Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

dandesign.bnb
i think its amazing and unique
i would to share my expertise in marketing
and promotion of SPACE ID
im anewbie in web3

1 Like

sjbac19.bnb / arbidnauts.arb
My overall goal in the SPACE ID DAO is to improve the security of individuals and communities by improving the quality and quantity of security protocol that occurs.
I will bring my unique vision to the SPACE ID community.
I am experienced in the many areas related to WEB3 and also in the current goals, including the support in this community.

• Zklands.bnb
  • SPACE ID DAO helps its community to be objective ,transparent and be voice of the participants in this project.
  • Help support information, answer questions
  • I like to share my expertise in marketing .

1-keerti.bnb
2-Decentralization, , Publicity Participation
And moon this project
4-Development
5-Testnets and devnet

• Kshirod.bnb
  • Advertisement
    *Impressive
    *Good

.bnb / .arb name: paparazzibnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: to help delegate in super interaction with the web3 space.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I can contribute in spreading of space Iā€™d dao and enlighten others about the space.
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: am good in chat engagement and marketing manager, content creator and writer

Please accept my delegate

1-2878972.bnb
2-best and super
3-developer
4-testnets

Name : tjisamsung (bnb)

Project Excellent
Decentralization, anonymity and practicality.
With educational content creation.
Active and constant participation in blockchain: DeFi, NFTs, etc. creator of YouTube content about cryptocurrencies, owner of
Telegram community about cryptocurrencies

Please accept me

• iiiap.bnb
  • one of the best domain platforms, defi, nft market
  • hold, voting, delegate, testing
  • web 3 games experience, 3 domains in 3 chains

My .bnb Name: srinibash06.bnb

My view on the overall goal itā€™s was fantastic feeling on SpaceID DAO. I was given vote on voting program.

SPACE ID community such a big community. If they make more features and programs people will be very interested with them.

My web3 achievement and skills is too low. Want to learn more. I already gotten many Airdrop and I giving some help to the people who donā€™t know about all skills.

illiuvium.arb

The Space ID DAO is very innovate and I like it.

I would try to be a positive influence on the community.

I am a beginner in web3.

1-savitriv.bnb
2-Achievement
3-devolpers
4-devnets

*tuandeptrai69.bnb

• Help with voting and community support
  • Skills in web3 are still small - achievements
  • ayelet.arb
  • Decentralization, anonymity and practicality.
  • With educational content creation.
  • Active and constant participation in blockchain: DeFi, NFTs, etc. creator of YouTube content about cryptocurrencies, owner of
    Telegram community about cryptocurrencies

ID : smartcabin.bnb

I build koinlokal.com for publication crypto news

• garuda.arb / mindless.bnb
  • Participation and decentralization
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Testnet user, retroactive, DAO voter (mostly at stg and arb)
  • jomatech.bnb

• I think SPACE ID DAO should help help accumulate value for ID. When there is a good proposal from the core team or an organizationā€™s representative, I will research it carefully and participate in voting.

• I donā€™t have any proposal yet, need more time to research and evaluate the performance of Space ID in the future.

• Iā€™m currently a Web 3 Writer.

• dgans.arb / dgans.bnb
  • I am very interested in living together with space id and building the future of web 3 with you.
  • I could help with the organization of moderation in the Ukrainian community so I wanted to suggest changing the site to a day and night theme
  • a good ambassador is always up to date with all the news and a good researcher I have my own community

My name is Volt5.bnb
Space id is unique for me, theyā€™re definitely going to be huge.
I plan contributing to the project by been a core member, Community supporter of this awesome project, Also by referring friends to participate and have functioning domain name with Space alongside investing in the token.
Having a 1-2 years experience so far with web3, made a huge one with many, learn with some but itā€™s definitely a huge success so far, Web3 is wide and lot of experience to still undergo with lot of projects with their fantastic broadness.

samsungdisplay.arb
I think its amazing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
Iā€™m a newbie in WEB3
Good project in the future