Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

wolbach.arb

my goal on space id, when space id in top 10

testnet trader

:yellow_circle: My Domaine : binance-labs.bnb , binance-labs.arb
:yellow_circle: SPACE ID DAO will provide our community with a framework to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together to achieve common goals in a much more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment
:yellow_circle:I can stake your tokens, promote you through my social networks (telegram, youtube, twitter, metawerse)
Suggestion: make a 3D room inside the Spas ID office where you can hang your domains on the walls and add 3D objects
:yellow_circle: Influencer and YouTube Blogger :
:art: 3D Designer in the Metaverses : htcvive, spatial_io, SecondLiveReal

:eye: #binance #bnb

mkalita.bnb
Zoker.arb

Proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us,as we all will like.

Whatever proposal comes,we will read it and if it is the right decision,then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

Devloper

1 Like

• cryptolooter.bnb

• proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

• Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

• devloper

• seasnake.bnb
  • Decentralization, Powered by the community
  • as a writer
  • I’ve worked for web3 projects for 5 years, experienced in web3.

rizexken.bnb

This is definitely going to be HUGE! as the team has been an inspiration in their innovative approaches towards achieving the project goals and visions , I am so glad to be part of this.

contribute to the SPACE ID community by being active in the community helping each other among members and sharing with others so that the community gets bigger

my web3 experiences node operator, testing metaverse game and playing them. and several game collections

My ID: Dzeko155.bnb
Space Id Dao is good Project for everything you have need.
Space Id community is all about good us for me.
My web3 experience is good :+1:
And the next biggest web3 platform is SPACE ID

• My spaceID primary : bubun.bnb
  • my view: domain space ID makes storing information easy and simple to search in blockchain space.
  • to develop community space ID: be used for trading
  • My web3 experiences: Research, develop a community.

Satyam.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

:black_circle: Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

:black_circle: devloper testnet

• santz.bnb
  • Decentralization
  • help with community supporting contribute
  • iam a web3 enthusiast and Networking Support.
  • papaaaaa.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience.

• andyka78. bnb
• SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective, and have an equal voice from the participants in the project.
• Help support information, and connect communities from web2 to web3.
• Community, and Builder

my id : kunfayakun.bnb

Wonderful project, this project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.

• 04646.arb

• proposal which will help all of us any one work will be done by the decision of all us as we all will like

• whatever proposal comes we will read it and if is the right decision then we will always vote on it and give our opinion

• developer

• czelon0.bnb

• proposal which helps the community, which will work on done by the work of us.

• we will must react to the proposal when it comes

• developer role

desper6.bnb
i think, i can help Space id community with translating announcements, news, etc. and with modding chats of communities
1,5 years of translating, copywriting; about 10-15 ambassador programs joined, launch 10-15 nodes and about 100-150 testnets

• examples.bnb
• I think its amizing and unique
•I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
• i have some knowledge about web3

• fellas.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO is good for build on BSC & ARB network
  • shiling and community support
  • testnetor, community support, web3 skill general

Aakashsahu1225.bnb
aakashsahu1225.bnb

The According to me and my experience we all will be able to decide who has to do what in the there are a proposals.

A Whatever proposal confess, we will read it and if it is the offcourse right decision, then we will vote on it and give my opinion are the truely.

devloper

• amadiscord.bnb / 31415.arb
  • Space ID will make it easier for people to access and explore web3
  • Support community in my understand. Vote and testnet