• elon33.bnb
• decentralise world
• being a helping and loyal community member
• community mod , helping newbies,take part in active events

arikamiza.bnb
Web3 Enthusiast NFT Artist Crypto digger
Blockchain Researcher

. idxbnb.bnb

. Undoubtedly, space ID vision is big. Space ID is a project that is focusing on becoming a first choice of investers and crypto enthusiastic.

. I’m already a part of Space ID name service and I’ll participate in its all developments in future.

. Web3 has already loved up to our aspirations. I have got to learn a lot from the web3 concept. Web3 is surely a demand of future.

This is an amazing and unique project with a good potential.
For sure this project has a potential to reach high :grin:

• balandos001
  • scalability
  • community support
  • contributing/OATs/WESTs

gladness.bnb / voltz.arb
The DAO aims to give participants greater autonomy and control over the decision-making process.
community support
content creator

• defimasterdev.bnb

• Space id DAO is the example of how this project are going to direction of decentralisation.

• I will try to contribute by voting by giving my valuable opinion if need any improvement.

• Skills: Web3 & Solidity dev.

• *sarath.bnb /sarath.arb
  • *To help the project and the community
  • *to help by holding governence token and participate in voting. And spread the updates to my community and driends
  • *Blockchain devoloper
1 Like

. iqbalsultan.bnb
. iqbalsultan.arb
. proposal which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us as we all like
. whatever proposal comes we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will on it and give our opinion.
. developer

teslaeth.bnb/teslaeth.arb

To me the goal of SPACE ID DAO is to ensure that SPACE ID is community driven project and I’m 100% in for it. SPACE ID DAO is giving all holders the opportunity to be part of decision making which is awesome :+1::heart_eyes:

I’m a professional and experienced Moderator/community manager,a degen trader and a marketer and I will employ the aforementioned skills and experience through marketing, moderation (if given the role ) to promote the mission and vision of the team.

My experience has been mainly in community management, building and organisations having worked with over 15 different projects in different chains which also earned me a recommendation with one of the most best VC firms (https://aveslair.com/).
I’ve connection with this VC firm(CEO; Francis Berwa and managing partner Mike Robinson) where I’ve been working under their projects and earned a recommendation too.

Skills: Good communication skill, expect in ticket management, experienced in community management and moderation, fluent in English speaking and writing,server management skill, degen trader,shiller etc

1 Like

•ujjalspyro.bnb

•Proposal, which will help us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

•whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion on it.

•devloper

1 Like

feymarl.arb

SPACE ID DAO made our governance growth better

This DAO becomes an important place as a place to learn protocols properly and perfectly. Thank you for giving us an opportunity that we may not get back as user.

As a holder, I am quite satisfied and believe that this project can develop even better later after the team has received all input from the community! the important thing for a project is to be able to receive input from the community! success always for the team.

• febby.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO made our governance growth better
  • This DAO becomes an important place as a place to learn protocols properly and perfectly. Thank you for giving us an opportunity that we may not get back as user. As a holder, I am quite satisfied and believe that this project can develop even better later after the team has received all input from the community! the important thing for a project is to be able to receive input from the community! success always for the team.
  • i’m already level 40 at layer3.xyz where is my conectivity to many chain & dapps

cuongnh.bnb

1. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    I believe the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to be a decentralized organization that provides a secure and trusted platform for individuals to manage and use their digital identities.

2 How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can also participate in community discussions and give feedback to improve suggestions. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

3 Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I am a project administrator, software developer that develops and uses blockchain applications, writes smart contracts, and uses decentralized exchanges and wallets. I believe I can make valuable contributions to the SPACE ID DAO.

usamamk.bnb

. providing domain names for web3 users

. Providing permanent domain names
. Moderate

Fasyayaya.arb
To be one of the best project in web3
I’ll contribute with giving my best feedback and give my best idea to make space id even better
My web3 experience just be a good community

-sukamara.bnb
-space id dao will be great
-a member of community
-high skill in defi ,degen

• 0xfomalhaut.bnb
• SpaceID DAO would be transparent and fair to its community
• Helping with voting and supporting community
• I’ve been into crypto space (including Web3) for around 2-3 years. I’ve become part of various Web3 commnunities as well

1 Like
  • 0xAlvi.bnb
  • Powerfull DAO
  • influence people
  • Active user on crypto ecosystem since 2021

• sucimaru.bnb
• SPACE ID DAO goals are awesome
• I want to be a part of SPACE ID
• Tester, Hodler, Trader, NFTs