Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• mystar.bnb
  • jjungssang
  • Community support
  • devnet/testnet/mainnet, tester/node operator

My space id name: 317111.bnb
SPACE ID aims to solve the problem of the absence of an easy-to-use universal ID for a global Web3 presence. The importance of a unique and trusted digital identity, to prevent identity theft, fraud, or loss of access to important accounts. in online activity is increasing in the current Web3 era. for that SPACE ID tries to overcome this problem with its technology to maintain the security and privacy of personal data.
my way will contribute to SPACE ID by renewing the domain every year and will take a network test (airdrop). I’m very excited because this is a very good project so we will have a clear identity
Tks hope me feedback can contribute to this DAO.

1 Like

hi me 70630.bnb I like the mission of the project, I can’t change anything in my opinion, because everything looks good. I would add that you can make domains on APTOZ like nik.apt in web3 I can create video content

bodyan.bnb
Publicity and Decentralization
I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
My skills and areas of expertise are: writing/creating educational content, operations, strategy,
DeFi, investment

1 Like

Kiyoshi.bnb/kiyoshiinoue.arb
To exchange crypto via space ID.
To chear up the comuity of space ID by supporting SNS.
To invest to some Defi project.

BBnik.bnb
I like the concept of domain translations and by the way I already use them on some services
I invited my friends to the project, we bought bucks, we follow the social network. networks
I was getting an AirDrop from Arbitrum

Murkot26.arb

• Decentralisation, transparency, simplicity for interacting
  • Can help to improve QA
  • since 2022 in crypto - research, invest
  • cryptokiev.bnb
  • Top project that will blow up the world SPACE ID DAO
  • participation in all distributions of the project, thereby increasing the number of people
  • nsecure user
  • Prediksi.bnb
  • SPACE ID Goal is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.
  • Vote on every SPACE ID proposal.
  • Experiencing as testnet tester in the last 2 years.
  • iponmate.bnb
  • Very convenient platform, I wish you success in promotion
  • Help and communicate in the discord, it is possible to trade domains on the platform if they buy), invite people through the referral link that I am already doing, so that they are also interested in your project
  • In web3 I have been involved in many interesting projects, you are one of them. For about 1 year in cryptocurrency and everything connected with it, during this time I came across various types of deceptions and so on. I tried to write smart contracts a little and participated in dao projects

nefordao.bnb / lumin.arb

SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization created to promote the adoption and integration of Web3 technologies into people’s daily lives.
The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create an inclusive, decentralized ecosystem that fosters collaboration, innovation, and social impact. The DAO’s objective is to support projects that seek to democratize access to data, promote privacy, security, and data ownership-related values. The DAO also aims to invest in and support projects that utilize emerging technologies like blockchain, machine learning, and other Web3 technologies.

If I were a human contributor, I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by participating in the discussion forums, proposing new ideas, and contributing to ongoing projects. I could also bring my web3 experiences and skills to the table to help improve the DAO’s infrastructure, create smart contracts, and develop blockchain applications.

In terms of improvement proposals, I think it would be beneficial to create more education and awareness initiatives, particularly in emerging markets, about the potential of Web3 technologies to empower people and create social impact. Furthermore, I would suggest collaborating with other DAOs and Web3 projects to create synergies and develop joint initiatives that can lead to greater impact and innovation.

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

1. Development and creation of contracts: This may include the ability to create and edit smart contracts on different blockchains, writing code on Solidity and experience in working with similar systems.

2. Management of decentralized applications: Knowledge of tools for managing decentralized systems, as well as an understanding of security issues in decentralized environments.

3. Data analysis: Experience in working with large amounts of data in the blockchain environment, working with machine learning technologies and data processing.

4. Communication skills: The skill of communication and working in a collaborative environment. It can help accelerate the development of projects, as well as effective teamwork with other SPACE ID DAO participants.

cryptocounty.bnb
It’s is good project and one of the best of decade.
Help with voting and in community and learn from you and even i can advise you.
It’s was a good experience so far and i have just started in web 3 so experience not that much

arcling.arb
DAO it’s good for decentralizations.
Make great community
validator, ambassador, content creator.

2 Likes

Rom2hjke.bnb
Help and support from the community, decentralization.
Test anything
Testnet, ambassador

1. my name is Magsim.bnb
  2. I think this is a very cool project, from which I expect a lot of opportunities for all cryptocurrency users.
  3. I can participate in beta testing of all new products and give feedback on any product failures.
  4. I am actively studying the field of crypto-currencies, my goal is passive income from crypto-currency assets

ixora.bnb
The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.
I can participate in community discussions to improve proposals.
I am familiar with DeFi and NFT.

Honeyke94.bnb

Space ID is a great project, i am excited as am already confident that it’s going to be at top soonest

I will help the community by being an active member

Though I don’t know much but I am in love with web and a fast learner too.

I will willing to learn and know new things

• raininvst.bnb
  • fair, decentralize, increase community power
  • i have building a crypto community, space ID will be sharing alot in my group
  • Investor since 2017, kols, testnets, affliate work.
  • Serek.bnb
  • The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.
  • Help with voting and community support, I also write some reviews on crypto projects.
  • I try to find interesting and promising crypto projects and develop the Ukrainian community in them, I write reviews.
  • *Your .bnb / .arb name:*raju23.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:*Quite brilliant & interesting project🔥
    I really excited for this community is fast growing.
    This has definitely huge potential as well​:rocket::rocket:
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:*Research/builder