Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• makantidur.bnb

• i see a bright future for SPACE ID

• helping others and teaching what I have learned about the project

• I have studied WEB3 but will continue to learn more

1 Like

dennisotos.bnb

SPACE ID DAO is a fair and transparent project which gives equal opportunity to its community members.

Help with voting proposals for the team and community interest. Doing testnet.

Trader and Researcher

1 Like

james008.bnb

1. SPACE ID DAO will helps the project community to be transparent, fair, and provide many opportunities.
  2. I will try my beat to help and guide to provide support information, answer questions and connect with people.
  3. I am testnet enthusiast and learning about web3
1 Like

monetizzaindigitale.bnb

monetizzaindigitale.arb

I love web3 and Python, JS, PHP, Solidity

I also have a little fantastic italian crypto community on Telegram: monetizzaindigitale

2 Likes

zeroblock0.bnb I participated in the first round and I am very happy that I could be a part of the participants and I am happy that I can express my opinion for this series.

1 Like
  • genndy.bnb / genndy.arb
  • SPACE ID is building a universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover, register, trade, manage web3 domains. It also includes a Web3 Name SDK & API for developers across blockchains and provides a multi-chain name service for everyone to easily build and create a web3 identity
  • Help with testing, voting & community support
  • testnets
2 Likes

My domain name: rafabsc.bnb
Very well project Sir
I am impressed with this project, hopefully with this event the community and especially this coin will achieve success :heart:

2 Likes

. ashikhsahaji786.bnb
. is an new new system could mount plus
. the relationship between users is closely connected
. get more data knowledge about

web3 . domains

1 Like

aknish7.bnb
SpaceID provide very expensive nft with all participate to get airdrop
Invite many friends and people to join and connect with them
Web3 gives knowledge about all coin crypto

1 Like

-Domain name: hertzscorp.bnb
-The SPACE ID DAO: will help in overseeing transparency in the governance of the Space ID project
-Contribution to SPACE ID Community: I will and have always been helping the SPACE ID community through community enlightenment/education about the project within my local community through trainings about Crypto/Web3
-My web3 experience/Achievements/Skills: I have widespread experience in testnets participation in many projects, bug detection, smart contracts deployments and community development.

1 Like

miladzb.arb / miladzb.bnb /We have a big community and we know that the project is very loyal and gives special importance to the community. I am very grateful for all this attention. We have a strong and united community.

1 Like

My bnb. Is Arefi.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Is a wonderful project with great community

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting activities

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities

1 Like

seijinnnn.bnb
help with voting and community, participation,publicity
iam programmer (js)
testnets

1 Like

. bit68.bnb / bit68.arb
. Participation, publicity
. I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
. Testnet

1 Like

martybent.bnb

space id is the great project and the naming service is so cool

i want to contribute to the space id as i know this project for very long time and i have much experiece in crypto so i think my vote for the proposal is helping to community and the project and thanks for the application so we all can share our thought with you.

i have much experience in the web3 and also going on as well

2 Likes

Mseries.bnb

Awesome and unique

Help in community support by being an active member

Testnet activities

1 Like

anhtuan01.bnb

My view about SPACE ID DAO is helping the project community to be transparent, fair, objective, and a common voice of the participants in this project.

1 Like

sercisyan.arb
ileriki zamanlarda güzel işlere imza atacağız.
malesef
yok

1 Like
  • cryptospce.arb
  • tester
  • twitter
  • tester, node operator
1 Like

Mylovekhushi.bnb

Yesh this is very great opportunity to share $space token on dao

Yes I’m already contributed concider

Yes