Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• ringkang.bnb/ bboys.arb
  • As we are adopting in blockchain technology so Yes I very much satisfied on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO
  • By voting the proposal with full of research
  • My web3 experiences was super exploring so much technology , types , working and other more .I achieve some earning wealth by contributing in early community programs by believing there hard works and goals as SPACE ID have super GOAL in coming days .So by giving support . skills- are as usual pro like researching good and bad projects .

My Id :
miaswap.bnb
holdcoi.arb
so great the first number one of ID trending for web 3
i love so much.thanks Space ID

babasleeky.bnb

MY VIEW ON THE OVERALL GOAL OF SPACE ID DAO
Space ID DAO would be shaped by its mission to promote and develop a universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover, register, trade, manage Web3 domains. This includes a Web3 Name SDK & API for developers across blockchains and provides a multi-chain name service for everyone to easily build and create a Web3 identity.

MY CONTRIBUTION
Participate in discussions: My engagement in ongoing discussions within the community, asking questions, and sharing of ideas and feedback can help to improve the communityā€™s understanding of challenges and potentials in the community.

Vote and propose: As a member of the community, I can participate in the governance process, which can help to shape the direction of the community and contribute to the development of space ID.

Spread awareness: I can help to attract more members and increase its impact on the space industry by spreading awareness of Space ID token and the community and its goal on social media and with friends and family.

WEB 3 EXPERIENCE.ACHIEVEMENT /SKILLS
Discord Moderator,
Whatsapp Moderator,
Testnet Expert,
Community Manager,
Content Creator,

sushilmahar.bnb
sushilmahar.arb
sushilmahar.eth

komikcast.bnb
SPACE ID DAO can helps the project community to be transparent, and make it good project future with DAO.
Help with voting and community forum support.
Im newbie in web3.

What should I comment?

Agnesmo.bnb
Teach me to learn

marcoand.bnb
In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your project in the futures
Freelancer work in all aspects of investment
I have been working as a freelancer for about 4 years

2 Likes

ā€¢ lockey.bnb
ā€¢ Domain name market and token
ā€¢ voting, community support, and holder
ā€¢ Tesnet and bug bounty

My BNB domain ā€œrestu.bnbā€ and ARB domain ā€œrestu.arbā€
your goal of building this is expected to be decentralized, transparent and well publicized
Support the community and voting power
Iā€™m link builder, testnet

iqbwl.bnb / iqbwl.arb

Very good, Space ID is very helpful in making transactions, so users donā€™t have to bother copying and pasting Binance smart Chain or Arbitrum addresses.

I will continue to support and use Space IDā€™s .bnb and .arb domains. Hopefully in the explorer arbiscan.io will also be implemented later, Iā€™m really waiting for this.

I donā€™t currently have any skills or achievements in the web3 ecosystem, as Iā€™m just a user and a really happy user using domains from Space ID.

ā€¢bainance.bnb
ā€¢bainance.arb
ā€¢proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done
ā€¢Live your dao steking option
ā€¢devloper

• Swarnika.bnb
  • Swarnika
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Partnership, Testnet and Ambassador

ayyan.bnb
decentralization
helpng out by an active member
im trader blockchain programmer

-miniso.bnb
-Decentralization
-Help with voting and community support
-Testnets and ambassador

TongBur.bnb
SPACE ID DAO membantu komunitas proyek menjadi transparan, adil, objektif, dan memiliki suara yang sama dari para peserta dalam proyek ini.
Membantu mendukung informasi, menjawab pertanyaan, dan menghubungkan komunitas dari web2 ke web3
Peneliti/komunitas/Pembangun

bhuvneshbharat.bnb

A name for everything that you own, and everything that you are, across blockchains.

Yes i will refer my friends and Community and help people understand why speceid is important and different

I have been in crypto for year. Trading running node nfts etc

Space ID Bnb Name : kingarbitrum.bnb

1. for your goals this year may have been successful but I hope for the middle of the year until next year you can provide a good plan for the development of your project

2. we as users are very happy to be able to use your product I hope that you can add other products such as expanding the network on the Aptos/Sui network maybe it will be more interesting

• millington.arb
  • Vlad
  • Help with voting and community support
  • testnet,ambassador

Your .bnb / .arb name:
kribolista.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I hope SPACE ID DAO will provide a framework for the community to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together to achieve common goals, all in a much more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
engage in various resource projects, such as group or community management

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
COmmunity Moderator