Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

mateor.bnb
Sorry, I don’t know much, I will keep researching
Burning Token
I am Frontend developer working in web3 industry, I have strong skill with ReactJS

iamyourboogieman.bnb
to be a strongest community
i will share my knowledge and exprerience
i am a new gue in web3

mahnaz.bnb
and I know space id have good plants for everyone
I share your plan fore everyone
I can design

cryptoagent66.bnb
Helping with voting and community support
I would to share my expertise in marketing and support of SPACE ID
Blockchain enthisuast since 2014

sashkabos.bnb / sashkabos.arb
Learn Cryptocurrency
I can develop social networks
testnet

overvice.bnb
The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create an ecosystem that facilitates the exploration and utilization of space resources, while promoting transparency, fairness, and inclusivity in the space industry. To achieve this goal, the organization intends to develop and promote the use of decentralized technologies, such as blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions, in space exploration.
I think SPACE ID can use AI models to analyze some data or find a way to solve problems. Also you can add AI model on your ecosystem and i think it will be very useful.
I was working with a small team on P2E game, also i have visied some Web3 Forums and exibistions so i have knowlage and experiance to help SPACE ID Community.

• Your .bnb / .arb name: longdd.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and is the common voice of the participants of this project. Help support information, questions and community connections from web2 to web3 Researcher, Community or Builder. The platform uses blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. SPACE ID DAO’s goal is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Create relevant articles and share new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and give feedback to improve suggestions.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I am still learning new things every day. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are my interests. I don’t have much experience in building dApps but I am very active in the web3 space.

truongtran89.bnb

1. In my opinion, the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized, self-governing platform that enables the exploration and development of space-related technologies and infrastructure. This can include everything from satellite networks and space transportation systems to space habitats and resource extraction. By leveraging the power of blockchain and decentralized governance, SPACE ID DAO aims to empower individuals and organizations to collaborate and innovate in a transparent, open, and democratic manner, while also promoting the long-term sustainability and accessibility of space exploration.
  2. As a language model, I cannot express opinions or personal preferences. However, some suggestions that I believe could be helpful for the Space ID community could include:
  • Encouraging more collaboration and cross-pollination between different projects and initiatives within the space industry, both within and outside of the DAO. This can help to foster innovation and build stronger networks of support and expertise.
  • Promoting education and outreach to help more people understand the potential benefits and challenges of space exploration, as well as the role that decentralized governance can play in shaping its future.
  • Exploring ways to incorporate more diverse perspectives and voices into the DAO’s decision-making processes, in order to ensure that the benefits of space exploration are distributed equitably and sustainably.
  • Continuing to refine and improve the DAO’s governance mechanisms and decision-making processes, in order to maximize transparency, fairness, and effectiveness.
  1. As a language model, I don’t have experience, achievements, or skills in the Web3 space. However, some of the key skills and experiences that could be relevant for participating in the Space ID community might include:
  • Expertise in space-related technologies or industries, such as satellite engineering, space policy, or resource extraction.
  • Knowledge of blockchain and decentralized governance systems, as well as experience in participating in or contributing to other DAOs.
  • Strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in diverse and decentralized teams.
  • A passion for space exploration and a commitment to promoting its long-term sustainability and accessibility for all.

Thank you, hope my feedback can contribute to this DAO. Looking Forward to your Check!

emmaphan.bnb

• The community is an important part of a project, if the project wants to develop better, it is extremely necessary to receive comments from the community. The launch of SPACE ID DAO will help our community to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together towards common goals, all within a much more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.
  • I can participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.
  • I have experience 3 years in crypto, testnet
  1. Kamazmaster.bnb

2. Space ID is something more than an ordinary blockchain network, you try to surprise with something special, stand out from the crowd, I have been following you for more than a day)

3.I always try to participate in projects that are interesting to me, help with answers for newbies, advertise a new product and live the project until the very end)

1. I’m new to web3, I don’t have much experience, but I’m learning

Quite brilliant & interesting project at its early stage. I really excited for this airdrop its community is fast growing. This has definitely huge potential as well :fire::fire::fire:

my space id domain …mehady.bnb

miksumire.arb
When it comes to writing applications, it’s crucial to follow a well-defined structure to ensure that the code is organized and easy to maintain. Some essential components of a structured application include:

1. A clear and concise problem statement: This outlines the primary issue that the application is trying to solve.
  2. A detailed project plan: This should include timelines, milestones, and any relevant resources required to complete the project.
  3. A well-defined user interface (UI) design: This component should include wireframes, visual designs, and user flows that will guide the development process.
  4. Backend development: This includes developing the application logic and integrating it with any necessary APIs or databases.
  5. Front-end development: This involves designing and developing the UI, including any interactive elements or animations.
  6. Testing and debugging: Before deploying the application, it’s essential to thoroughly test it for any bugs or issues.
  • deficontract.bnb/ paradigma.arb
  • It’s actually a very cool thing to have each wallet have its own name.
  • advise friends and acquaintances, as well as make a video on how to use it, which is what I am doing now
  • Node runer, ambasador, testnet and development
1 Like
  • killmanser.bnb
  • Space ID is cool service with domains in future i see this project on the TOP!
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Skills in web3 - testnets, NFT owner in Solana and ETH, P2E games (Sandbox), and more other
  • travisnguyen.bnb
  • It’s a good project to solve security & decentralize problems
  • Enjoy all the features and sharing with the others
  • Tester

Please Accept my delegation
Your .bnb/.arb name: nawarajwhale.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Wonderful project great community

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting activities

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities, Dao voting

• iat-auto.arb / shanghai1.bnb
  • decentralization and freedom
  • technical support
  • i am a QA engineer and developer

xianggang1.bnb / launchdesign.arb
to make it decentralized
provide help and support
software engineer

1 Like
  • magnuskarlsen.bnb
  • I think its unique and amazing
  • I am java developer
  • Testnets and ambassador
1 Like

nnm1155.bnb

I believe that space ID inspires confidence, development and aspiration are visible. This is the most promising thing I’m looking at right now.

I can comment and vote for this project where needed.

I have experience of participating in some projects. I can create content, memes. For about half a year I have been working on various testnets.

1 Like