Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

081810.arb
Space id to moon
Help to community
Contribute however I can

suiwhole.bnb
The goal is very strong to connect all user.
Participating space id event.
Sklil is very good participating link 3 WEB3 campaign,readon campaign.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• wickoff.bnb/legit.arb
  • In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
  • I am a tester, my main job is to detect bugs and bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation. string onion
  • I have some experience for contribution to many projects. I am able to create content, memes, art, infographic, video, translation to Vietnamese. So I think I can definitely help provide information about the project to other people in various ways.
2 Likes

1.My.bnb nameļ¼š0939.bnb

2.My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAOļ¼šI believe that the overall objective of SPACE ID DAO is to provide a transparent, secure, and efficient governance framework while maintaining decentralization. By allowing $ID token holders to participate in decision-making, it aligns the interests of the platform with its users. I am convinced that only in a decentralized, transparent, and fair environment can the true potential of Web3 technology be realized. The vision of SPACE ID DAO not only reflects an understanding of future technological trends but also demonstrates respect for user needs and values. As a delegate, I will fully support the objectives of SPACE ID DAO and strive to create value for the community.

3.How would I contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am consideringļ¼šAs a delegate and as SPACE NOVA, I will actively participate in community discussions, providing constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. I will keep an eye on the projectā€™s development, ensuring it always moves towards its established goals. Furthermore, I will collaborate with other delegates and community members to collectively drive the project forward. In my opinion, it is essential to maintain an open mind, listen to different opinions, and seek the best solutions together.

4.My web3 experiences/achievements/skillsļ¼šOver the past few years, I have been closely following the development of blockchain and Web3 technologies. I have participated in multiple decentralized projects, serving in various roles such as community manager, project consultant, business development, and project administrator (while also being a SPACE NOVA). I am familiar with the basics of smart contracts, decentralized applications (DApps) infrastructure, and the DeFi and NFT ecosystems. I graduated from a top 20 university in my country and am currently all in on blockchain, with no other job, so my schedule is quite flexible. I believe that with my skills and experience, I will be able to make positive contributions to the SPACE ID community and DAO governance.

3 Likes
  • pototo.bnb
  • Decentralisation, transparency, simplicity for interacting
  • Can help to improve UX/UI, share and teach

My Domain : virat1818.bnb

The view of space id dao is very clear to rewards early contributers which is actually a great initiative

I dont have any web3 expereience Hoping That i Learn it soon

ā€¢ heynewton.bnb / btwiamatul.arb
ā€¢ Decentralisation & More Attention
ā€¢ sharing my thoughts about project , help to make more Decentralisation
ā€¢ experience in many projects, joined many web3 project, Testing new projects through there testnet mainnet

Your .bnb / .arb name:

joshuatoken.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO aligns with its specific mission and purpose, which is building a hub for one to discover, register, trade, & manage .eth, .bnb, & .arb web3 domains in one stop. I believe the DAO will focus on creating a decentralized platform for the digital identity space. In general, the primary objective of the SPACE ID DAO will help to leverage the decentralized and transparent nature of blockchain technology to create a more democratic and equitable form of organization. By eliminating intermediaries and allowing members to participate directly in decision-making, the DAO will promote greater transparency, accountability, and fairness in the SPACE ID operations.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

As an active user of the SPACE ID products, I can provide regular feedback to help improve them. This can be done through surveys, online reviews, or direct communication with the SPACE ID team. Additionally, I intend to submit a proposal to enable the staking feature for the ID token.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

I am a Crypto enthusiast and an experienced community moderator. I have been actively doing this for over 2 years. I have worked on a couple of projects in the blockchain industry. Some of the projects I have been involved in include Fuel Network, Increment, StakeEasy, Evmoswap, Hedge Protocol, EMDX, Jelly, Iziswap, etc. While working with these projects, I contributed to their marketing and community building which resulted in over 100% growth in community size and engagements. I also helped in testing their products before the Mainnet launch and provided relevant feedback.

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: bhuvanbam
    .bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future! btw it is excellent rn. i am very impressed with space id
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs and giving my 100% to this project by be a active member.
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: no,still learning
  • *Your .bnb / .arb name:godson.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: This is good for all
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Review and Submit
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: 2 years in Builder

My ARB name:. 831012.arb

Transparency, scalability and overall security

Community support, help in information circulation and connecting web2 to Web3

Content creation, testnet and promotion

PK0077.bnb
PK0077.arb

Dao voting, community support, Twitter promotion

Web3ā€¦ nft creation, contract deployment, participation in Testnet etc

My domain name: web3sadit.bnb

My experience is too good on web3

There is a lot of improvement about this project and user can relate easily.

Izu41727.bnb
My goal is to be part of space id so that i would know more about it
Want to be an active voting member and to connect with web3
I consider myself as beginner and i have been in web3 since past 1 year

Your .bnb / .arb name: daimarywilson.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: fair and excellent project, full transparent
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting and community support
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities, Dao voting, Doing space ID activities from the begining

bronn.bnb

Space IDā€™s goal to add value to its users and partners and emerge as a comprehensive and innovative solution in the domain management space in web3 is truly commendable and unique!

By being an active community member and utilizing the participation art in the decision-making process of the Space ID ecosystem.

Data Skills and Soft Skills.

lordjesus.bnb

Iā€™m glad to be a part of Space ID Forum, i want to assure the team of space id that Iā€™ll use my skills and knowledge to vote, delegate good proposals for our project. Iā€™ll always be prepared for contributing for space Id by whatever Iā€™ve achieved till now.
Iā€™m an active investor in Web3 and NFT Projects on several chains and Alt Coins too.

Oggy99.bnb
Im a graphic designer, video editor and animatorā€¦I will try to enhance ur graphic presentationsā€¦

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: 7754.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: it will help to grow and add more users
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: with my skills i will contribute whatever possible
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: i am a beginner and investor in crypto for past 1 year
    [/quote]

My space id domain name: nusu000.bnb

I would like to say that space id has become the sensation at the time of 2023. Unfortunately, I couldnā€™t join the first round.so i joined this 2nd season. I hope it becomes more successful and popular.Thanks to the team for giving me this opportunity to join.