Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

nazar4444.bnb / cryptodemonz.arb
General development of the project!
Looking at even more marketing for an even bigger community
I work and develop in Web3. I believe that this is the future

*mistressvn.bnb/mistressvn.arb
*I want my minted domain name to become an easy-to-use personal website
*I am new to crypto so I can only recommend to a few of my friends to spread the project more widely.
*I only have a little understanding of crypto. I’m still learning a lot

dipankarbiswas.bnb
SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent
Help with voting and community support
testnets, trader

helixpng.bnb
It provides a community-driven environment that encourages creativity, transparency, and fairness.
Translate the content to my native language, and help the community.
I’m a Web2 developer

yasirkhan817.bnb

I’m So Excited SPACEID DAO Governance Voting System.

Help with Voting and Governance + Community Support :blush:

My Skills WEB3: Languages C++, HTML, CSS, Python, Java And Testnets Opportunity, Blockchain Developer, I’m a Crypto Spot Trader and Learning More WEB3 Knowledge I’m Increase More Achievements Long Life :ok_hand:

Thank You

• juliesmith.bnb
  • The SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized ecosystem for sustainable and equitable space exploration and development, with the potential to revolutionize the space industry and benefit humanity as a whole.
  • I will share imformations about community and project
  • Testnet tester, trading, investing
  1. malghz.bnb
  2. makes it easier for someone to remember the wallet address with a useful domain
  3. because I am interested in projects standing on the binance smart chain network
  4. Python/Rust/Nodejs/Typescript
  • btcoinsbtc.bnb
  • Community support
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Skills in web3 are still small , im just validator and testnet
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: phamthack.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: web3 domain name service, build a strong community in the future
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: make faster, and easy to use
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: knowledge of some developers with web 3 frameworks like near, rust, …
1 Like

saikiran2811.bnb

Space ID DAO is focused on advancing decentralized domain name systems on blockchain and providing more convenient and secure access to these systems for users

My contribution to the SPACE ID community would be in form of providing valuable and recommendations to help enhance the functionality and accessibility of decentralized domain names system

Yoo, My skills on web3 are testnet, deploy and etc., (learning more from web3)

1 Like

bridgeeth.arb / 878811.bnb

My point of view about the Dao helps to make the community stronger, influence what we want
from the project and what we do not want, a very wonderful step.
when putting forward any suggestion
Our responses will greatly help the community understand what needs the project is lacking
Here are some of my practical experiences
I Work on the julswap project
As the Telegram Community Manager
I Work on the payrue Project
As the Telegram Community Manager
I Work on the Monnos project
As the Ambassador of Morocco
I Work on Daattycoin project
As the Telegram Community Manager And live chat support

• rufwyll.bnb
• I think its amizing and unique
• im programmer (Java , c++ , c+ and html )
• Im 2 years experience in WEB3

• airdropearningdaily.bnb
• We are always in support of on on-chain governance, this the the back bone of Crypto & important part of Decentralization.
• I Contributed like promoting on social media sharing & Spreading information & Campaigns with Friends.
• Decentralisation is the virtue when it comes to crypto. There’s no doubt that centralised coins claim to be more secure but the main difference, I find between the two is that centralised stable coins are not censorship resistant. I feel BNB has an edge against inflation because of its availability and wide acceptance and more usage. Most of this is my intuition. Either look who advertises the project, or look at what potential and how it is backed up. But even when the bull market comes, it will be much easier, more NFTs and demand.

• ponso.bnb
  • I really like the service, its convenience and design, I think many will use it to come up with interesting names for themselves)
  • To test the product, it is possible to find some errors), make a trading volume and just use the service
  • In cryptocurrency and web3 for 3 years, at first I was a holder, I bought many different cryptocurrencies that had an interesting idea, and ran into a bear market)). In general, I spend myself in various interesting ideas and projects, still hoping for success)
1 Like
  • hochiminh1905.bnb
  • i think it is good
  • i mint bnb name
  • i have few of skills such as research,…

. akshay906.bnb
. looking great
. by providing feedback and even by contribution
. web 3 is future

fewcha.arb

My view on overall goal of the space Is Dao is to provide user amazing web3 experiance rewarding community and to grow with the community

I wil contribute according to the community guidelines and support Space id Dao by interacting this amazing web3 space

I am still learning and my web3 experience is amazing .l am learning new things that are very exciting

• katherineburton.bnb
  • The SPACE ID DAO’s goal to create a decentralized ecosystem for sustainable and democratic space exploration and development is a visionary initiative with the potential to advance humanity’s understanding and utilization of space.
  • I will share community on my social medias
  • Testnet, trading, investment
1 Like

branxi.bnb

I really like the service, its convenience and design, I think many will use it to come up with interesting names for themselves

To test the product, it is possible to find some errors), make a trading volume and just use the service

in cryptocurrency and web3 for 4 years, at first I was a holder, I bought many different cryptocurrencies that had an interesting idea, and ran into a bear market. In general, I spend myself in various interesting ideas and projects, still hoping for success

1 Like

paravozikden.bnb
A project with an interesting idea and tokenomics. I think it will take its place in the ecosystem
Help with voting and community support
trader/investor/tester

1 Like