Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

My id : uiuiui9999.bnb

• Always aiming for a transparent community. Developing NFT, convenient transaction DAO
  • I always support voting and sharing issues when using SPACE ID, sharing widely with my group community
  • I have 3 years of experience WEB 3 always listen to your projects
1 Like

space ID : chrismark.arb

• design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
1 Like

My ID : nooo666888.bnb

• Always aiming for a transparent and convenient community
  • I always support voting and sharing issues when using SPACE ID, sharing widely with my group community
  • I have 1 year of experience WEB 3 always listening to projects

arpitarora.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token and joining the regular ama and community interaction programs.
  • design requests and data analysis
  • enthusiast, testnets, designer, programmer

I am thoroughly impressed with Space ID’s web3 project! Concept are mind-blowing, showcasing unparalleled innovation. The team’s remarkable collaboration and helpfulness have made this project a true wonder, setting a new standard in the world of blockchain technology.

Space ID has piqued my interest like no other project. My personal experience has shown me that it is truly different and stands out in the blockchain landscape. I am eagerly interested in being a part of this game-changing project

Space ID : Neerajbhatt.bnb

1 Like
  • bombingo.bnb
  1. Using blockchain and other web3, privacy and security are very high, giving the community a fair playing field to create a common voice.
  2. spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
  3. Sales director/marketer/project manager it

My Space ID: godofthunder.arb

• Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

• Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

• I’m 2 years experience trader

mighty90.arb
mighty90.bnb
I believe in the project because it is technological. modern, progressive, stylish. The idea and execution are top notch. I will support all initiatives of the Space ID project. I have been in the field of crypto projects for 3 years and often participate in various events and support good ideas. Thank you!

My Space ID: Thechampion.arb

• Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

• I want to have tasks to do and in return rewards points for everyone to work together to build a fair coummunity.

• I’m a 3 years experience trader and Testnet

• sexyteen.bnb and
  • I think this is a very good solution for the security and reliability of domains, and that the project has a great future
  • design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis**
  • good experience in testing, nodes and advertising
  • nikvazovskii.bnb
  • Maintaining decentralization
  • Help with voting and content creation. New collaborations with other Chains
  • Tesnets, Nodes, Airdrop Hunting, Traiding

Domain404
Decentralisation
Active in the community
Active in the new events
Helpful to the community

1. xrsun.bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  4. senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing
  • tradecoinchienluoc.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation
  • advertisement of the project
  • testnets

tradecoinchienluoc.bnb

• honesty and openness in everything
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
  • memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  • enthusiast, testnets

trongtai91088.bnb
It’s promising and excellent domain service for future.
There are few skills in web3

• I like this project and I like DAO:)

andrre.bnb
I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
enthusiast, testnets, designer

nuust.arb

I like the fact that that community goals come on first place, making the project truly decentralized through DAO voting.

My contribution is very simple but at the same time so necessary for decentralization, namely that I am an individual member of the community, and not a group of people who can act in their own interests against the community.

I have been in web3 for more than two years and during this time I have accumulated vast experience by participating in various DAOs, so I understand all the necessary qualities and responsibilities that are required for decentralized management and accepting only long-term benefits for all members of the community!

• dumbo.bnb
• A good project with a good team, I think in the future we will see the growth of this project
• Provide assistance and, to the extent possible, participate in further developments
• 3 years in crypto investments. Crypto Holder. A crypto enthusiast.

Development of institutional adoption with SpaceId technology for Official documents

For greater control in real time and to avoid the falsification of important documents