Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

Mohsin1.bnb

It was wonderful experience with space ID

I will keep supporting space Id by investing.

Crypto beginner

1 Like

Elony.bnb

This is a Fantastic project with great potential.The teamā€™s dedication and ingenuity with excellent fan support will make this the envy of the crypto world. I am so glad to be part of this

Airdrop033

@AfridyNayem
This is a Fantastic project with great potential.The teamā€™s dedication and ingenuity with excellent fan support will make this the envy of the crypto world. I am so glad to be part of this

1 Like

*hxnhx.bnb

• Participation and Publicity
  • community grower
  • testnet user
1 Like

aiarbcrypto.arb
-space id dai helps To create a decentralized platform that enables collaboration, innovation, and growth within the space industry by leveraging the power of blockchain technology and tokenomics, while fostering a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for space exploration and development.

Web3 refers to the third generation of the World Wide Web, which is focused on creating a decentralized and more democratic internet that is built on blockchain technology. Web3 enables decentralized applications (dApps) that operate without the need for intermediaries, such as banks or other centralized authorities.One of the key benefits of Web3 is its ability to enable secure and transparent transactions without the need for a trusted third party. This is made possible through the use of smart contracts, which are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement written directly into code.

3 Likes
  • pratikshahi.arb
  • I loved the DAO proposals of SPACE ID and hence want this to continue
  • I can provide ideas about more community proposals that could help the community growth and enhance the development of project as well
  • I am in crypto field since 2020 and worked as a community manager in 2 different web 3.0 projects
1 Like

satur.bnb
Decentralization, Participation
Share and spread about SPACE ID
Retroactive, trader, NFT holder, defi explorer

1 Like

biswa.bnb

Looking great project and successfull goal.

By testing their beta marketplace

2ys

1 Like

-allisllin.bnb
-SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project.
-Help with voting and community support.
-I am in Crypto since 2017 but i still learning new things every day. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience but i am very active in web3 space.

1 Like

cryptonianalpha.bnb
the whole idea of this project seems awsome and make owning a personal identity
.Keep improving the project

1 Like

itzrealaakash.bnb
It is good and promise activities providing to everyone
To invite more friends and person to join space ID and connect them to all
Good and better experience with web3 i am very added with many crypto

1 Like

loveindia.bnb
helping community to share my knowledge regarding space id
i will vote every proposal and also refer it to my community
joind more than 50+ testnets

1 Like

1/ claytontristan91.bnb
2/ I think SPACE ID DAO is on the right track
3/ I think that SPACE ID should have an airdrop for those who contribute a lot to ecosystem
4/ I have been using Web3 platforms for the past 3 years

1 Like

ā€¢ mehrshadfallah.bn
ā€¢ i believe the launch of the space ID DAO
Is essential to give community the needed power in the blockchain today , decentralization is evererything and the community is the project
ā€¢ i would to share my expertise of space ID and help with voting and community support
ā€¢ testnets , skills in web3 are still smal, but im fast learner

1 Like

itsronaldo.bnb

excellent domain service in the future and promising!

Help with community support and voting

Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests.

1 Like
  • [quote=ā€œarton, post:1, topic:17, full:trueā€]
    If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    [/quote]

rakib895.bnb

• Proposal wich well help all of us, any one work well be done by the decision of all well like.

• Whatever proposal comes, we well read it and if is the right decision,then we well give our openion.

• Developer

1 Like

Cryptovaluesnft.bnb
Definitely Space Id is the current trend and a very mature concept as well. So i want to be a part of this Dao to work along. I will delegate my tokens and provide valuable feedbacks through voting on proposals. Yes i have been a consistent validator and trader.

1 Like
  • pharaon.bnb

• SPACE ID creates a universal name service network that seamlessly connects people, information, assets and applications through blockchains.

• I can contribute to the community by helping other users.

• My experience in web 3 is about a year and a half. During this time, I have already learned a lot and am ready to further comprehend new skills and experience!

2 Likes

hamide.bnb

The goal is to add value to the community that using it and become a solution in the domain management space in web3.

I can participate in events of SPACE ID, take part in voting, tell my friends interested in web3 about SPACE ID project and etc.

I am using new techs of web3 like wallets, dapps, forums, and also participate in project of testnets and collect NFT

2 Likes

vizag.bnb
SPACE ID DAO gives equal rights to everyone and based on the opinion, decision would be made which is fantastic.
Connect community from web2 to web3.
testnets,newbie in WEB3

1 Like
  1. bidenlovetrump.bnb
  2. I think itā€™s a amazing project, because have a solid team, transparant and hopefully this project make a blast om futurešŸ”„
    3.help with voting and support comunity
  3. IM a programmer and IM crypto enthusiast from 2019.
1 Like