Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• gavrik.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO will allow each participant to honestly and openly express their vision of the development of the project. It’s fair and just
  • I will hold the token, participate in voting, promote in social networks
  • testnets, design, memes, use AI, crypto enthusiast
  • 72085.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity.
  • Token holder and community support.
  • Testnet, ambassador

• Your .bnb / .arb name:

• bigblackcrypto.bnb / bigblackcrypto.arb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

• The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform that fosters innovation and collaboration in the web3 ecosystem, driving mass adoption of web3 identity in a multi-chain world.

• SPACE ID DAO aims to simplify digital identity management and facilitate seamless integration of web3 services, thus promoting mass adoption of decentralized identities in the web3 age. With a focus on long-term sustainability and addressing the diverse needs of its community members, SPACE ID envisions becoming an all-in-one universal digital identity solution that bridges decentralized identities with the physical/digital (phygital) world, tackling the challenges faced by existing domain services.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

• As a delegate, I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by leveraging my web3 experiences, achievements, and skills to enhance the platform’s functionalities and user experience. My experience in web3 solutions allows me to offer insights and support to other community members, as well as identify areas of improvement within the platform.

• I would support proposals that increase awareness and adoption of .bnb and .arb domains internationally. I intend to bring great utility to $ID.

• I could help with drafting the SPACE ID constitution

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

• With over three years of experience in the crypto sphere, I’ve honed my skills by beta testing over 200 wallets and 100 exchanges, constantly staying at the forefront of emerging blockchain technologies. My dedication to exploring testnet features of cutting-edge blockchain products has led to a deep understanding of the web3 ecosystem.

• This passion and commitment have been recognized by my peers, who elevated me to the prestigious role of SPACE AURORA. As a SPACE AURORA, I actively support and engage with the SPACE ID community, providing valuable feedback and suggestions to the team

6 Likes

-My name .Bnb: gotitapps.bnb
-My view on the common goal of SPACE ID DAO: Large and thriving community.
-Contributions to the SPACE ID community: Interact with the larger community.
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: NA

• My.bnb / .arb name: cryptogalka.bnb / 9991666.arb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: the support and interest of the community will help the rapid development of the domain service.
  • How would I contribute to the SPACE ID community: promotion on my social networks and those social networks that I am a member of (I already do this)
  • My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I am a crypto-enthusiast, NFT collector, actively participating in airdrops and testnets
  1. Name 0xx79.bnb
  2. I agree with SPACE ID DAO’s overall goal
  3. I think there should be a lot of proposals to be discussed publicly to increase transparency, and should be 60% of the revenue used to buy back and burn tokens to accelerate deflation will help the platform grow stronger and stronger. more in the future
  4. I have experience in web3 programming, building community on social networking platform

七百八十四.bnb
decentralization, participation
provide users with the best solutions for their digital identity.
since 2017/ games, tests, trading

My .bnb name: nquang.bab

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: advocate and educate new users of the Web3.0 to understand how self-custody asset management using the wallet can help us be in control of our funds and digital assets instead of banks and other big companies, and by that, we can own our wallet domain name in order to customize our wallet identity using ID name service for instance.

How would I contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am considering: I will utilize my expertise in research, critical analysis and evaluation to put forward logically-constructed protocols that help drive and foster community growth.

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: self-custody wallet, defi, gamefi, research, trading,

shreya.bnb Space ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common v
oice of the participants in this project

Fillmytank.bnb
Futuristic
Testnet
Programmer

zack5m.bnb

there’s a lot we can do with spaceID, I’m someone who has been following and accompanying the project since the very beginning. There’s my oponion:

Creating new features for personal identification codes: You can research and develop new features for personal identification codes on the blockchain, such as support for multiple languages, social interactions, or integration with cryptocurrency payment gateways.

Integration with other services and applications: You can search for potential partners and create links to integrate personal identification codes into other services and applications, such as social networks, payment gateways, or e-commerce platforms.

Research and development of open identification standards: You can participate in building open identification standards for blockchain, to ensure compatibility between different systems and increase the popularity of personal identification codes.

1. Your .bnb / .arb name: autotool
    .bnb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    The DAO will provide a framework for the community to come together to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together towards common goals in a more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.
  3. How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering?
  • I want to become a Ambassador of Space ID, promote project to many Big Community.
  1. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
  • I am a new members in web3, I already testnet some project

-ak44s.bnb
-I wanna you to create tasks to do and in return rewards points for everyone to work together to build a fair coummunity.
-I can help with voting and be a community support
-A lot, running nodes, testing amount of dapps in mainnet and testnet, designer etc.

yana12.bnb
Decentralization
advertisement of the project
testnet

Delegate Application Template
Space id teslaplaid.bnb
I like to be a part of space id community of holders
Crypto investor trader

1 Like
  • *pateta.bnb
  • *I would really like to be a part of such a project
  • *Translating and community managing
  • *Moderator with 1+ year experience in 2 projects
1 Like

denationalise.bnb
decentralization, participation.
Voting, token holder, activities and community support.
Crypto project activities, Mainnets/Testnests. Moderator/Ambassador

1. dotruong68.bnb
  2. Space ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project.
  3. I want to work on network and improve the speed transaction.
  4. My skills in web3 is testnet, trade.
1 Like
  • cryptogram.arb

Space ID is a crypto project building a universal name service network for the Web3 ecosystem.
The purpose of this network is to create a one-stop identity platform where users can discover, register, trade, and manage their Web3 domains.

With Space ID’s Universal name service network, users can easily create and also manage their Web3 domains and access various other features. Web3 domains are unique identifiers that allow users to interact with decentralized applications and services on the blockchain.

• I want to further support the important work that Space.id is doing. I’m also passionate about governance experimentation. I’m going to hold tokens and make sure the project thrives in the future.

My skills and areas of expertise are governance, writing / creating educational content, DeFi, investing.

1 Like

shijunaina.bnb
I think there will be a big surprise for this token in 2023 … I can make a huge investment after june … and in the end of the year … remember!!! ID will kiss the 2.5$ see you .

“Web 3.0 is the next generation of the internet, where machine learning and blockchain will empower the end-user to take back control of their data and privacy.