Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

xeron.bnb
I like the DAO really much and happy we are now able to see the full potential of BNB Smart Chain.
I can help with putting my knowledge as much as I can for giving good ideas and share about SPACEID with other people and make genuine connection with people in SPACEID with same thinking like me
I have been in since 2 years in web3 and I am a Software developer and in college right now and I have been trading crypto and NFT’s from sometime and I have been part of many projects.

jayanth.bnb
Want to help the space I’d through Dao voting
I will contribute this project till my efforts
I have huge web3 skills and leading some of the communities

mb100
Very promising DAO, strengthen community building。
make good proposals, and work together to develop ID.
I have two years of experience in WEB3, and I am full of confidence in the development of WEB3.

0avengers0.bnb

Unique identity with the help of space id dao.

To be an active community member and participate in different program held by SPACE ID.

Web 3 is a new revolution in current era. I have much experience and fun with web 3 projects and performed many testnet projects.

Hlw , first let me introduce for my SID Name : habibi786.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the space id dao is this is a way to introduce a unique identity for its community . We are also know that crypto space have a large number user.
And i think you should creat a proposal before any deblopement take place in space id plateform and every ID token holder , SID holder have rights to casting a vote .

I have 4 years web3 experience .

Thank You❤️

brianarmstong.bnb

*The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I am familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields.

Inder.bnb

unite community through space id dao

Active Participation in voting

7 year experience in crypto all sectors

• magthebam.bnb / magthebam.arb
    • SpaceID is the future of web3 identity and much more
    • promoting; feedback, helping as i can; testing
    • beginner / user

my id name is facebo0k.bnb
nothing much on the opinion
I like u guys since the start that’s all cuz u guys are the first one I know on bnb that provide name service so
And about the web 3 experience
I join crypto around late 2020 and still learning a lot of things but now I can make a living from crypto.

Your .bnb/.arb name: wilsondaimary.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Wonderful project great community

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting activities

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities, Dao voting

• freemejankari.bnb
• freemejankari.arb

• proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

• Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

• devloper

2 Likes

the idea of space id dao is good and i believe by doing this will help the dao to grow based on the community
my domain is 10061986.bnb
my goal is to contribute in the overall development of the dao
i want to contribute in the proposals by sharing the ideas

1 Like

Your .bnb/.arb name: wilsondaimary.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Wonderful project great community

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting activities

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities, Dao voting

multiplic.bnb

With the space id web3 features will be huge success in way, space id dao is one

By any proposal of SID it’s delegation structure works.

Web3 is the starting

:hugs:my .bnb .arb name is amalak.bnb or arbittum.arb

SPACE ID DAO Make the project fairer and more transparent
I want the community to grow more widely
testnets

My .arb name : bitchpls.arb

I hope SID DAO would unite users, spreading SpaceID’s potential to non-crypto people
So far, there are so much kind of DID domain (ERCs, BSCs,ZK’s…) so I hope there is something we could do to make it less complicated. For example 1 for all chain domain
6 yrs in crypto , 3 yrs of project researching , airdrop hunters

hi
5130huy.bnb
SPACE ID DAO Make the project fairer and more transparent
I want the community to grow more widely
testnets

1 Like

LFG to the Web3 ser

Really excited to go web3 with SpaceID.

WAGMI

Nice Project

My .BNB name is