Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• ak13shg.bnb

• ak13shg.arb

• proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like.

• whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

• devloper

1 Like
  1. web3prezident.bnb
  2. I think that the Space Id community is an integral part of the community that will help us in using such a difficult space for people to understand as Web3
  3. I can easily communicate with people and help them to use the Space Id project.
  4. I am a Minima Project Ambassador. Successful participation in many projects, where I helped participants directly with the problems that came their way.
  1. 12345.eth
  2. Hardl1yof (Ilya)
  3. Improve the management and use of personal data in various areas such as finance, healthcare, education and others as much as possible
  4. I could provide support and assistance to community members who have questions or concerns related to these topics or any other aspect of the project.

studied programming in the Solidity language, which is used to create smart contracts on the Ethereum market, doing influencer activities on twitter

1 Like
  • thiendeptrai.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, game
  • QA
  • testing for web3 project.
1 Like

succex.bnb

Space ID DAO is a great project… I’m glad to be part.

By being an active member and contribute when necessary and needed

Crypto enthusiast, Web3, graphic designer

elonsatoshi.arb
I think the project is gonna be very nice
I would love to help by using all features
I dont have any knowledge on any topics

• bamboo.bnb
  • domain web3, nft
  • social, adv
  • testnet
1 Like

i love this domain
garbageswap.bnb
hopefully there are new tools to help me edit my recommendations, profile, a little personal on the main page on the domain, it needs more specific things

1 Like
  • MY Domain Name is QUANGNHAT.BNB
  • I THINK THIS IS A POTENTIAL PROJECT
  • I WILL JOIN LEARNING AND SUPPORT THE PROJECT COMMUNITY
  • I JUST JOIN, ACHIEVEMENT IS ONLY A TEST
  • katherinepowell.bnb
  • The SPACE ID DAO’s overarching goal of creating a decentralized ecosystem for space exploration and development that promotes sustainability and accessibility through blockchain technology is an exciting and innovative initiative that has the potential to revolutionize the space industry.
  • I will support new members for informations, events, contents
  • Testnet, trading, investor
1 Like
  • kele.bnb
  • SPACE DAO aim to provide a transparent project that will help a lot to the community.
  • Help with voting and spread the goodwill of SPACE DAO
  • Mod of discord, testnets, investor
  1. ngochaibk.bnb
    2/ I am impressed by the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO, which seeks to create a more decentralized and inclusive space industry by leveraging the power of blockchain technology and decentralized governance. I believe that democratizing access to space-related innovation and resources is critical to realizing a sustainable and equitable future in space. The DAO’s vision to promote social and economic development, while prioritizing environmental sustainability, aligns with my own values and aspirations for the future.

3/ I would like to contribute to the Space ID community by utilizing my skills and expertise to support the development of innovative projects that harness blockchain technology for the space industry. Specifically, I propose the following suggestions:

Collaborate with other DAOs and space-related organizations to explore opportunities for cross-disciplinary innovation and knowledge-sharing. By bringing together diverse perspectives and expertise, we can create more impactful and sustainable solutions to the challenges facing the space industry.

Leverage blockchain technology to increase transparency and accountability in the space industry, particularly in areas such as satellite data sharing and space debris mitigation. By creating decentralized and secure platforms for data exchange and collaboration, we can facilitate greater cooperation among stakeholders and promote sustainable practices in the industry.

Support the growth and development of space startups and entrepreneurs, particularly those from underrepresented communities. By providing access to funding, mentorship, and resources, we can help to create a more diverse and inclusive space industry that fosters innovation and progress.

4/ In terms of my experience and achievements in the Web3 space, I have a background in blockchain technology and decentralized finance, with a focus on sustainability and impact investing. I have worked on several blockchain-based projects aimed at promoting sustainability and social impact, and have experience in developing decentralized applications and smart contracts. Additionally, I have worked in the space industry, with a particular focus on satellite data analysis and applications. I am passionate about leveraging blockchain technology to promote sustainable and equitable development in the space industry, and am excited about the potential of the SpaceID DAO to drive positive change in this area.

2 Likes
  • kele.bnb
  • SPACE DAO is to help others and familarized those who are new in crypto
  • Help with voting and spread the goodwill of SPACE DAO
  • Mod of discord, testnets, investor
2 Likes
  • kenzosg.bnb
  • This is an inevitable trend in the crypto market that helps that provide a secure and reliable environment
  • Follow project and sharing to others with my experiments about SPACE ID DAO
  • Tester, researcher, ambassador
1 Like
  • kennethvaldez.bnb
  • The SPACE ID DAO’s goal of creating a decentralized and sustainable space exploration and development ecosystem using blockchain technology is an ambitious and innovative initiative that has the potential to drive significant advancements in the field.
  • I will share community’s contents/products/events/activities
  • Testnet, trader, investor
1 Like
  1. wognsdl2.bnb
  2. SPACE ID DAO is good!
  3. I can contribute by using the SPACE ID community
  4. I have been playing web3 for more than 2 years, so I know the ecosystem very well
1 Like
  • kimnguyen.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Game.
  • QA.
  • Testting for web3 project.

My .bnb name: raju23.bnb

Quite brilliant & interesting project🔥
I really excited for this community is fast growing.
This has definitely huge potential as well​:rocket::rocket:

My skill: Builder/Research

• Arseniiholega.bnb
  • To create a decentralized platform for managing digital identities, enabling secure and private
    interactions between individuals and organizations.
  • As an AI programmer, I could contribute by developing advanced algorithms and machine learning
    models to optimize the SPACE ID platform. Additionally, I would propose implementing natural
    language processing capabilities to enhance user experience and improve communication within
    the community.
  • I have extensive experience developing decentralized applications on various blockchain platforms, including Ethereum, Polkadot, and Binance Smart Chain. My achievements include creating smart contracts for token issuance, building dApps for NFT marketplaces, and integrating web3 protocols for secure and efficient data transfer. I possess strong skills in Solidity, JavaScript, and web3.js, as well as a deep understanding of blockchain architecture and consensus mechanisms.
  • rodion.bnb
    Absolutely positive view, I can only wish you the best
    Using your various platforms/translating topics and stuff
    testnets and I am in crypto for 3 years