Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
    nhatkhanh.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    establishing a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identitie, ensuring privacy and security, providing users with better solutions for their digital identity.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    raising the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. Participating in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. By actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    Specializing in reporting on web3 technologies, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

.arb

Helping their users to get good Quality Work By Providung good activities.

I will Help Them To Grow their community

I Am Got An Aptos Airdrop in 2022

• mrshy.bnb
• decentralisation
• being a helping, loyal and active community member
• community mod , helping newbies ,take part in active events, spreading positive knowledge

MSTECH.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Answer: spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
Answer: I’m willing to make a contribution

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

Answer: my web3 experience it’s very good

I have been working as a influence for about 1-2 years

I am youtuber

My .bnb name: jugal.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

How would i contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets.

• abhi56.bnb
• Decentralization
• Helping out by being an active community member
• Participate in active events , trading and exploring new projects I have been working as a freelancer for about 2-3 years

sgckrypto1.bnb
to be frank space ID provides various utilities to web3 world
it will play a major role in digital identities for the users and ensure complete privacy
as an digital influencer i may contribute to share spaceID’s marketing Champaign and hepl in spreading a word around
skills in marketing in crypto web3 world

• l2killer.arb
  • A clear and constantly evolving goal on Layer2 is essential for achieving leadership in the domain service pool.
  • I believe that SpaceID should be a supported and leading chain domain on all Layer2s, and should use Optimism’s superchain technology to enable profiles on web3.
  • I have been in the web3 world for more than 3 years, studying various technologies including coding and smart contracts. I believe that Layer2 presents an opportunity for the future and has great potential.

wms2537.bnb
I think spcaeid dao has great potential in the web3 world as an essential infrasturcture for the ecosystem.
I hope that in my future projects/Dapps I am able to bring spaceid into use.

• avneesh.bnb

• 2023k.arb

• Overall, the goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized and collaborative platform that empowers individuals to contribute to space exploration and innovation, ultimately advancing humanity’s understanding and capabilities in space.

• developer

My id : btc100ku.bnb
Goal : Future building
Contribute: Hodl, investment
Web3 skill : learner

cuanlagi.bnb

good project to personalize each individual in web3

give feedback to testnet

• gyanfunda.bnb

• I think the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to make their project a more transparent, secure and decentralized environment.

• I will contribute by helping all Space ID communities and giving my thoughts or feedback on any improvement proposals.

• developer.

• judecker.bnb
  • decentralization and connection
  • joining the twitter space & raid tweet also active on discord
  • testnets and community manager
  • syncode.bnb / syncode.arb
  • I love how the burn mechanism is implemented, but there it seems for buyback purpose I guess if so is an amazing thing on Space ID
  • Participate in the community, help each other, and do marketing
  • Deployer Smart Contract (Beginner) - API Tester (Beginner)
  1. 170300.bnb
  2. Decebtralization
  3. Helping with support for community
  4. testnet

realkrish.bnb

I would love to contribute to the SPACE ID community

Web Dev

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: cryptocell.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I am a tester, i will try all feature and makes some contribution for community
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I run node and participate in testnet projects

Space id Name : bokunopico.bnb

My Opinion : create an interactive event that will be held in a few months as before about season 1 & season 2 which is sure to attract a lot of people and register as a new user, staking $ID on some DEX or better you make staking feature on your platform or let users use their DID for staking and get $ID tokens as rewards but on specifically for users who buy a DID with 3 letters / register a DID with a price of $ 100 only who can stake

My ID:bubun.bnb
Space Id Dao is good Project for everything you have need.
Space Id community is all about good us for me.
My web3 experience is good :+1:
And the next biggest web3 platform is SPACE ID