Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

khizar007.bnb, khizar007.arb
Decentralization, Participation
Share and spread about SPACE ID
Trader, NFT holder

crisnguyen.bnb
It’s more decentralization and transparency
I will share my expertise in development and promotion of SPACE ID via Royalty program
I am learning in web3, I think it’s a future

tataconsultancyservices.bnb

Decentralisation and seamless payment system

Helping by being an active community member

An active member of traders community, investors and trader

• Your .bnb/.arb name: asgadth.bnb / asgadth.arb
  • Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: Is an incredible tool that puts together the easiness of creating domains with governance where everyone will be able to decide about the future decisions that should be made in the project.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I am a backedn developer that is a fan of crypto and testing new projects.
  • Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: I am testing some different blockchains and projects like Aptos or Sui. Also I am running a Shardeum node.

vinno.arb very good[quote=“arton, post:1, topic:17, full:true”]
If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    [/quote]

good

• amit2648.bnb
  • amit2648.arb
  • Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a Frontend Developer and I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available
    *Developer
    *Researcher

bitkeepers.bnb

It’s totally unique. I hope it will success more.

Help the community and participate all projects

I can do testnet and any other pre projects.

1 Like

~ frissonchain.bnb / binanceru.arb

~ Every year the mass adopsion is getting closer, and unfortunately, new members of the whole crypto-community are exposed to phishing attacks, which, among other things, include purse spoofing of sending address. SPACE ID perfectly solves this problem, as the number of characters is multiples less, and you can easily verify the destination address.

~ To raise awareness among the Russian-speaking community, due to two years of experience in several projects. Writing and translating articles, organizing AMA sessions and online conferences, creating media content.

~ To the skills described above, I would like to add the ability to find connections with other communities and blockchains, which helps increase the recognition of the project among blockchains that focus on absolutely different things, and thus the recognition is strongly covered. Also, running a community is one of my strengths.

. navjotsingh.bnb
. Decentralization
. Helping out by being an active community member
. I would share my expertise in marketing space I’d and also by promoting it
And i also participate in active events like testnet and many more

• equalityinternational.bnb
  • Decentralisation FTW!!
  • Proposals will be to strengthen the crypto space for the long term
  • Testnet and project/DAO advisory

Your .bnb / .arb name: nolaw.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: " I missed my chance last time. I feel the project has a lot of potential for the future. and I decided to enter your market "
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: " Right now, I haven’t decided what to do next, but I’m sure I’ll support you "
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: “I am not sure”

1 Like

If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

Your .bnb / .arb name:technicalasifofficial.arb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:me contribute to the SPACE ID community or any you are considering. best project
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I’m crypto expert your project best growing

1 Like

:black_circle:roshan9594.bnb

:black_circle: proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

:black_circle: Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

:black_circle: devloper testnet

738387.bnb
Unique
Community support.
Not much to say

• Rock4.bnb
    *Rock4.arb
    *Space id is creating a new world in Crypto with the help of domain to keep people close to each other and easy use of Crypto currencies and strong project
    *An active member of the community and helping out others.
  • One year cryto exprience very happy to say and 100% testnet program joined.
2 Likes
  • randi.arb
  • manish saini
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member & being self earner
  • I am a web3 enthusiast I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available
    *Researcher
    *2 years telegram community mod

mwmtri.bnb

Which will proposal help us All any work will be decision of All us

Whatever proposal come we read it is the right decision then we will vote and give our opinion

Devolper

• cryptoversity.bnb
• Space ID helps a project to be transparent and makes transactions easier for us
• Help support information, answer questions with voting and community support
• Skills on web3 are still small, but I’m a quick learner

1、18cm.bnb
2、The future development of Space ID should surpass ENS and create a full ecological domain name system. DAO governance system, continuous improvement, continuous progress, the future must be the leading!
3、The development of the community should fully consider the needs of users and take into account the interests of all parties, so as to ensure the health of the community, the health of ecological development, and to ensure that the future development of the leader is not shaken!
4、I have been WEB3 for 2 years and I have a lot of experience. From the very beginning, I have been following SPACEID, supporting the development of the community, and hope that SPACEID can do more in the future!

1 Like

thorlover.bnb

I think it’s amazing and unique I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID I’m a newbie in WEB3 I am impressed with your service