Make a common domain for all networks!
Testnets, Researcher

• zhonghuaminzu.bnb / aerte.arb
  • create more freedom and decetralization
  • provide technical support and help, software development
  • experienced user, testnet, ambassador
1 Like

uyenphanup.bnb

• The community is an important part of a project, if the project wants to develop better, it is extremely necessary to receive comments from the community. The launch of SPACE ID DAO will help our community to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together towards common goals, all within a much more transparent, secure, and decentralized environment.
  • I can participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.
  • research/ testnet

mahnaz.bnb
Space id is good and very important
I can share your plan for everyone
i can desine

• kardarshian.bnb
  • decentralisation
  • interacting and helping out by being an active member of the community.
  • community mod, participate in active events, manage trading community.
  • petertran.bnb
  • This is a good idea for Web3 community
  • Just join as a user and share with my friends
  • Testing/Researching
1 Like
  • mcstank.bnb
  • My favourite domain Space ID
  • Space ID DAO. very best function in burning system I like this project
1 Like

arhamshariq.bnb
Being a DAO member try to get more community support.
Contribute in a fair decision for $ID Proposal, to make it reach more community support in web3.
still student of web3 but aiming to make a own blockchain to maintain agriculture fair land record on district level.

• cryptoversity.bnb
  • Space ID helps a project to be transparent and makes transactions easier for us
  • Help support information, answer questions with voting and community support
  • Skills on web3 are still small, but I’m a quick learner
    • .bnb / .arb name: areyouready.bnb*
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: I am starting to like this project, I. Just hope and pray this project is successful , am going to try my luck
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: your project is very good, the whitepaper is also very clear, I hope your project can be successful and successful in the future, I also hope the community can grow even bigger than now
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: im airdrop Hunter and im join Node with beginner and still learn Sir

+goldsun.bnb
+Decentralization being the bedrock of the crypto world, the Space ID DAO idea resonates with my perspective on the matter.
+Leveraging voting channels, circulating the concept, cultivating community endorsement, and extending support.
+Innovator of content, keeper of NFTs, assessor of platforms, and advocate.

• My .bnb / .arb name: ihateyousbf.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: i things now this DAO of SPACE ID its goods and have any feedback from community and this suggestion in this comment best comment Sir
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Best project ever , I am very happy to be participating in this project. I hope this project will gain more popularity in the future. *
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Im Ready to learn anything about crypto and still upgrade my experience about coins and token crypto with analysits and join with other community Sir

:point_right: 7172.arb

:point_right: I find the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO really exciting. As someone who is interested in blockchain technology and decentralized applications, I think that having a decentralized name service that enables easy identification and interoperability across different platforms is a crucial piece of the puzzle. The SPACE ID DAO’s use of smart contracts and blockchain technology to create a secure and transparent system for managing online identities is a great example of how decentralized governance can be used to create innovative solutions to complex problems

:point_right: I’m really interested in the SPACE ID community and I’m excited to contribute in any way I can. One way I could contribute is by actively participating in discussions and providing feedback on new proposals or improvements. Additionally, I have some experience in user interface design and I could offer my skills to help improve the user experience of the SPACE ID platform. I’m also considering proposing an improvement that would allow for the integration of additional blockchain networks to expand the reach and interoperability of the SPACE ID name service

:point_right: I’ve been working with blockchain technology for a few years now and have gained experience in smart contract development and decentralized application architecture. Additionally, I’ve contributed to a few open-source blockchain projects and have experience in designing and implementing decentralized governance models

My space id domain is rajat2131.bnb
Amazing project it has huge potential to grow
I will help to this project by support on social sites to make more hype to this project
I have a great experience with this project

. 23k45.bnb
. SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective.
. Help with voting and community support.
. Node runer, ambasador, testnet and development.

• uliverse.bnb
  • Space ID will be one of the greatest place to promote the domain industry
  • Communicate and support the community
  • On-chain data analyst

dohongthai146.bnb
1.In my opinion, the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to democratize access to space exploration and development, and to enable a more decentralized and inclusive approach to space-related innovation. The DAO seeks to leverage blockchain technology and decentralized governance to enable more individuals and organizations to participate in space-related projects and initiatives, and to create a more open and collaborative ecosystem for space development.

2.Some suggestions that I would like to contribute to the Space ID community include:

Encouraging the development of space-related projects and initiatives that have clear social and environmental benefits, such as space-based healthcare, education, and disaster relief services.

Establishing partnerships with other DAOs and organizations in the space industry to share expertise and resources, and to create a more cohesive and collaborative ecosystem for space development.

Encouraging the development of open-source space-related technologies and services that can be freely used and adapted by anyone, regardless of their background or resources.

In terms of my experience and skills in the Web3 space, I have a strong background in blockchain technology and decentralized finance, and have contributed to a number of open-source projects in these areas. Additionally, I have a strong passion for space exploration and development, and believe that blockchain technology can play a key role in enabling a more decentralized and sustainable approach to space-related innovation.

yasamanvzh.bnb
I think it is really amazing
I try to help with voting and…
testnet and acheivements

• arscoal.bnb
SPACE ID DAO: helps people to be mor informed in activity of project & to be get in touch with team and like-mindeders
• Help with voiting
• invest, hold toooo long, testnets, degen

• x1368.bnb / x1368.arb
  • Decentralization
  • Support
  • Dev