Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

I’m eider.bnb, nice to be SPACE ID’s community. The project is great

natov.bnb
This project is gonna achieve much higher heights.
Productivity and continuity

• My ID: bimgrop.bnb
  • My opinion is very good, a good project and there is a future.
  • I have contributed, bought a domain and am active in the project and will.
  • For a long time in web3
  • My space: quynhchau.bnb
  • Dao space id: become a transparent knife.
  • I can support the new user answer questions
  • I am a market analyst
  • Your .bnb / .arb name:
    solo.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    The DAO funds should be used sparingly and benefit the ecosystem as a whole. Meaning that its main purpose should focus on stimulating builders that will use the SPACE ID infrastructure to launch their own TLDs, develop Dapps on top on SPACE ID, and attract Dapps and wallets to integrate the SPACE ID SDK.
    Now that 100% of the revenue will benefit the DAO as a whole (50% burned & 50% going to the treasury), the SPACE ID DAO funds will be crucial to continue getting crucial integrations. These integrations are what give value to the domain holders as it adds utility to domains.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    Submit proposals contributing to more SPACE ID integrations with partners, such as integration grants, increased domain registration referrals, hackathons for devs building on top of the SPACE ID infrastructure, and stimulating SPACE ID as a domain launchpad.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    Head of BD: SPACE ID / Remote / June 2022 – Present
    Community Contributor: Forgotten Runes NFT Project / Remote October 2021 – Present
    Business Development Manager: Project Galaxy / Remote / May 2022
    Community Contributor: Smartlands / Remote / February 2021 – June 2022
    Promotion Freelance: Cosmos Blockchain Ecosystem / Remote / November 2021 – March 2022

2 Likes

weweweweq.bnb

1. In my opinion, the main goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized system that manages people’s digital identities while prioritizing user privacy and security. The system should also be user-friendly.

2. I believe that I can make valuable contributions to the SPACE ID community by utilizing my software development skills to enhance the platform’s functionalities and security. I am also interested in exploring potential collaborations that could help the DAO grow and gain wider acceptance.

3. I have a good understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications, and I have worked on various web3 projects before. I also have experience in developing DeFi applications, and I am familiar with different web3 frameworks and protocols.

My spaceID: mayner.bnb

My view on SPACE ID DAO: Space ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants.
Contributing to the community SPACE ID: advertisement of the project
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: testnet

1 Like

jora777.bnb
I will vote, keep the token and support the community
Crypto experience, have content skills, retroactive testnet/projects.

My Space ID: duyminh2711.bnb
Space ID Dao: develop a strong, sustainable community that is open and transparent Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
I’m a newbie just over a year into the market

dilsh.bnb
SPACE ID DAO helps to improve DAO governance ecosystem
I would love to contribute the ecosystem
i’ve been in the web3 for the past one year.i am an investor and explorer

spaceid09.bnb
Best time with web3

kuwvgw.bnb

1. From my perspective, the main objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized infrastructure that effectively manages people’s digital identities, with a particular focus on safeguarding user privacy and security. Additionally, it is important that the system is user-friendly and accessible to a broad range of individuals.

2. I am confident that I can offer valuable contributions to the SPACE ID community by leveraging my expertise in software development to enhance the platform’s functionalities and bolster its security measures. Furthermore, I am keen on exploring opportunities for collaboration that could help the DAO expand its reach and gain wider adoption.

3. I possess a strong understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications, having worked on various web3 projects in the past. Additionally, I have practical experience in developing DeFi applications and am well-versed in different web3 frameworks and protocols.

sui-names.bnb
Help with voting

hogehoge.bnb

goal of SPACE ID DAO
multichain king

I will help with voting and feedback

Im newbie…

• az7crypto.bnb

• proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all

will like

• Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

• devloper

gosha99.bnb
experience the benefits that web3 brings, recommend it to the community closest to me
tester, collector and good man)

mbapembape.bnb

• SPACE ID DAO aims to create a user-friendly decentralized infrastructure for managing digital identities while prioritizing user privacy and security.

• I can contribute to SPACE ID by improving its functionalities and security through my expertise in software development. I am also interested in collaboration opportunities for expanding the DAO’s reach.

• I have extensive knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts, decentralized applications, and DeFi development.

dima999.bnb
Community, public, vote
connection, testnet
testnets, ambassador

0x666.bnb

• SPACE ID DAO: A community of honest and enthusiastic people with young mind
  • I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding IDs, voting and making proposals when necessary
  • I came into web3 at the end of 2011 and was buried in BNX. IDs helped my balance to recover. I am good at meme making.

k3nt1k.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO’s main objective is to promote the growth and acceptance of decentralized identity solutions and technologies, empowering individuals to exercise more authority and possession over their digital identities.

I intend to support the SPACE ID community by sharing valuable and pertinent information regarding Domain.

While still unfamiliar to many, Web3 is an emerging idea that can be simplified as a decentralized, open, and transparent experience for users compared to the current Web2.

1 Like