• Ready for next
  • Vote and AMA ready
  • Tesnet user
  • airbond.bnb
  • Very good for the continuity of the project
  • Vote and AMA
  • Tesnet, ambassador
  • My spaceID primary : chromeweb3.bnb
  • my view: domain space ID makes storing information easy and simple to search in blockchain space.
  • to develop community space ID: be used for trading
  • My web3 experiences: Research, develop a community.

elomusa.bnb
decentralisation , dao
active in trading community from past 2 years
holding spaceid domain in season 2

• m1918.bnb
  • i think space ID big projects for future
  • I’m newbe in web3

•moonerheksy.arb
•established decentralitation among people that provide security and reliable
•community support and marketing promotion
•web3 enthusiast, running node

1. Crypto1.bnb
  2. Space ID DAO is what our community need to expand huge
  3. Introducing SPACE ID to my native language on my blog/medium
  4. Content writer/ DAO delegation
  • florencya.bnb
  • impressed and good I like the features offered by the team, as a user I feel very comfortable and confident that this project can reach the expected point together!
  • i always support and contribute with all your projects and events
  • tesnet participan and web3 designer
  • cryptosans.bnb and cryptosans.arb
  • cryptosans
  • community support
  • little and still learning
  • Arashi.bnb

• to facilitate decentralized decision-making and resource allocation for the benefit of the network and its members. As a DAO, it would aim to achieve this by leveraging the power of smart contracts and blockchain technology to enable transparent, democratic, and decentralized decision-making processes.

• I want to contribute to the community by reviewing and conducting research on every proposal submitted by the community and also helping new users to learn about Space ID

• Fullstack Programmer, Testnet participant, Node validator

1 Like

Kenzudik.bnb

Project Space ID very interesting, coz have team transparent and community so strong. This project will success in the future

1. amank.bnb amank.arb
  2. Spaceid is one of a kind domain service and most promising, excellent and rewarding domain service of the future!
  3. I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
  4. Web developer, Fullstack developer, android developer, aspiring web3 developer.
  5. Working as a freelancer for about 5~6 years.
1 Like
  • name : kaivanzo.bnb
  • outlook : I think BNB Will have Newcomers in the future, due to its success on web3 which has not even reached 20%, there are still many things that need to be developed.
  • I’m a community holder, maybe it’s useful for the team, and I also have a few ideas, but I can’t describe them here.
  • georli.arb
  • Desentralisasi, Partisipasi, Publisitas
  • saya pemrogram (Java)
  • testnet, duta besar

dog-e.bnb
community support
i’m just trader

.manikumar.bnb
.Decentralization for Space id DAO
.Being an active member on SPACE ID community like discord and other places
.Understanding the Web3 Environment , Participating in Active Events

narutouzumaki.bnb

To protect and serve the ID ecosystem

I have an telegram community with active ID supports, they need me as an individual to be a soul of their support by choosing the best to ID community via proposals

I am a RHCE, CCNA, MCITP certified profession working on blockchain technologies for long period and actively engaging on testing web3 products on early stage.

my .bnb is airdropx.bnb

It was a surprise when I heard that SpaceID launched Dao. Prove that the project listens to users’ opinions to develop together. That’s great, helping the project grow longer.

I think if SpaceID Dao forum allows users to connect wallets and vote directly at the forum, it will be even better. And I will also try to be the one to help introduce and guide other users to join SpaceID and SpaceID Dao.

I joined Crypto since 2018 but my achievements and experience are not very good, I still try to learn every day. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are my interests. My field is marketing and I love crypto so crypto marketing is what I am passionate about.

pkok121.bnb
establishment a decentralised autonomous organisation with Web 3 latest technologies with privacy and security.
Participate in community discussion, voting by active engagement.
Small, using decentralised exchanges and wallets, But always eager to learning

israely.bnb

My view:
To create a global community that empowers individuals and groups to collaborate and contribute to the creation and development of decentralized applications (dApps) and blockchain-based solutions. The DAO aims to enable members to participate in governance, decision-making, and resource allocation processes in a transparent and decentralized manner.

My contribute:
Start by engaging with other members, sharing my ideas and knowledge, and participating in discussions related to the DAO’s mission and goals. I can also propose improvement proposals or ideas that align with the DAO’s vision and objectives. Maybe my contributions can range from technical support to social media management, content creation, or any other relevant skill or expertise that my possess.

Web3 skill:
I may not have any specific expertise in web3, but I truly find it enjoyable to be able to join the web3 community