Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

dmmjp.bnb
My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The goal of SPACE ID DAO very clear and right, SPACE ID was born to make it easier for people to access and know web3. SPACE ID DAO was born to help orient web3 development more specifically, connecting the community in a positive direction.
My recommendations: There are well-deserved rewards for active contributors. Develop more features for domain names, not just buy and sell on the market.
My web 3 experiences: I have experienced many ecosystems, layers 1, layer 2, dapps.

My .bnb name: jackauth.bnb
The DAO is very good and fair for all people in community
I will educate my community about Space ID DAO
My skill is managing community.

1. 670670.arb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  4. senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

nonamebnb.bnb

space id dao will bring more trust and valuable suggestion from community.

i will try my best giving value to community.

i dont have technical background but i am very intersted in decentralization , web3 , i have experience in crypto markets, market trends, as a user i can relate peoples problem very easily .

• futuredream.bnb/00269.arb

• i think space id token will be worth 5$+ in 2024 or so it will help me to scale a lot of projects…

• I am following space id from 1 year everything is fine i am not facing any problem in your project.

• like begginer but attentive

● Aminkaktos2020.bnb
● its good idea for helping and community
● By participating in polls and answering questions, we can help the project.
●everything is perfect. You have considered good methods. Continue like this.

~ spywere.bnb
~ participant, public tester and big experience for SPACE ID
~ helping in comunity about SPACE ID
~ builder in web3

• cryptolovelovers.bnb
  • create a universal internet domain name service,I like that. it’s so great when everyone has their own domain name and they can use it as they want. In this I support Space ID
  • I can contribute to the community through my telegram channel. I am an influencer. I would promote the project on my own right here. and at different sites. Participate in various discussions, help the community. And much more to make people feel comfortable here.
  • My achievements are testnets, Nft, airdrop, crypto investor

My Space ID : alhamdulillahi.arb

I’m very sure that Space ID is going to skyrocketing by their plans

I will contribute by inviting all my families and friends

I’m well skillful and we’ll learned in any crypto related job

• trungnt.bnb

• The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity

• By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.

• I have good experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, decentralized exchanges and wallets,…

florence.bnb/ oligarch.arb
its amazing Idea for all Decentrlized system is mandatory
with desererve vote and made porposal
I worked with Web 3 and in my opinion its futuers of Internet also ID

1. bukapyne.bnb / bukapyne.arb
  2. To build larger community members and reach out to more networks.
  3. Owning domain names shows my contribution to the SPACE ID community, i intend to increase my contribution by the referral program.
  4. Early Adopter, Moderator.
    • marsrover.bnb
    • SPACE ID DAO will be leader in web3 identity.
    • Will be participating in all web3 events
    • I’m an web3 enthusiast, a newbie.

*Your .bnb/.arb name: wiseboy.bnb
*Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization, participation, transparency, really cool project
*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Help with voting and community support, share and spread about SPACE ID:
*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Website Creation
Affiliate Work: trader, NFT holder, testnet

blokman.bnb
The overall goal of a DAO is decentralized and autonomously without human control. Its proponents suggest that DAOs provide a more open and democratic way for people to organize and collaborate

588899.bnb
Decentralization is very important
invite most ID holder to vote and build strong communuty
5 years experience in crypto and web3

Your .bnb / .arb name: hazardop.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : Most reliable and worthy domain in near Future with lots of improvation .
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I can contribute in the way like I have a Telegram channel so I can promote every tweet and all to increase more HYPE.
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I worked as a MOD in many SOLANA projects in early 2021 and gained a lot of experiences of Mod work . I can deploy Smart Contracts too.

indomie.bnb /indomie.arb
i think its a unique and really deserve a Search
iam a developer in many Web 3 Projects

degenlegend.bnb

• My opinon about overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO :
    It’s very possible to reach. As project that running in web3 techology, SPACE ID has a great idea and good ways to solve problem in crypto social.

• As crypto enthusiast and SPACE ID DAO member, my contribution is help to share my feedback to project by join campaigns that can help project to improve.

• My experience: Validator, Web3/app tester, writer

:o: Your .bnb / .arb name:
*My .bnb name is brook :skull::violin:.bnb and .arb is animations.arb

:o: Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

• I am sure Space ID domains will be the most promising digital identity in Web3 space and DAO would certainly help community to involve more with the future of crypto space…

:o: How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

• I hope that I can help by actively engaging with community and help support the goals of SPACE ID DAO ie, to provide users with the best solutions for their digital identity.

:o: Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

• 2 years experience with crypto trading and I am a front end developer and I am a crypto enthusiast.