Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• ethblockchain.bnb
  • SPACE DAO aim to provide a transparent project that will help a lot to the community.
  • Help with voting and spread the goodwill of SPACE DAO and Future Ideas
  • brand builder, community member, testnets, investor
1 Like
  • balljp.arb

• My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a blockchain-based organization that aims to empower individuals and communities to create and manage decentralized digital identities. The overall goal of the DAO is to build a decentralized identity ecosystem that puts individuals in control of their digital identities, enabling them to manage and share their data securely and efficiently.

The SPACE ID DAO seeks to provide a platform for individuals and organizations to create and manage decentralized identities that are privacy-preserving, secure, and interoperable. By leveraging blockchain technology, the DAO aims to create a decentralized identity system that can be used across different applications and services, eliminating the need for users to create multiple identities and manage different login credentials.

The SPACE ID DAO also aims to promote the adoption of decentralized identity systems by collaborating with other organizations, developers, and individuals working in the decentralized identity space. Through community-driven development and governance, the DAO seeks to foster innovation and collaboration, and ensure that the decentralized identity ecosystem remains open, transparent, and accessible to all.

Overall, the goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to empower individuals and communities to take control of their digital identities, and create a more secure, private, and decentralized digital world.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : I can contribute with voting the proposal and community support by sharing content and event announcement

• My web3 experiences / achievements / skills : Testnet, Content creator

1. My .bnb name: jyrgal.bnb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization, Participation, and Publicity.
  3. Help with voting, holding tokens, and community support.
  4. Testnests, ambassador

Id name - amazonuk

My view -
my view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization that will promote the adoption and integration of blockchain technology in various industries. The DAO also aims to provide a platform for the development of decentralized applications (dApps) that can create new business models, streamline processes, and enhance cybersecurity. Additionally, the SPACE ID DAO aims to foster a collaborative community that can work together to solve complex challenges in a transparent, decentralized, and efficient manner. Overall, the SPACE ID DAO seeks to revolutionize the way we interact with technology and transform our traditional systems into a more efficient, decentralized and democratic form.

I ll do everything in my power to serve and fulfil my role to the community and help everyone.
Thank you

mg786.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as

will like

we all

Whatever proposal comes, we will read and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and

give our opinion.

devloper

lolypop.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a blockchain-based organization that aims to empower individuals and communities to create and manage decentralized digital identities. The overall goal of the DAO is to build a decentralized identity ecosystem that puts individuals in control of their digital identities, enabling them to manage and share their data securely and efficiently.

The SPACE ID DAO seeks to provide a platform for individuals and organizations to create and manage decentralized identities that are privacy-preserving, secure, and interoperable. By leveraging blockchain technology, the DAO aims to create a decentralized identity system that can be used across different applications and services, eliminating the need for users to create multiple identities and manage different login credentials.

The SPACE ID DAO also aims to promote the adoption of decentralized identity systems by collaborating with other organizations, developers, and individuals working in the decentralized identity space. Through community-driven development and governance, the DAO seeks to foster innovation and collaboration, and ensure that the decentralized identity ecosystem remains open, transparent, and accessible to all.

Overall, the goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to empower individuals and communities to take control of their digital identities, and create a more secure, private, and decentralized digital world.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : I can contribute with voting the proposal and community support by sharing content and event announcement

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills : Testnet, Content creator

• the new way of web3 arb/bnb works delegate

• Space I’d new domain how to buy

• New User who not join early got new project.

pubgwarzone
.bnb
googlewar
.arb
*I think it’s a group creation process so everyone can choose together. *I will be able to improve this proposal with my group and time. *I got a very good experience and learned a lot.

• kieuanhdavid.bnb / kieuanhdavid.arb
  • publicity, decentralization, participation
  • community support, help with voting
  • ambassador, meme, testnest

• space9.bnb

• its a good project & all are systematically

° i am always sport this community because is a very systematic project
° begginer

1/ thekid.bnb
2/ * Decentralisation, transparency, simplicity for interacting
3/ I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
4/ Project manager of a blockchain network

zksss.bnb
good
continue to contriblut
ens contribluter

gokhancanus.bnb
trader,
testnets
researcher

Hello and welcome, because this is a popular project and with a strong team that is making good progress, Dao needs it, I hope for golden days.

my damin: esi56.bnb
esi56.arb

13004.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as

will like

we all

Whatever proposal comes, we will read and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and

give our opinion.

devloper

My name is: Najim

My space id name: najimkhan.bnb

My Wallet adress: Ox7A969a8Da66d98fAd71AC25164f9176e670 70eAf

My Space id journey is vary good…i hope this

project best…

1-innova.bnb ,freekick.arb
2-this is amzing project
3-icrease reward for coomunity and old members
4-testnet user

my domin :- 13004.bnb

will like

we all

give our opinion.

devloper

• 17845.bnb
  • Voted for governance, community growth, massed adoption
  • im CEO at crypto community
  • early adopter, testnet user

Name : bhalli.arb

In web 3.0, spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service i like it

I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs

I run node and participate in testnet projects like starknet, sui