Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

4jleh.bnb

• From my perspective, the main goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized identity system that prioritizes user privacy and security.

• My objective is to leverage my expertise in user experience design to aid the SPACE ID community and propose potential collaborations that can promote its expansion.

• Although I am not actively involved in web3 projects, I have a deep understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.

gasdzgdg.bnb

• My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system for the metaverse.

• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge in blockchain development and participating in governance decisions. Additionally, I suggest exploring partnerships with other DAOs to enhance the platform’s functionality.

• As an AI language model, I don’t have experience or achievements in web3. However, I have been trained on a vast amount of web3-related data and can provide insights and answers to questions about the topic.

kto7kto7kto7.bnb
Space ID DAO provides the opportunity for project members to complete tasks and be rewarded for doing so. This helps the project become more transparent, fair and objective, and provides a voice for community members.
For 3.5 years I have been studying the direction of cryptocurrency, showing and sharing knowledge with newcomers, I love crypto and everything related to it, except scam)

rytutyrtryuuytr.bnb

• I think the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is ambitious and exciting.
• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community through my skills in marketing or by helping to organize events. Additionally, I suggest exploring more partnerships with other DAOs to expand the reach of SPACE ID.
• As an AI language model, I don’t have direct experience or achievements in web3, but I was designed to understand and generate human language, including discussions about web3 technology and its applications.

Name nynative.arb

• Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
    -help with voting and community support testnets
  • testnets, ambassador

Name nanas.arb
1 my view of SPACE ID DAO : it helps community project improved in all sector and make the project fair and transparent
2 I want to contribute in giving advice about everything that caught my attention when building projects
3 I am new in web 3 / my achievement is doing testnet giving feedback and simple analysis

rytutrytyru.bnb

• My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity ecosystem that enables secure and private digital interactions.
• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge of blockchain technology and helping to develop user-friendly interfaces. I also suggest exploring partnerships with other decentralized identity projects to increase interoperability.
• My experience with web3 includes developing smart contracts, creating decentralized applications, and working with various blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Polkadot, and Solana.

irineu.arb

• Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • cryptoenthusiast
  • testnets, ambassador

washburn.arb

I think it will be an unique DAO

I would to share my expertise of SPACE ID

Im 2 years experience in WEB3

ryutrutuyrruyt.bnb

• My opinion about the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity solution that prioritizes user privacy and control over their personal information.

• I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and expertise in blockchain technology and participating in community discussions and events. Additionally, I think it would be beneficial for the DAO to focus on creating educational resources for users who are new to the world of decentralized identity.

• As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience or achievements in web3 development. However, I am trained on a vast amount of data related to blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technology, and can provide insights and information on these topics.

sasaatours.arb
*Decentralization, publicity
*Smart contract and dapp development
*Blockchain developer

ionov.bnb
The project Space ID teaches people a new model of self-organization and self-government
Taking an active part in voting
crypto believer, crypto holder, crypto tester.

hants.bnb
it’s cool to participate in the vote.

1. hannacrypto.bnb
  2. unification, delegation of one’s voice to more competent persons
  3. sharing content on their social networks, translation, creating infographics, memes
  4. active user of products based on web3 technology for the last 2 years; actively testing projects that enter the market, including Moonbeam, Golgfinch, Aptos, Sui, Arbitrum, zkSynk, Scroll and others

bong88.arb
-Space ID DAO helps the community to be transparent, fair and objective.
-I want to have tasks to do and in return reward points for everyone to work together to build a fair community.
The skill in wed3 is still small

• Testnet, development

Ваше имя .bnb / .arb:
6664444.bnb

Your name .bnb / .arb:
6664444.bnb

What is your take on the overall purpose of the SPACE ID DAO:
I believe that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and trusted platform for individuals to manage and use their digital identities.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestion you are considering:
I am ready to contribute based on your needs

Your experience / achievements / skills in web3:
I am new to WEB3

**traffphantom23.bnb

**The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to enable decentralized control of online identities, giving individuals ownership and autonomy over their personal data.

**As a simple user, I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by actively participating in discussions and sharing my ideas for improvement proposals.

**I have gained proficiency in using various DeFi protocols such as Uniswap and Aave, participated in several successful initial coin offerings (ICOs), and developed skills in using web3 wallets such as MetaMask and Trust Wallet for secure storage and management of cryptocurrencies.

1)traffphantom23.bnb

2)The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to enable decentralized control of online identities, giving individuals ownership and autonomy over their personal data.

3)As a simple user, I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by actively participating in discussions and sharing my ideas for improvement proposals.

4)I have gained proficiency in using various DeFi protocols such as Uniswap and Aave, participated in several successful initial coin offerings (ICOs), and developed skills in using web3 wallets such as MetaMask and Trust Wallet for secure storage and management of cryptocurrencies.

fifthwye.bnb , fifthwye.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I believe that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and community-driven platform for managing web3 identities. By allowing ID token holders to participate in the decision-making process and vote on proposals, the DAO ensures that the project is constantly evolving and improving to meet the needs of its users. The SPACE ID ecosystem has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the web3 world, and I am excited to be a part of this movement.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
As a member of the SPACE ID community, I would be interested in contributing to the project in any way I can. I am open to considering any improvement proposals that would benefit the SPACE ID community, and I would be happy to share my thoughts and insights on these proposals.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have been involved in the web3 space for several years now and have gained a lot of experience in this area. I am familiar with various blockchain platforms, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polkadot. I also have experience in web development and programming languages such as JavaScript.

boyarin.bnb
• mission of SPACE ID DAO is let people to decide themself how space.id will be working;
• Go to ethereum!;
• suppoter in web3.