Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

arbitrumist.bnb
I like this project and I like DAO:)
Work on network and improve the speed transaction
enthusiast, testnets, designert

1 Like

My spaceID: sayswho.bnb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: I believe the project will be more transparent and gain more public acceptance
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: I will make use of my community management skills and design experience to promote the community
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: web design and testnet

1 Like

cz1000. bnb
Delegater
Fcfs holder

1 Like

hoanggia01.bnb
My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year
I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process
As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

1 Like

kingiii.bnb
I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m willing to work with
any tools available
*Reactjs Developer
*7 months Discord Mod Experience.

Hello, my domain bnb: spaceidxxxxx.bnb, my domain arb: bossx.arb, my domain eth: bossxx

.eth.
I participate in all community activities, I am interested in the further development of the company, I branded many NFTs that are associated with the company or jointly with their partners. I bought two or three different domains, Iā€™m going through a crew from space id, Iā€™m watching the companyā€™s further development, Iā€™ve passed the certificate and Iā€™m going to continue to actively participate in the life of the community.

cryptocurrencytrading .bnb
transparent, fair, objective and decentralised.
Support community and active.
A little experience such as testnet

1 Like
  • z1pka.bnb
  • an interesting idea for this DAO with a great future and an interesting idea for a website
  • participate in various activities. Help newcomers to Discord. Buy and sell domains
  • testnets. Retrodrops. badges. Completing tasks

turut.arb
Community supporter
Fast learning

nguyenhoa.bnb
I think SpaceID Dao can be more popular
I join many web3, main net, test nest

domain - mdcomputers.bnb
Space ID is such a cool project,I really like the token Because itā€™s listed in Binance!
ā€¢Space ID donā€™t really need improvement itā€™s ok
ā€¢I donā€™t really have web3 experiences. May be something will learnā€¦ Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

1/ Your .bnb / .arb name: havuong.bnb
2/ Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Itā€™s promising and excellent domain service for future.
3/ How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By discussing with community and make contribution based on needs.
4/ Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: iā€™m new, from 2022. i play game to earn radiocaca.

1 Like
  • mihalichnetwork.bnb
  • Promote a good community, and will attract new users. SpaceID DAO is necessary to drive to help to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.
  • design requests, memes, testing, administration, moderation
  • Researcher, Test net Experience and Node run experience, investments

-My spaceID: stebzh.bnb / z777z.arb

-My view on SPACE ID DAO:
A very useful project for the community, and especially decentralization, security, transparency.

-Contribution to the SPACE ID community:
I am an investor, tester, of the SpaceID project

-Your experience/achievements/skills in web3:
Testing the project from the testnet itself, investing, studying blockchain and everything connected with it!

-My spaceID: stebzh.bnb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: a very useful project for the community
-Contribution to the SPACE ID community: I am an investor
-Your experience/achievements/skills in web3: testing the project from the testnet itself

Name: mdcomputers.bnb
Space ID is such a cool project,I really like the token Because itā€™s listed in Binance!
ā€¢Space ID donā€™t really need improvement itā€™s ok
ā€¢I donā€™t really have web3 experiences. May be something will learnā€¦ Thanks :slight_smile: :grinning: :pray:

1 Like

ivran.bnb
puhlik.arb
zxcasd.eth
domain service of the future
decentralization, security, publicity
tester, investor, trader of cryptocurrencies and NFT

nikanor.bnb
from Ukraine
Decentralization, Participation, voter, tester

vocabulary.bnb
Help with voting