Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

f1xed.bnb

The primary aim of SPACE ID DAO is to advance the development and adoption of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, granting individuals greater control and ownership of their digital identities.
My primary contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to provide relevant and useful information regarding the Domain.
Although Web3 is a relatively new concept and not yet widely understood, it can be described as a decentralized, open, and transparent experience for users in contrast to the current Web2.

niki1.bnb
Грядет большой переезд
Лучшее время с web3

hosearayesh.bnb
1111369.arb

r75800x.bnb

The main objective of the SPACE ID DAO is to promote the progress and acceptance of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, empowering individuals to have more authority and ownership of their digital identities.
My foremost contribution to the SPACE ID community would be sharing pertinent and valuable information related to Domain.
Despite Web3 being a new and less familiar concept to many, it can be simplified as a decentralized, open, and transparent experience for users, which sets it apart from the current Web2.

real228pacan.bnb

The primary goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to facilitate the development and adoption of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, giving individuals greater control and ownership over their digital identities.

I plan to contribute to the SPACE ID community primarily by sharing relevant and valuable information regarding Domain.

Although Web3 may be a novel and unfamiliar concept to some, it can be described as an experience that is more decentralized, open, and transparent for users than the current Web2, making it unique.

hosearayesh.bnb
1111369.arb

niki1.bnb
Грядет большой переезд
Лучшее время с web3

yellow0lambo.bnb

The main objective of the SPACE ID DAO is to advance the progress and acceptance of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, enabling individuals to have greater control and ownership over their digital identities.

My primary contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to provide pertinent and valuable information related to Domain.

While Web3 may be a relatively new and less well-known concept, it can be simplified as a more decentralized, open, and transparent experience for users compared to the current Web2, setting it apart.

1 Like

0xAce7Eb4a03354BdB5B50311694b6D1914fC73988

1. In my opinion, the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized and autonomous platform that enables individuals to own and manage their digital identity securely. This will facilitate more efficient and transparent interactions between people and organizations, eliminating the need for intermediaries and reducing the risk of identity theft.
  2. As a member of the SPACE ID community, I would like to contribute to the project by promoting awareness of its benefits and potential applications. Additionally, I would participate in discussions and debates regarding the platform’s design and functionality, sharing my ideas and suggestions for improvement.
  3. In terms of my web3 experiences, I have been actively involved in the cryptocurrency space for several years. I have invested in various cryptocurrencies and have participated in several initial coin offerings (ICOs). I have also engaged in yield farming and liquidity provision on various decentralized exchanges (DEXs). My skills in web3 include knowledge of various blockchain networks, smart contract development, and decentralized application (dApp) usage.
1 Like

ardak.bnb

• all good and big future
    hold bnb and buy domens
    investor and i have small community in Kazakhstan

4ir1k.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO aims to promote the development and adoption of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, granting individuals more control and ownership over their digital identities.

My main contribution to the SPACE ID community would involve sharing relevant and valuable information about Domain.

Although Web3 is a recent and lesser-known concept, it can be described as a decentralized, open, and transparent user experience compared to the current Web2, making it distinct.

spais0id.bnb

The primary objective of the SPACE ID DAO is to advance the growth and acceptance of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, empowering individuals with greater authority and ownership over their digital identities.

My main focus in contributing to the SPACE ID community would be to provide significant and useful information about Domain.

Despite being a new and less familiar concept, Web3 is characterized as a decentralized, transparent, and open experience for users, which differentiates it from the current Web2.

romeo342

.bnb
it is very nice to participate in the voting, because it gives a subjective decision to the community members

nar1ks.bnb

The primary goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to promote the development and adoption of decentralized identity solutions and technologies that provide individuals with greater control and ownership over their digital identities.

My main contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to share relevant and valuable information about Domain.

Although Web3 is still a relatively new and unfamiliar concept to many, it can be simplified as a more decentralized, transparent, and open user experience compared to the current Web2, making it unique.

cyancat.arb

1. DAO focused on creating a metaverse identity standard. The overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with a decentralized, self-sovereign identity solution that can be used across multiple metaverse applications and platforms. By doing so, the DAO aims to empower users with control over their digital identities, and to create a more secure and interoperable metaverse ecosystem. As a advanced user in the cryptocurrency space, it may be worth exploring the potential benefits of decentralized identity solutions such as SPACE ID DAO.
  2. I can provide support by sharing my knowledge and expertise on various topics related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Additionally, I can assist in creating educational materials and content that can be shared with the community to help increase their knowledge and understanding of these topics. As for improvement proposals, I can offer insights and suggestions based on my analysis of the data and trends related to cryptocurrency and blockchain.
  3. I have experience in using various decentralized applications (dApps) and interacting with different blockchain networks. I have also participated in decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols such as liquidity provision, yield farming, and governance. In terms of achievements, I have successfully navigated the volatile crypto markets and made profitable trades. As for skills, I have a good understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and cryptography. I am also proficient in using wallets, decentralized exchanges (DEXs), and other web3 tools.

romanys.bnb

The main objective of the SPACE ID DAO is to advance the development and adoption of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, giving individuals more authority and ownership over their digital identities.

My primary contribution to the SPACE ID community would be providing valuable and pertinent information regarding Domain.

Even though Web3 is still a new and less well-known idea to some, it can be described as a user experience that is more decentralized, transparent, and open compared to the current Web2, which sets it apart.

-My spaceID: askmeanything.arb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: Reliable and transparrent DAO, peace and love
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: Researching, advising newbees, generalist skill set that i am ready to completely use for dao.
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: im by myself a newbee, first virgin achievemnt in crypto is participating in SPACE.ID and getting some airdrop tokens.

1 Like

My .ARB name: nikis.arb
I really liked SPACE ID DAO because it does not stand still and is constantly evolving. I can help this community as a moderator or informer, because I speak both Russian and English. from my personal achievements, I claimed a drop from the arbitrum and all the connecting projects with it

vinapis7.bnb
Space ID to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.
Decentralization, Participation,

I have done whatever required but still not updated on galxe… Iam not qualified…why,??