Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

1 : my.bnb : saeedkiani.bnb
2 : my view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : Decentralization - Participation -Publicity - To help community
3 : How would my contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : i am programmer - helping with voting
4 : my web3 experiences / achievements / skills : testnets - ambassador - 3 year expriance

101110.bnb
To help community
helping with voting
3 year expriance

One of the best decision as per my point of view we all can share our remarks and feedback we can share help to prepare valuable proposal

Please Accept my delegation!

gre76sha.bnb / gre76sha.arb
Wonderful project great community
Hungarian translate, by voting activities
Testnet activities, Dao voting

• vadde.bnb
  • Decentralization and integrity
  • I’m a blockchain developer and I want to contribute by building projects and supporting the other
  • I’m well-versed in various blockchains such as Ethereum, Binance and Polygon. Skills: JavaScript, React, Solidity and web3 libraries*

thelegendjiller.bnb
thelegendkiller.arb
0x2Cfc736E4cC39B28da8030C40342F8b1e2AdBb7D
Your idea has given each person a specific and unique identity. It’s amazing to consider every domain of arb, bnb, and eth together.
Considering incentive plans for both old users (phase 1) and new users. Also, cooperation with large investment funds to advance the project.
Defi and NFTs.

176488.bnb

Space ID helps in decentralised, transparency, participation and publicity.
Learning in progress
Tesnet, communitor.

Domain= bdtech.bnb
Bsc smartchain Adress: 0xbcE829B4d9419E1c85EC6804Fb0F1b9e2dA82275

Dear sir i am very exited this project high valuabale so i hope go to the moon

1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: lunatico.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:seems a great project
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:I’m open to any future proposals
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:testing and learning

1 Like

-neptune48681.bnb

• Participation ,Decentralization, Publicity

• Help with voting and community support

• I have experience in op,arbitrum, Stargate and also experience at testnets and web3 and gamefi.

1 Like
  • s1anipar.bnb

• existing projects are very good and interesting

• active in chat chat on discord, following my 2nd voyage because I just found out about this great project

• I’m still a beginner in web3

1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: caracolee.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: give a unique identity on the web 3 to people
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: give more publicity and knowledge of the project, utilities and benefits of it. Contribute to solving doubts for new users
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: tesner, investor

• sandipa.bnb
• Decentralized,Participation,Publicity
• Help with voting and community suppting
• Skill in Web3 small but i am a good learner

1 Like

realblockchain111.bnb
Decentralization
I am always there to help with voting
I am an experienced ambassador/tester

1.Tjcinema.bnb
2. Am on the right track.
3. I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID and to the world at large.
4. I have little experience in WEB3 but would love to learn more.

1. nauna79.bnb
  2. I think it’s on the right track
  3. I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
  4. I’m a newbie in WEB3

This is excellent project for the future with strong team, a transparent, planned and project roadmap. It will be successfull. Always be waiting for the progress of this project. To the moon​:rocket::rocket:

My ID -starlabs.bnb
Space ID is providing unique Domains to community by which people can trade and make value.
Space ID DAO will help Decentralisation, participation of community and project to grow even more.
My role in Web3- I would like to be project supporter, Tester, DAO Voter , Social media promotion of new development.
All the best to team!

I am junkook.bnb
I think think the aim of this project is so is to simplify the process of discovering, registering, trading, and managing web3 domains
I can be more active to help you.
unfortunately I don’t have any experience in web3

1 Like

bnb name - twwit.bnb
my view on goal is that its focussing on good area
I’ll contribute by helping and being active
im well experienced from 5 years