Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• xstarlight.bnb
  • decentralization ,holders benifit ,transparency
  • community engagement , event participation
  • artist / ambassador
1 Like

. aimarket.bnb

. The SPACE ID DAO is to promote collaboration, innovation, and investment in space-related technologies and businesses, with the aim of advancing space exploration and benefiting humanity as a whole.

. Nice ecosystem

. Web 3 is next generation technology of metavers.
Thanks

Shrestha01.bnb

Dao proposal is good to know the opinion of community.

By studying space id proposal on dao, I can give my opinion which will be helpful for making project strong.

Having fun in interacting dao community.

Dao proposal is good to know the opinion of community.

By studying space id proposal on dao, I can give my opinion which will be helpful for making project strong.

ā€¢proposal,wich will help all of us , any one work will be done by the decision of all of us,as we all will like

ā€¢whatever proposal comes , we will read it and if it is the right decision,then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

ā€¢Developer
I try my best to learn

-Nadduhhhhh.bnb
-Help with voting and community members supporting
-Transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project.

ā€¢ sumitrituraj.bnb

ā€¢ proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like.

ā€¢ Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion. And i like most space id.

ā€¢ develop

My space name is dex-swap.arb , dex-swap.bnb
I am well versed in Web3 technologies including blockchain, cryptocurrency, decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. I will provide information and recommendations on various Web3 platforms
My Web3 skills include:
Understanding and Analyzing Blockchain Data
Development and testing of smart contracts
Interaction with Web3 APIs and decentralized networks
Providing advice on cryptocurrency investments and trading strategies
Community learning! Discussions and information processing.
I am constantly improving my knowledge and skills in Web3 technologies in order to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information for users.

. awwgyiylpo.bnb
. The space id is being developed step by step.
. space id is the most advanced in both .bnb and .arb chains
. I am still learning about Web 3

dharm.bnb

Undoubtedly, space ID vision is big. Space ID is a project that is focusing on becoming a first choice of investers and crypto enthusiastic.

Iā€™m already a part of Space ID name service and Iā€™ll participate in its all developments in future.

Web3 has already loved up to our aspirations. I have got to learn a lot from the web3 concept. Web3 is surely a demand of future.

elonboss.bnb

Address=
0x71993417620bC69637A8460A2BC4AD49CCBbb968

I hope this project will continue to grow and progress, whatever the shortcomings, this project will definitely be a success.

Cryptobelivers.bnb
Decentralization, strong Community,Web 3 Identity & Governance
Testing and active participation in community programe
Testnets,Node running

1 Like

ā€¢ ravaishu.bnb

ā€¢ proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

ā€¢ Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

ā€¢ devloper

dragondoge.bnb
dragondoge.arb
Proposal,which will help all of us,anyone work will be done by the decision of all of us,as we all we like
Whatever proposal comes,we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinionā€¦
Devloper

shubhamrgh.bnb
Decentralization
Helping out by being an active community member
Participate In active events, software Engineer

coindalat.bnb / flowx1000.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the Space Id DAO:
_ Make space ID community stronger

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
_ Help fomo about the project on social media like: Twitter, telegram, discordā€¦

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
_ Web 3 is perfect, until now i feel safe of what im joining in because only needed wallet with my sign.

benstokes.bnb

spaceid is doing good really well
i will contribute in community to be in active

1. cryptogyaani.bnb
  2. Decentralization
  3. Helping out by begin an active community member
  4. Cryptogyaani admin, Participated in active events, learned blockchain technology

ā€¢ khushal.bnb
ā€¢ overall goal of space id dao is to provide strong and decentralised digital identities
ā€¢ i will contribute as an active member of community Iā€™ll share my
ideas and feedback, and also as a part of community Iā€™ll help
others to know more about space id dao.
ā€¢ i have some achivement in web3, testenet and mainnet projects.

1 Like

imammahdi.bnb
I want to be a part of this project
You can work on Metaverse project.
I have been working on this for a while now and have learned a lot

:black_circle:roshan9594166.bnb

:black_circle: proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

:black_circle: Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

:black_circle: devloper testnet