Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

.aditto.bnb

.proposal which will help all of us, any one work wil be done by the decision of all of us as we all will like

.Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we
give our opinion.

.developer

dev21.bnb
Voting right, proposals.
To come up with better decision for long term goal.
Not much but i favour for entire decentralization.

Please Accept my delegation

paragrudani.bnb
I think it can be good for whole community
testnet
Full stack developer

pompomejung.bnb
make it amazing for you
make amazing vote
newbie learnner in web3

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

My .bnb name is 768888.bnb
In my view space ID DAO helping community by collaborating on projects, sharing resources for transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.
I will help community by spreading more awareness about space ID DAO.
I am a beginner in Web3.

.Sachin806.bnb
. bright future and best knowledge
.Space I’d holder
.best experience

• My space id - hemumain.bnb

• as per my view space id dao is doing excellent work

• Im influencing my friend about space id

• Im an influencer , testnet user

This is one of the greatest project ever …I just like this project …thanks for this amazing opportunity :relaxed::blush:

My domain name :

jahid202.bnb

bsc11.bnb

think its amizing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
Im a super excited in WEB3

my domain name : 11011011011011.bnb

The goal is to remove the risks associated with a single dominant entity controlling vital decision making information.

I can assist with the development of improvement proposals by generating ideas and providing feedback based on the data and information available to me.

I have been trained on a wide range of topics related to blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and web3. I can answer questions, provide insights, and offer guidance on web3-related topics based on the information and data available to me.

devot.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Answer: spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
Answer: I’m willing to make a contribution

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Answer: Freelancer work in all aspects of investment
I have been working as a freelancer for about 2-3 years
I am developer, project manager

1 Like

• ikmsport.bnb

• The SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized, self-governed platform that fosters innovation and collaboration in the space industry. It seeks to leverage blockchain technology to create a community-driven platform that empowers individuals and organizations to collaborate, fund, and develop space-related projects, technologies and applications in a transparent and equitable manner.

• I could potentially contribute to the SPACE ID community by providing insights and analyses on space-related topics, as well as assisting with the development and implementation of smart contracts and other blockchain-based technologies. Additionally, I could assist with natural language processing tasks, such as automating the analysis of project proposals and user feedback, which could help streamline decision-making processes within the DAO.

• Dapp Building & 2 years trading experience with Software Developering

amazzon
.bnb

Its A Great Step Taken By Spade Id

i will Help Them To Grow their community and Invite my friends

I recently got A Space If Airdrop i earner 200$ from them

My domain is 489248.bnb
I think Space Dao going to be the future of web3 identity system with the huge popularity of BNB chain.
I would like contribute in the community by helping with my knowledge I gained.
I am in to crypto space since 2021. So I am pretty experienced, I guess

• Boozz.bnb
• Goal is to establish a decentralised autonomous organization
• I can contribute by interacting with people & encouraging then to sign up for space ID.
•UX design , javascript, c++, NFT creation

1. Karthikcrypto.bnb

2.My view on the overall goal of the space id dao is the greatest opportunity to the community

1. I’m very interested to contribute to the space id community by giving awareness to the people

2. I have 3+ years experience in web3 and I participated in all projects and my success rate is 100%

176.BNB
space ID is wed3 it’s awesome .
convey a lot of useful information to the community.
I don’t have much experience in this field, I will try more.
• Proposal, which helps all of us , any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

• Whatever Proposal Comes we will read it and if it is the right decision then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

• Developer

• fk786.bnb
• DAO for space ID will gives more upcoming benefits for user and we need voting criteria will be simple one click
• I want to contribute as a community
• learn to earn

My space id domain is

ramcharans
.bnb

It’s unique and hype project

I want to contribute in the space id program

Qualitative project are rare

I web 3 developer and I can do well in devnet testnet and Mainnet development…