Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

my id :- 11051.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as

will like

we all

Whatever proposal comes, we will read and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and

give our opinion.

devloper

*presh.bnb
*Decentralization and participation

• Am a community supporter and Collab Manager
    *NFt collector, testnet and thread creator

sreyas.bnb
superb teamwork and well done
we need more chain interaction less fee like polygon
now running trend is WEB3 better experience in that.i am holding in several assets.nft creations and well .

spacexlab.bnb

The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and autonomous identity verification system that is secure, trustworthy, and efficient. Itā€™s enough for me. Thanks.

My name is: Najim

My space id name: najimkhan.bnb

My Wallet adress: Ox7A969a8Da66d98fAd71AC25164f9176e670 70eAf

My Space id journey is vary goodā€¦

my id:- ng123.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as

will like

we all

Whatever proposal comes, we will read and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and

give our opinion.

devloper

1. meekmusa.bnb
  2. Itā€™s a great pleasure to be part of this wonderful opportunity, I trust this is a solid project.
  3. For now, Iā€™m pleased with all of the services
  4. co-dev at choice coin DAO

My name is: Najim

My space id name: najimkhan.bnb

My Wallet adress: Ox7A969a8Da66d98fAd71AC25164f9176e670 70eAf

My Space id journey is vary goodā€¦i hope this

project bestā€¦of best

• List item TheRez.arb:

• List item This is a project that was needed in the Arbitrum community

• List item I am an enthusiast of this project, and I will find my role as SpaceID develops

• List item I am mostly an investor and I have been in this space for more than 2 years now.

1 Like
  • ā€“Spacezero.bnbā€“

• ā€“volts.arbā€“

My Point of View for Goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Overall the goal of SPACE ID DAO is looks promising especially for $ID holder, with 50% net revenue for purchases and burning tokens and remaining 50% for DAO treasury. and with this DAO, it could increasing trusty in for holders or even attract more people to join SPACE ID DAO it become more transparent, secure, and also decentralized environment.

My Contribute:
Even my contribute will be little. iā€™ll keep supporting for SPACE ID like join any snapshot proposal, Write a thread to bring more people to try space id, and will keep my domain names.

My Experience in Web3:
Even though im still learner you could say im newbie for web3, as testnetor in other project i would say i have experience read the blockchain, deployed smart contract, tried many decentralized exchanges, minting nft and many more. I will not stopping for learning, itā€™s fun to interact with Web3 more simply and easier to use.

Thank youā€¦

1 Like

tuvandautu.bnb
My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: reasonable, in line with the trend of the community
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Read the proposals carefully before voting
web3 experiences / achievements / skills: long time user

1. Greenfeed.BNB
  2. I think the overall goals of the SPACE ID DAO is rational
  3. I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by answering questions on this forum
  4. My web3 experiences include crypto, Defi

my id:- hari6.bnb

will like

we all

give our opinion.

devloper

• mrpip.bnb
  • Space ID DAO helps members easily access, verify and participate in the organizationā€™s decisions, thereby helping space id grow and expand.
  • Increase influence and vote value when owning domain names belonging to 999Club and 10kClub groups. to add value to the domain name
  • I am an nft collector. I also do testnet and support projects running node.
1 Like
  • crpytogptdao.bnb
  • I think itā€™s revolutionary, I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • Lots of testnet experience

My name is: thanghm.bnb
SPACEID DAO is the very promising project and seems to get more attention in the present also in the future.
Invite friends about the project, looking for an opportunity to make the community more stronger.
Testnet

1. lazio777.bnb
    2 )SPACE ID DAO create a decentralized secure and reliable platform, as well as provide users with 3 3 )the best solutions for their digital identification.
    community help and support in voting
  2. I have a lot of experience in testing a lot of web 3 sites
1 Like

ā€¢ xxxlove.bnb
ā€¢love this project
ā€¢ once more airdrop because i miss previous airdroop
ā€¢ i am new but i am learn everything but projects

dream29.bnb

Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users

I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done

I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnetā€™s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate a lot.

1 Like

rafa.bnb
Very well project Sir
I am impressed with this project, hopefully with this event the community and especially this coin will achieve success :heart: