Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

Umar09.bnb

Reflections on the overall goal of Space ID DEO Very Good Project and Very Bright Future Space ID

SPEECH EID COMMUNITY OR ANY NO NEED IS WORKING VERY WELL

Web3 is a very fast technology.

1. kingkohli18.bnb/.arb
  2. Decentralization and more power to the community.
  3. Being active on Discord and helping out new members and spreading awareness on Web3 social media platforms like Phaver.
    4.In bitcoin since 2018, a crypto enthusiast, love to learn, collect NFT’s and domains. Active Trader.

jsingh.bnb
space id dao is very great as project is very good to go
i am a investor and try to invest in good projects and provides feedbacks in their beta phase
my web3 experience is quite good

surendra.arb
i have gone through that preety fine
THIS will be help full for the majority of community decision
No sorry i m js developer

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: JoeDavi14058989
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: All my credentials are effectively managed.
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: voting in the DAO helps me to follow the project and learn more about SPACE ID DAO.
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Over 1000 oats on Galxe. Arbitrum recipient. I have over 5years practical experience of testing DAPPS and helping projects including Stargate finance and other DAOs.

My Domain is : Agussadeli.arb
I Have telegram Channels Community crypto, help To share Event on Space ID like events , Drop, or something else

Experiencing on Ambassador program

• oslinux.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Im 2 years experience in WEB3

sourav7778.bnb

Gives the power to community to make a decision, decentralized and participation.

Community support, voting, expertise in marketing and with promotion

5 years experience in crypto/ Blockchain … active in web3 space as this is the future…

• americanpresident.bnb
    *decentralization
    *Helping out by being an active community member
  • Skills in web3 are still small, testnet
    *Reasearcher

binancegpt.bnb
It was very simple to understand by the entire persons
Iam refer to my friend and my neighbours circle by the good videos explanation.
One year experienced in web3

Your chitlay.bnb / chitlay.arb name:
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
web 3.0, spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I would like to share my expertise
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Freelancer work in all aspects of investment
I have been working as a freelancer for about 1~2 years

I know my help is in community Is a little bit but I do all my best in those platforms to help grow Space I’d.

My name Id is-

bitcoin6.bnb

• solhub.bnb
• decentralisation
• by being a helping community member
• community mod , helping newbies,take part in active events , aware people

• *Tên .bnb/.arb của bạn: tuanyeumit.bnb
  • *Quan điểm của bạn về mục tiêu chung của SPACE ID DAO: In my opinion, SPACE ID DAO is a 3 web platform that provides the community with long-term development benefits, is an application that will be further developed and achieved high results.
  • *Bạn sẽ đóng góp như thế nào cho cộng đồng SPACE ID hoặc bất kỳ đề xuất cải tiến nào mà bạn đang xem xét: I will spread the word of referrals to all my friends, participate in events and give my best support to the SPACE ID community.
  • *Kinh nghiệm/thành tích/kỹ năng web3 của bạn: Normal

Your .bnb / .arb name: bandits.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

Security of users digital identify comes first… The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

In contributing to the SPACE ID community, I will actively help in creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. Organizing community discussions and offering feedback to improve proposals.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

I am a blogger, specialized in reporting information on web3 technologies and innovations. I am currently expanding my web3 knowledge, actively undergoing tutorial in developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets.

• tiava.bnb

• DAO always has helped the projects community to bring out or implement new proposals so I think integrating this trait will make spaceID reach new heights.

• Would be contributing my part by giving my votes in the view.

• Network tester, newbie though.

1 Like

addy1.bnb

The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

—I can participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals—
I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

—Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:—
I am familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields.

. 8xbnb.bnb

. The space id is being developed step by step.
. space id is the most advanced in both .bnb and .arb chains
. I am still learning about Web 3

Please Accept my delegation
Your .arb and bnb name: bebls

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Great community with a solid team and utility

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: voting activities, onboard new users

prom1.bnb

SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent

Help support information, answer questions and connect the community

Testnet,community builder