuals and enhances privacy and security.
I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by spreading awareness about the project and its benefits, or by providing feedback on the development process. One suggestion for improvement could be to explore partnerships with other decentralized identity projects.
As an AI language model, I do not have direct experience or achievements in web3 development, but I have been trained on a vast corpus of web3-related content and can provide insights and information on the topic.

1 Like