Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• ١٠١٠١٠.bnb
  • being an active community member
  • Help with voting and community support
  • testnets,captain of sei network,researcher

william8.bnb

In my view, the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform that supports the development of space-related projects and encourages collaboration, innovation, and funding. The DAO aims to build a sustainable and inclusive space ecosystem by bringing together space enthusiasts, experts, investors, and entrepreneurs.

I can offer several ways to contribute to the SPACE ID community:

1. Education: I can provide information and insights on blockchain technology, decentralized identity, and related topics to help educate the SPACE ID community on the latest developments and trends.

2. Support: I can assist the SPACE ID community members by answering their questions and addressing their concerns about the project or blockchain technology in general.

3. Research: I can conduct research on various aspects of blockchain technology and decentralized identity, and share my findings with the SPACE ID community to help inform their decisions and improve the project.

I have a solid understanding of blockchain technology and its fundamental concepts, such as decentralization, distributed ledger technology, and smart contracts.

Cryptocurrencies: I can provide information on different cryptocurrencies and understand their role and uses in the blockchain ecosystem.

Blockchain networks: I have knowledge of different blockchain networks such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and understand their advantages and disadvantages and how to choose the most suitable network when developing decentralized applications (dApps).

Brindabon.bnb is my name …my view is space ID means sounds web3 portal ,to be honest web 2 era about to end now web 3 era will dominate and space id will lead to dominate web 3 platform… i will vote to make decesion and will spread about space id and

bouqteta.arb / crypto3.arb
Decentralization, Participation
Share and spread about SPACE ID
Retroactive, trader, NFT holder

• samsungshop.bnb
  • In web 3.0, spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Web3, TestNet

kesava.bnb
Good and New implementations into the Project to be transparent and Flexible.
By Voting in DAO’s and Being active to the project improvements.
Voting, Testnets Participations and Active Web3 Member.

• hakka.bnb
  • SpaceID will become Decentralized ID platform not limited to certain chain. So the goal of this DAO is deciding which chain contributes to SpaceID and making relationship with good ecosystem.
  • I’ll contribute to this community by translating materials into Japanese or keep relationship with other communities like Galxe.
  • Over 6 years experience in crypto world. translation / moderation.

Spaceid : huiobi,bnb
and it looks smooth and help in near future
voting and support
testnets

lucas1.bnb
I think Space ID’s Goal is to be a great empire (cryptos)
I can’t say that I’m newbie
Basic level &skill :slight_smile:

Cheeky12.bnb

Am here to learn
The future looks bright

Your .bnb / .arb name: abhissh.bnb/ 09798.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Strong and powerfull community.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By promoting, voting, delegating, staking, providing liquidity, hodling.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Its been almost 3 years into crypto and community, have came across alot of things now! Web3, blockchains, Dapps, nft …

earningsourceorg.bnb

antorafi72.arb

I Think Space Id All Projects Are very Good And Very Usefull for everyone and profitable

i think we need some new future for space id example space id to game play or staking option

My web3 experiences Soo Good

Achievements : I Will Complete My Dream With web3 projects

skills: NFT Trade, Token Trade ,Crypto Hunting , Testnet tester , collaboration With Early Project,

•Cryptoashish.bnb
•Decentralized community,participation,community voting, fair and transparent and more on utilizing customer service.,
•promoting space id through different medias ,community discussion and hence share my opinions and feedback ,voting
•web designing,c programiing, c++

Il3ad.bnb

It was fun and enjoy meeting new people all over the world here in space ID thanks so much for the experience more powers to come on this project​:rocket::heart:

1 Like

polygoneth.bnb
Wanted to participate in the dao delegates for the unique experience
Most hyped project :raised_hands:
Wanted to learn something new

• nftak.arb
  • governance, and decentralized DAO Platform
  • support to people who need help in the web3 SPACE.
  • Blockchain Developer, Good in web3

. synce.bnb
. Excellent work by the team based
Decentralization, Publicity
. I’m available to perform any tasks given.
. I am experienced tester, html expert, solidity

rdj98.bnb

SPACE ID DAO helps all members and community and participants in this project.
Help the community and answer the question and build web3.

ingynyr.arb Creation and implementation of decentralized domain names on the blockchain, which should supplant traditional domains owned by corporations.I am ready to participate to achieve the results and goals of the mission.

LFG to the web3 with SpaceID.

Nice project
Nice community
Nice to be here

My .BNB name is

Francis4.bnb

1 Like